Keeping Mum - Cover

Keeping Mum

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Simon just got to know his new girlfriend Brenda and get close to her, though they haven't become steady in the traditional sense. Thanks to her news about her mother, they never would.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

“Oh, by Jove ... Simon, fuck, yes, Simon ... bloody hell!” Julia screamed as she pushed back at me with her lovely hips and buns.

My girlfriend’s sister had basically invited herself into my growing harem of Roberts ladies, to put it politely. I didn’t mind, of course. All three of the Roberts ladies were truly awesome representatives of English womanhood. They made one really reassess the British national reputation as a country full of prudes. I also loved how pale they were, at least partly because I could see their blushes and the red welts on their bottoms whenever I slapped that booty.

Another great thing about the Roberts women? They weren’t fucking trend dieter types, constantly trying everything under the Sun to slim down. They were not fat at all, but nor were they skin and bones. They each had a healthy body weight and they wore it very well, their curvy hips and fine buttocks delighting more than a little, of course. I was glad that they were fond of walking around naked in the apartment, to put it mildly.

“We’ll require a big, fucking house, won’t we, between three ladies or more ... and the nurseries that we’ll need, plus dear old Dad?” Brenda declared as I humped her sister right in front of her and their mother.

To say that Julia was a very hungry and eager lover was to understate matters considerably. Like her mother and sister, Julia loved to take me for a wild ride, and boy was she quite the thoroughbred! I pulled her hair and she pushed back even harder on the next few strokes, her ass pressing against me. I pounded her roughly on the kitchen floor, making her cream herself all over the tiles. Julia would put Lady Chatterley to shame, but then so would Brenda and Miranda.

That was when David Roberts just happened to walk in on us ... and boy was this hard to explain! I was right there, naked and sweaty, pumping in and out of Julia (wait, did I not really notice until just now that Miranda and David had named their daughter JULIA ROBERTS!), while my own girlfriend, her own sister ... and her Mum watched us together! From the stern look on David’s face, I now knew that any reconciliation of the sort that we planned was a lost cause. He wasn’t going for it, not a chance in hell!

“So, this is the kind ... of slutty behavior that goes on in my family full of tarts. Fine and dandy, just bloody bollocks! And here I had considered the possibility of remarrying you, Miranda, but you can’t change your stripes. You’re a tigress and that’s all you’ll ever be! You can’t help it. I shouldn’t judge, since I cheated on my lady with you. But I don’t ... fuck around like you, not to the point of sharing your own daughter’s beau!

“I was ready to make the painful choice, because I’m a one-woman man ... it’s just that you’ve been a tough habit to break. Now, though, it’s easier. A lot easier. I’ll invite you to the wedding, but I’ll understand if you don’t come. I’m gonna pop the question. Noelle is Haitian, she’s a good woman, a moral woman, better than I deserve ... and once I can get our marriage annulled through the Vatican, I’m marrying her in the Catholic Church.

“I’m converting, too. I’m becoming a Catholic, crazy as that sounds. She’s a one-man woman and she’s been after me for commitment. Now I’m ready. Now I also know why Julia keeps driving my girlfriends away, just to keep me returning like a dog to my sick, twisted, toxic marriage and love affair with her mother. Sorry, love, but I just can’t keep doing this. Not with your Mum, not with anyone. I need a proper, old-fashioned family life. Not ... this,” David kissed Miranda’s hand and left in a dash.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.