Please Give me Something to Remember you by (greatest generation - Cover

Please Give me Something to Remember you by (greatest generation

Copyright© 2017 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An Iowa girl denies sex to her BF before he joins the Army. When he was killed she vows that she will never again deny sex to a virgin soldier. Moving to Chicago to live with her uncle and aunt she becomes friends with girls at work who volunteer at the USO and begins having sex with GIs in alleys nearby. Learning that these girls are entertaining troops this way her relatives offer their house as a refuge to support the effort.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Swinging   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Size  

Though Josh never had a long-term romantic involvement with Evie in his peculiar relationship, she satisfied his need for a constant female companion. When he went away to college and his brother married her, while he was certain the child would be his, he was comfortable that Jerry would take loving care of Eve from every aspect except her obsession with sex. He would be a good parent for the child which most probably was Josh’s.

When Elizabeth Chadwick inserted herself on Josh upon his arrival, he wasn’t interested in pursuing a relationship with this aggressive girl. But when their classes became merged it seemed foreordained that he would ask her out. When their conditional coffee date surpassed two hours and became a race to get Beth back to the dorm before curfew the attraction had been solidified. The hand job at the door told Josh that Beth had similar sexual proclivities to Eve’s. A Saturday afternoon sojourn at a “no-tell hotel-like” rooming house” was a command performance that convinced them both that a long-term relationship was worth pursuing.

When classes were out for the summer Beth convinced Josh to get a summer job as a lifeguard at Port Jefferson, Long Island where the family’s summer home was located. Throughout the college year, he’d been accepted by the family who invited him to stay with them to save expenses. It was just before he moved in with them that Beth gave him the F.Y.I. that during the summer in their isolated compound the family was nudist. With that information, Josh had already become so accustomed to Beth’s bizarre viewpoints that he figured that running around the house naked most of the time would be awkward at first but knew he would get used to it and enjoy it.

He’d seen Beth naked enough at the rooming house to be comfortable with her in the raw but seeing her mother and father that way was a bit of a trip for him. Her mother was a beautiful, stately lady in her long dresses which stopped just above the ankle. Whenever she went out of the house to shop, she wore the large flowery hats of the day. When he first entered the summer house with Beth both parents had been dressed. But the next morning Evelyn Chadwick was completely naked when she greeted him for breakfast.

He couldn’t keep his eyes from her remarkably preserved C-cup breasts and neatly trimmed auburn bush. And he couldn’t help but notice that when his penis embarrassingly pranged to an immediate erection and made a prominent bulge in his pants Evelyn smiled demurely as her eyes went directly to his crotch. Her husband with a slight potbelly who was standing naked with his stubby, uncut penis poking through his dark pubic hair, laughed, and said, “Don’t worry about its son it’ll be a few days before you’ll be able to walk around here without a hardon.”

The Chadwick parents knew and approved of Beth and Josh’s sexual situation and though Beth let him know that they fully sanctioned their sleeping together in the same room.

During Josh’s initial unveiling Beth led him by the hand into the parlor where Evelyn and Charles were having afternoon tea. Smiling proudly as she walked beside her tumescent boyfriend it was clear the way the Chadwick’s looked at him that they were impressed with his 9 1/2” erection as it waggled so prodigiously while he walked.

Evelyn smiled at Beth and gave her a brow-wrinkled nod while Charles grinned and tilted his head as if to say, “Oh well.”

Josh was extremely embarrassed but, feeling like Priapus, the Greek god of fertility with a permanent hard-on, he almost put his tongue in his cheek at his pride and the knowledge that something exceptional would be happening that summer.

For Joshua Cross, the fundamentalist preacher’s defiant son the Chadwick family’s lifestyle fed his rebellious need. Having grown up in the throes of his mother’s prudish modesty he found that the Chadwick family’s history of incest made his long-standing guilt for such feelings of his mother more understandable. His appreciation for his elegant mother-in-law which will be left to another chapter freed him from such long-held guilt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.