Sod's Law - Cover

Preview

Sod's Law

by Always Raining

Copyright© 2017 by Always Raining

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Fiction, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: David meets Helen. There is instant rapport. What could go wrong? Sod's law says if it can go wrong it will go wrong, probably catastrophically. Can they ever beat Sod at his evil game? This is a long, slow meandering story, you have been warned.

Author’s Note

I believe the American version of ‘Sod’s Law’ is called Murphy’s Law. The idea of inevitable catastrophe appeals to my natural British pessimism!

It must have felt like Sod was really a malevolent entity persecuting the characters in this fictional tale. There isn’t any explicit sex in the early part of this story, (there is some later on). That’s life, no apologies! Reading to the end for titillation and being disappointed? Sod’s Law!

British ‘First Floor’ = American ‘Second Floor’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.