Performing for Aspen Sugar Daddy - Cover

Performing for Aspen Sugar Daddy

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2019 by Aussie Speedo Guy

True Sex Story: Kip and I were offered a free weekend in Aspen, we just had to let a rich Wall Street Daddy watch us fuck. I love being watched so we thought we'd give it a try.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution   .

I told you guys that I had a crazy weekend here in Colorado and finally I’ve gotten a minute to sit down and tell you guys about it. I’m still in Colorado but headed back to Australia early next week after Kip’s (my host and work colleague) now famous Speedo Only Party. Keep an eye on my blog next week to hear about the shenanigans that are bound to happen.Back to what happened last weekend.It started on Thursday night when Kip asked me if I wanted to go to Aspen for the weekend? I have never been (Kip lives in Breckenridge and Aspen is a two hour drive). Of course I’d love to snowboard Aspen but I had looked at it in the past and it is phenomenally expensive, accommodation and ski lift passes.

I expressed that financial concern to Kip who said he had an offer for me.We had a free place to stay, free lift tickets and all we had to do was let this guy watch us Kip and I fuck.I love watching and being watched so that part didn’t bother me. Who is the guy?The guy is a last fifties, married (to a woman), Wall Street guy who has a monster house in Aspen. He also has a condo on the snow. Super rich, like crazy rich. Some Denver friends of Kip’s that I have met go out there and perform for him a few times a year when the Wall Street Daddy is in town. Wall Street dude is in town this weekend but the Denver guys can’t make it so mentioned it to Kip to see if he and I would be interested.Kip was told that the guy would come over each day and we would be expected to fuck while he sat and watched us, Wall Street Daddy may or may not jerk off but we didn’t have to sexually interact with him. Other than that, Kip didn’t know anything more about it other than discretion would be paramount and that we would have to sign a non-disclosure agreement (I asked and me writing this isn’t in breach of it).The whole thing sounded awesome to me. I definitely have a little bit of exhibitionist in me (maybe that is where my speedo fetish comes from) and of course I would love to snowboard Aspen for a weekend.

Kip felt the same way so we agreed to give it a try.Next step was Kip and I sending a copy of our passports through to the Denver guys (they were going to be facilitating this), along with the non-disclose agreements signed. Those guys asked if they could mention that I am Dave Speedo Evans (from my blog Aussie Speedo Guy) which I agreed to. We could check in to the apartment on Friday night and Wall Street Daddy would see us that night and tell us when he would visit over the weekend. He would give us the ski lift tickets when he saw us on Friday and we could check out any time on Monday.Little bit of back and forth and it was a green light.About twenty four hours later, nearly to the hour, Kip and I were in this beautiful, ski-in, ski-out apartment right at the basin of Aspen Mountain. Not a huge apartment but it had a hottub on the deck and I can’t even imagine what it cost. We were told that Wall Street Daddy would be by around eight o’clock and he was due any minute.After a little bit of consultation with the Denver guys, Kip and I had come up with a little bit of a plan on our part.There was a knock at the door.When I opened the door the Wall Street Daddy was greeted by seeing me wearing just my new tiny Asian style Arena speedos. I got these when I arrived in Colorado a few weeks ago and I love them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.