Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 87

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 87 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0930 hours, local time
Monday, 14 July, 2014
Persen Residence,
Peterstown, West Virginia

“This scene reminds me of when those guys from Weird Science showered with Kelly Le Brock after they created her. Of course, they couldn’t really show too much, but somehow, that scene comes to mind,” I chuckled as I lathered my two ladies up and groped them under the water jets.

“I doubt that we’re in the same league as Kelly Le Brock, but I’ll take the compliment, anyway,” Tania laughed, even as Desiree snickered in accord with her.

“And hopefully, we can take more than that from him!” Desiree teased me as she bent over for me to fuck her in the shower.

Tania, of course, wasn’t far behind her at all. They were both evidently eager to be taken like that. The only question was ... which holes? I decided to start with their pussies, at least for now. I could move on to their asses if we all felt like it, of course, but for the moment, it was best to go for their twats, especially to increase the odds of impregnation. I really wanted to leave my buns in their ovens.

“You’re a regular Johnny Appleseed, at least in terms of sperm, aren’t you?” Tania joked as I really began slamming her under the hot water.

“Yeah, I love to breed ... I’ve gotten hooked on the experience of impregnating women and teenage girls. Can you blame me?” I told her with a deep French kiss, even as I slid out and banged Desiree for a moment...

Then I switched back, of course ... and then back again, back and forth between them in even more frequent strokes. They clearly relished their present position, being taken like that from the back, both of them as eager and enthusiastic lovers of mine. They certainly didn’t mind the way that I worked to impregnate them, thrusting deeper with every stroke to stretch them out and ultimately spill my seed inside them.

I definitely admired their lovely bottoms as I felt them clench their twats on me, making it harder to guess which one would get my load. Suddenly, though, Desiree creamed herself on me and forced me to empty my balls inside her luscious cunt. She moaned with delight as she realized that she would indeed have another chance at being knocked up by me. That Tania celebrated this by spreading her cheeks and licking her ass for a moment there only brought home how much Schumacher Syndrome had weakened or even eliminated the sexual jealousy of the past.

We exited the shower and dried each other, freely groping and kissing each other in the process. All three of us were very much into each other, to put it mildly. My lovely wife Tania and this local girl, Desiree (funny, that was the second Desiree that I met recently, including Desiree Falco) were quite the lusty pair when it came to servicing and pleasuring me and each other, of course. If I wasn’t leaving soon, I’d be sorely tempted to add her to the harem as well, no doubt of that. Then again, that was also true of Sunny, of Auntie Lise, of Harley Jean, of her mother, and others, such as Bethany.

Yeah, it was quite the nice little interlude before my next departure, heading for Hinton and then Beckley next. We got dressed, of course, having learned some hard lessons about being naked in the wrong contexts. Public nudity was fine in a community like Charlottesville or Roanoke, guarded and fortified by a growing militia and even a standing army. It was not so practical in a small, isolated town in the backwoods, facing any number of possible dangers, such as whatever gangs might seek to fill the void created by the recent angelic slaughter in Union. It was great and liberating, but it wasn’t fun being killed, whether by gangs or by copperheads, for that matter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.