Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 70

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 70 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1545 hours, local time
Sunday, 6 July, 2014
Church of the New Way
Roanoke, Virginia

“Do you, Blair, take these women, Lisa, Linda, and Charlotte, to be your lawfully wedded wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I asked Blair Urgel, Chief of Police, as part of his vows to his new wives, the Munson daughters and Charlotte Dover.

“I do,” Blair coughed as he agreed to marry three new women in addition to his first wife, Cynthia.

“Do you, ladies, take this man, Blair, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I now inquired of the trio.

“We do!” they answered, Charlotte being particularly vocal about it, but the Munson girls not far behind.

“Then, by the power vested in me by God as His Prophet and by the Free City of Roanoke, I now pronounce you man and wives. You may kiss your brides,” I announced.

Not surprisingly, Blair was quite happy to kiss his three new wives. I then watched as they signed the marriage license formally recognizing them as a plural marriage. I wasn’t done by any means with the weddings that followed the communal bath orgy from earlier. I still felt the intensity of that activity, of course, but it also helped me focus on my task at hand, having vented and satiated my lusts during the bath rite. I now prepared Blair to finish up his end of things by marrying his only bridegroom, Benjamin or “Ben” Dover.

“Do you, Blair, take this man, Ben, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I asked Blair as he stood there with a very amorous Ben.

“I do,” Blair said awkwardly, realizing that he had taken another irrevocable step away from his lifelong Catholicism ... he had married another man.

A young man, mind you, but still a man. That was very different for a guy who probably used to see himself as straight for most of his life. He had fucked guys recently during some orgies, but this was a big deal nonetheless, to formally pledge himself to another dude.

“Do you, Ben, take this man, Blair, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I next queried Ben, who grinned as he stared at Blair’s bulge.

He was clearly enthusiastic about a long life of getting plowed by that thick prick of the Chief of Police. That was one police baton with which he would love to be hit. He might be sore after that, but it would be worthwhile to him, just as getting rammed by me was to him.

“I do,” Ben replied, his hands stroking his own unit through his pants in anticipation.

“Then by the power vested in me by God as His Prophet and by the Free City of Roanoke, I now pronounce you man and man. You may kiss the bridegroom,” I declared to both tuxedoed men, who were by now increasingly unused to wearing clothes.

“Now, Ben, it’s time to get married to these ladies as well. Do you, Ben, take these women, Cynthia, Charlotte, Lisa, and Linda, to be your lawfully wedded wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I next insisted while the two men signed the license for the gay wedding.

“I do,” Ben cleared his throat again, anticipating consummation of his marriage to these women, all of whom he had already fucked a lot.

“Do you, ladies, take this man, Ben, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I now probed the women, albeit not in the most enjoyable fashion.

“We do,” Cynthia spoke up, the other ladies quickly echoing her, Charlotte in particular.

“Then by the power vested in me by God as His Prophet and by the Free City of Roanoke, I now pronounce you man and wives. You may kiss your brides,” I invited Ben, who was only too willing to make out with his new wives.

“And now, the lesbian weddings,” Cynthia reminded me while signing the marriage license.

“Of course. The lesbian weddings. To complete the nuptials here,” I readily agreed, “do you, ladies, take each other to be your lawfully wedded wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I asked the women in a circle now.

“We do!” they all shouted together.

“Then, by the power vested in me by God as His Prophet and by the Free City of Roanoke, I now pronounce you sister-wives. You may kiss your brides,” I informed the eager ladies, who were tickled pink to be wedded to each other.

Next was the formal union of the Lassards, who were already informally married to each other. The union of Nadja Gminski to the Lakeshores quickly followed, but the real shocker was that Vera insisted upon taking vows to me and my many spouses after that. Even more surprising was that the marriage license was all up and ready, even down to the witnesses. It was clearly a conspiracy, not that I minded. An even bigger shocker was that there were even more weddings arranged from among the participants of the recent orgies, to each other.

The biggest surprise, though, was that every single couple was now at least a throuple, if not more ... and that most of all, I was invited to help consummate every single union. There was no doubt as to their meaning. I didn’t want to offend or dishonor them, plus it sounded amazing, so I was only too happy to join them in the marriage bed. I found myself helping every single frat boy marry every single sorority sister, and consummate those nuptials, as the two Greek organizations formally merged at last.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.