Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 64

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 64 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Independence Day (D-Day minus 7)
Friday, 4 July, 2014
City Hall
Roanoke, Virginia

“And so, with these two silver stars, you are hereby formally promoted to the rank of Major General. Congratulations, General Lassard, Commander-in-Chief in the West! Also, these two ladies here would like to propose marriage to you! They’re already married to each other, but they really want you for their husband!” I introduced the newly minted general to the married Sapphic couple.

“I’m Sophie Banks and this is my wife, Marion. But we will gladly take the Lassard name, General, with pride,” the more assertive of the two, with jet-black hair, informed the man, “by the way, I’m of French ancestry myself, though a bit further back. Huguenots. French Protestants who fled Louis XIV’s persecution and settled in Virginia.”

“Yes, a lot of you guys ended up in Virginia and the Carolinas, I believe. Though I doubt that you’re a Huguenot nowadays yourself. Very pleasant to meet both of you ladies. Well, since you’re so keen on giving me your hands in marriage, perhaps we should get better ... um, shall we say, acquainted?” General Lassard’s eyes danced as he contemplated marriage to these two beautiful, bisexual women.

“Happy Independence Day! Enjoy your lunch date with the ladies, my man! We’ll have plenty of work to do in time. It’s a national holiday still, I would say. I have ... a feeling that I won’t get much rest or work done today, but something else entirely,” I chuckled as I noticed the way that the ladies made clear what kind of “lunch date” they had in mind.

“Well, it looks like you’re no longer the commanding general and you’re being phased out, so how about enjoy your Fourth, good sir?” Charlotte urged me, even as her brother Ben and she led me to a semi-vacant room in City Hall ... filled with books, furniture, etc.

Before I knew what was what, I was buried, balls deep, inside Charlotte and Ben in turns, taking both of her holes and his bottom as I pleased. They eagerly licked and sucked me between strokes, even as I felt arms around my waist. Something cold pressed against my own butthole, even as Chief of Police Blair Urgel entered me and started buggering me. Cynthia Urgel started sucking and fluffing for me, even rimming the Dovers in front of me as I constantly swapped back and forth. When Blair gasped and spilled his load inside my colon, he pulled out and began sucking me off, while his wife joined the Dovers to get my dick inside her.

“You know that, it being a national holiday, a lot more folks are going to want to take full advantage and get laid ... and plenty of them by you. I’m so glad that Schumacher Syndrome destroys the male refractory period. Face it, honey. You’re a natural! Just because your main achievement in life is going to be helping rid us of National Socialism doesn’t make that your only talent, dear,” Cynthia told me as I thrust in and out of her sweet snatch.

“Um ... yeah, babe, there’s already a line out the door. Men and women alike, all bent over in the corridors and waiting for their turn with your cock. Cheeks spread wide apart and everything! They’re ... very eager. A lot of couples and throuples, of course. Even quads. I’m seeing a lot more throuples and quads these days, of course. Gone are the days when people even go through a monogamous phase before adding another companion or two to the mix,” Marcy informed me while taking her turn at fucking my ass with her magical cock.

“Damn, that feels ... intense!” I groaned while enjoying Marcy’s dick inside me and the various butts and pussies around mine.

“To me, too, dear, and don’t worry ... I fully plan on bending over for you plenty in the future, as you know. My heart and my ass belong to the Lawgiver, but I always enjoy lending them to you, along with my pussy, of course! And my throat, naturally,” Marcy told me while sodomizing me with her supernatural prick.

She kept hitting my prostate in just the right ways, finally forcing me to spill a couple of ropes inside Charlotte. I slid out of her and pumped a couple more ropes into Cynthia to help ensure that I would give her enough swimmers to impregnate her, just in case. Cynthia and Charlotte made out for several seconds, even as Ben and Blair did. Then Ben kissed Cynthia while Blair kissed Charlotte, after which they went back to their own primary partners.

“I think that we should form a quad, don’t you guys agree?” Charlotte proposed.

“Ooooh, I love the way that you think! But it should be a sextuple, since we’re adding Lisa and Linda Munson, if they’ll join us. And we plan to swap a lot of with Colonel Munson and his wives, among others. A lot of others,” Cynthia countered.

“See, my wife has a good head on her shoulders!” Blair grinned.

“A very good head!” Ben laughed, even as the four of them guided me into Marcy to fuck her for a few strokes as well ... in both holes.

“So, a six-way marriage, including Lisa and Linda Munson. Very nice ... you should absolutely do that!” Marcy gave her blessing at least.

“My sentiments ... exactly!” I grunted as I fucked Marcy for several more strokes after that.

“I hope that they go for it,” Ben said now.

“Oh, they will, trust me, as long as you don’t keep them out of Daddy’s ... and Mama’s ... bed. And their other mothers, of course. They are definitely into their parents, too,” Marcy reassured him.

“And a good time is had by all!” Charlotte laughed, “I should know. I’m a good time and I fully intend to be had by all!”

“So will Adam, of course!” Marcy laughed as she squeezed my prick and forced me to cum inside her, filling her bottom with my spunk, “speaking of which, it’s time, honey buns. Come with me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.