Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 59

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 59 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

That same evening
Sunday, 29 June, 2014
Temporary Clarke Residence
Roanoke, Virginia

We had just finished supper and retired to bed, with both Mayor Austin Bryce and Lieutenant Colonel Carl Munson and their wives staying over that night. I had reasons, of course, as did they, and so did my wives ... and husbands. I fully intended some wife-swapping and such that evening, eager as I was to take full advantage of my chance for some proper R and R, but also keen on helping us bond more. We didn’t have too much time left in Virginia, after all.

It wasn’t much longer until I found myself balls deep inside Leigh Munson, Carl’s first wife. It was increasingly obvious that their daughters, Lisa and Linda, were unofficial wives, and he had two other ones besides them. Ryan bottomed out inside Lisa, Till inside Linda, Barry inside Krystal, and Yitzhak inside Janine. Austin, for his part, was busy lying with Sarai, even as Mindy was intimate with Diana, and Carl was deep inside Stephanie, among several other pairings.

“Damn, you really are something, O Prophet!” Leigh teased me as she pushed back at me with her smooth, sleek ebony ass.

“You seem happy about that, so it must be a good thing!” I retorted playfully as I grabbed her buns and she bucked her hips in response.

“What can I say ... I’m drawn to powerful men, whether it’s you, or Austin, or Carl, of course! I knew that he had a glorious future, even if I couldn’t prove it. It seems that I was right, and that’s a major turn-on ... we’ve been having even more sex than we had in the past. Then again, it’s not just with each other. It’s with Krystal and Janine as well as our lovely daughters! You have to admit it, our daughters are the poster girls for the benefits of interracial unions! That wonderful, dusky complexion of theirs ... yummy ... yes, their asses taste as good as they look, too!” Leigh laughed as she thrust back at me.

“Then, they really must be delicious!” I chuckled as I pushed deeper inside their mother on the next stroke.

“I can attest to that!” Ryan grinned.

“Me, too!” Till agreed.

“And so can we ... well, we have rimmed each other a lot!” Lisa asserted.

“That we have ... yum ... yum!” Linda enthused.

“Face it, babe, we made some hotties, didn’t we?” Leigh winked at her husband while they each humped other people.

“That we did, and we will again, just with other people instead of each other. That works, too, I think. I look ... forward to it ... myself,” Carl confessed as he continued to ream Stephanie good and rough from behind.

“Cool ... brothers ... and sisters!” Lisa yelled as she pushed back eagerly at Ryan.

“Right on, sis!” Linda agreed while thrusting to meet Till.

I looked over and saw the way that Bonnie, Autumn, and Hannah shared Xia Delan, even as Raquel, Sardha, and Stacy did a daisy chain, and Kylie, Kelly, and Becca enjoyed Charity together. It was rather clear after a while that another full-blown orgy was easily just minutes away. All that I knew right then was that I thoroughly enjoyed myself ... and more to the point, enjoyed Leigh’s luscious body.

“Breed me ... breed me ... honor me with your seed, Prophet!” Leigh shouted as she welcomed me deeper inside her creamy twat.

“Wow, honey, you really want this, don’t you?” I teased her as she laughed and leaned back to kiss my lips.

I slid my tongue inside her hot, wet mouth, and she laughed as she worked even harder to excite me more. She clearly meant what she said about wanting me to breed her that evening. It wasn’t guaranteed by any means that she would fall pregnant to me, but I would give the old college try in any case. If Carl and Leigh were both happy to let me plant my seed inside her, and her sister-wives were good with it, why not? Even their daughters seemed to be eager to have me sire siblings for them on their mother.

Krystal and Janine were both already knocked up, both of them likely by Carl, though that was far from guaranteed. They certainly didn’t mind Barry and Yitzhak giving it a whirl. Then again, Sarai and Austin were pretty happy in the sack and Mindy seemed to live it up with Diana. Mindy’s daughters, Marla and Martha, were too busy eating each other out to worry about much at all, not that I begrudged them that, especially the rimjobs that they loved to give each other. Two Korean sisters eating each other’s ass? Who could possibly object to that?

As for the angels, well, right then, they had their way with Tara and Leah, not that anyone minded at all. Marcy had her tongue buried in Tara’s ass, Tara in turn with Pamela, even as Leah was busy sucking on Marcy’s clit. Jared rammed Marcy from behind, even while Cliff pleasured Leah for his part. Lavelle let Pamela suck his cock, and well, Ariel was busy sucking her tits. All in all, this was a spectacular start to the evening.

When they started licking Leigh’s bottom, well, I certainly didn’t mind that, nor did Leigh. She kissed me again and thrashed even more before clenching me. I felt her vise-like grip, resolved to make me spill my seed inside her dripping wet snatch, even as I stared down at the sight of those young ladies tasting her tush. I erupted, even as she moaned and creamed herself all over the place. I dumped rope after rope of my jizz inside Leigh and heard her cream herself all over herself again.

The girls still avoided her pussy, wanting to give my spunk a chance to do its job, even as they devoured her derriere. She wiggled her booty and they dove in for more licks, unable to resist her sleek, black ass. They lapped up every drop of her sweat and gladly shared it with me on their tongues as we made out. They also slipped Leigh herself some tongue and thus let her taste herself that way.

I was about to pick my next companion when the door burst open, yet again, and in walked several guards. They dragged in five men in fatigues and I could see that they had been beaten badly by said guards. These men were dropped at my feet and I didn’t even bother to get dressed as I walked over to them, still smelling of such wonderful interracial sex. They looked incensed to see a “proper Aryan man,” as they muttered about me, fresh from humping a ... well, they must have been South Africans.

Because they kept calling Leigh a “kaffir.” I punched each man in the face, having always wanted to do that to Nazi pigs at least once in my life. I didn’t care about their original politics, whether National Party, Conservative, neo-Confederate, KKK, etc. If they wore a swastika armband, in my book, they were Nazis. They had sworn allegiance to a Nazi tyrant, after all. They were National Socialists in effect, whatever their past beliefs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.