Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 47

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Ten hours later...
Saturday, 26 April, 2014
Roanoke, VA

We arrived after considerable delays in Roanoke, to be met as expected by Mayor Austin Bryce and the city fathers ... and their wives, of course. The Glass girls, some called them: Mindy Glass and her daughters, lovely Korean girls. I could certainly see the appeal of them to Austin, to the point that he married them all, made them his brides. Well, with Schumacher Syndrome as he now had, he could take even more women ... and even some men if he so chose.

“Welcome to Roanoke, my friend and mentor,” Austin greeted me with considerable aplomb, despite the daunting challenge of preparing the defenses.

“We were a little delayed, thanks to that ambush, but here we are, folks!” I grinned when Austin shook my hand.

“Indeed and I’m very glad to see it. So are my wives. They’re already pregnant to me, but that won’t get in the way if you want to ... sample them. In fact, it’s a plus, since I don’t have to worry about paternity. I’m going to be their baby Daddy, plain and simple. I’m kinda curious as to what the fruit of my loins will look like, being a quarter black, a quarter Puerto Rican, a quarter Korean, and a quarter angel,” Austin chuckled, even as he admired my lovers, too.

“Don’t worry, we’ll swing plenty, no doubt of that. We have work to do, but as Jack Nicholson would say, ‘all work and no play,’ you know,” I quoted from The Shining, “so, tell me, any more news on the front, so to speak?”

“Well, as predicted, the goose-steppers keep pouring in and swelling those brownshirted ranks. This has made it a lot tougher to keep them out of whatever cities or towns they wish to assault, of course. Granted, their training is uneven, some worse than others, but even the least drilled are a menace, even if only as cannon fodder for Eckart,” Austin briefed me, knowing that my recovery and road trip might have kept me at least a little out of the loop.

“We killed a few of those ourselves this morning, or should I say last night? Just a rather paltry militia, but that’s a few less of the racist scum around, at least. I take it that more towns have fallen to the fuckers, not counting Salem, Richmond, Colonial Heights, Powhatan, Hopewell, Blacksburg, Appomattox, Buckingham, etc. What’s the bad news?” I probed a little further.

“Emporia fell this morning, in fact. Most of the town’s residents were shot, of course, almost immediately upon its capture. Only seventy-two inhabitants were spared, and only swearing allegiance to the new regime. Men, women, and children were all mowed down, in fact, with machine guns. Evidently, they’re getting more efficient as well as brutal, in their wanton slaughter,” Austin relayed the latest depressing event.

“Well, if that ain’t horrible news, I don’t know what would be. How many of these Nazi pricks are there around, anyway? There must be half a million by now or something!” I groaned as I glumly thought of the growing Nazi threat, including the size of their forces.

Sure, I knew on one level that they were all walking into a trap, but I was still nervous about the prospect of a large Nazi army in the same neck of the woods as my family and me. Add to that the Klan and well, you get the idea. It wasn’t exactly a reassuring thought, was it, to see the swollen host of the white supremacists? Yeah, the sooner they were beaten once and for all, the better. Good riddance to them and it couldn’t happen to nicer folks.

“That’s not all, of course. The fuckers are pushing in all directions, though at least any progress toward Waynesboro was broken, small as it was, by you guys. I keep dreading the reports of which city or town is next to be taken by these vicious pricks and their populations massacred wholesale. The way that they are bringing in more of them and also slaughtering the civilians of this state, the population will never be the same, of course,” Austin grimaced as he led me into City Hall’s “war room” and showed me a map with the usual details.

‘Well, it’s gonna be even less populated once those bastards are eradicated, but that’s a good thing in that case. No one’s gonna miss ‘em, least of all me. It will be a lot sweeter when they’re all dead and gone,” Becca blurted as she ran her hands up my spine under my shirt.

“Tell me about it! If they’re the ‘master race,’ mankind has set a very low bar for itself,” Sardha mocked the insane racial crackpot theories at the root of National Socialism while kissing my neck.

“I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire, let alone bend over and let them breed me! I might be a white-ass cracker, but I’m not their kind of white-ass cracker!” Hannah chortled as she cupped my buns under my pants.

“No, we’re HIS white-ass crackers, motherfucker!” Autumn coughed while she stuck her hand down the front of my pants to play with my private parts.

“Well said, dear!” Bonnie told her daughter as she pressed her tits against my back.

Just then, we heard a gunshot, as if out of nowhere. We looked around and saw Louie fall to the floor, an entry wound in his chest where a bullet had entered his body. What the fuck now? Louie was shot ... and by whom? I looked over and saw one of the city cops employed as guards in City Hall. He stood with a grin on his face, eyes glowing red, and a Smith and Wesson .357 magnum revolver in his right hand. What the actual hell, I wondered, scant seconds before the other cops opened fire on him.

The cop moved toward us instead of falling. He grabbed Austin with all of his strength and tried to hurl him across the room. Instead, I watched Louie rise with incredible speed and power to yank the man and throw him against the door. I saw Louie’s eyes turn gold and then wings sprout from his back ... he was an angel now. He had been martyred and now resurrected as a celestial being. What was the other guy, though?

“Moloch, your days are over, friend. Let it go. Now!” God now appeared and hurled a bolt of lightning at the deposed deity.

Holy smokes ... that was the Ammonite god Moloch? What would happen now? Moloch, father of Jehovah, was still around? Did Gods ever die and if so, how? What was the deal here? Why did Moloch, who wasn’t a demon despite his reputation, but an actual deity, and as noted the father of the very God worshiped by Moses ... Yahweh or Jehovah ... why did Moloch slay Louie? Holy crap!

“I had to get your attention ... and besides, this is tame compared to what I used to do. Remember me, the one who demanded human sacrifices? Yeah, this is small time compared to my old ways. Look, he came back and I knew that he would ... and I always wanted to try killing someone with a gun. I never did that before.

“So, I’m here for my retirement package, now that I got your attention. What’s it to be? Jehovah, Jesus, Cesare, all got their packages ... why not me? I want one hundred forty-four thousand human subjects, too,” Moloch insisted as he now recovered from the pain caused by the weapon of God’s wrath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.