Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 46

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Eight hours later,
Saturday, 26 April, 2014
En route to Waynesboro

“How are we doing on time?” I asked Xia Delan, my beautiful Chinese wife who had recently given me my firstborn daughter, Adah.

“We’re halfway there already, in fact. We’re making very good time, probably because we’re going at night and switching drivers to keep at it, babe. I adore you, by the way. Don’t ever forget that. I offered to be your concubine and you would have none of that. You insisted that I be one of your wives, along with Hannah and Autumn. You haven’t looked back, not after knocking me up or anything,” Xia told me with a searing hot kiss that showed her becoming a lot bolder than when we first met.

“Woah, mama! You’re getting hot and bothered, I see!” I teased her with a very passionate kiss of my own.

“Damn straight, as you Americans like to say. So, what is going on with the war?” Xia asked me as she opened my shirt a little and kissed her way down my hairy chest.

Yeah, we went back to wearing clothes at the moment at least. We were going through some rather hotly disputed territory, even if this was the outer fringe logistically for the ASF. Eckart and his forces were a lot stronger further south than this, but they definitely had troops of some quality in the area between Charlottesville and Waynesboro. We had learned our lesson and would keep the public nudity for safer, more comfortable areas for now, though still believing in it as a principle. It was just too dangerous to fully practice our vision ... just yet, at least without angelic guarantees of safety these days.

“Here’s hoping that we get some alone time for ... you know,” I winked at Xia, who kissed me even harder.

“Backdoor action, though. It’s Ryan’s turn to plant that seed, husband. That was the deal, right? On the bright side, lots of anal for you! Oral, too!” Xia teased me as she brushed her sweet ass against my groin.

“Oh, shit, you’re not wearing panties!” I grinned as she lifted her dress just enough to let me cup her buns with my hands.

“Wow, look at what I interrupted here!” Till chuckled as he approached me, “my turn as driver is up again and it’s up to Yitzhak now. Did you tell hubby here about the creampie that Ryan left in you ... I almost lapped it up, but she stopped me so that he could knock her up. She’s a woman of her word and her convictions, no doubt of that.”

“Don’t stop on my account, either!” Raquel laughed as she put her arms around her favorite husband’s waist.

“Well, there’s nothing to stop me eating you out, is there?” Till chuckled as he lifted Raquel’s dress to munch on her gash.

Till even licked her thighs, but just as things got interesting, with my cock pressed against Xia’s backdoor, shots rang out. Instantly, we all jumped up, having had recent experiences to make us much more responsive to such threats. We each grabbed a rifle or even more intense ordnance as we positioned ourselves for me to eyeball the section of highway that we traversed en route to Waynesboro.

“Damn it, this area really is more hotly disputed than the intel suggested! I suppose that Eckart has increased his patrols in this area ... this will be vital information ... if we can survive to deliver it!” I shouted, “now, give me that ... yes, that!”

I picked up an RPG and aimed it at the foe as I saw them ... a rather motley rabble of what seemed to be civilians ... and then it hit me. These weren’t ASF regulars. They were irregulars. Possibly local sympathizers, fifth columnists serving Eckart’s “cause.” Well, in that case...

“Shoot their leaders and use plenty of smoke grenades. Choke ‘em up!” I roared as I fired off the RPG to send these racist motherfuckers straight into oblivion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.