Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 161

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 161 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0015 hours, local time
Sunday, 17 August, 2014
East Prairie High School
East Prairie, MO

“So, there are seventeen of you Kluckers who have been captured and are awaiting your fates. Three of you will be immediately selected to deliver the news that East Prairie is ours now. Depart now, posthaste! Don’t hesitate, men!” I began the sorting out and categorization process regarding the captured Klansmen.

After those three messengers left the scene, I turned to the rest of the prisoners.

“That leaves fourteen of you. All of you, undress now! You four, wash the other ten down with water hoses. That’s nice! Now, wash each other off as well! That’s an excellent start here, folks. Good, good! Now, Denise, Maricela, and Isabel, take these heated knives and castrate each of the fourteen remaining guys, Let them scream their lungs out, of course. I want them to suffer for what they did to others, not the Calderons,” I now gave admittedly severe orders, but so what?

The bastards had it coming for their careers of brutality, terrorism, and hate. They indeed shrieked and howled in their state of excruciating pain. I then handed each pair of testicles to Evie, who gobbled them whole, ingesting this new source of cum as an obvious delight. Then I directed several of my troops to shove broomsticks up the new eunuchs’ asses, without any lubricant at all. The prisoners cried out in their agony, but I remembered what they did to their victims, so I couldn’t even begin to lose sleep over this.

“The fourteen of you will now be shackled together and gagged for what follows next. It won’t be pleasant, you won’t enjoy it, but it’s gonna happen to you, anyway. First, Stacy, get the estrogen suppositories. Tara, grab the shackles and fetter them. Leah, take the ball gags and gag these fellows. I don’t want to hear them now that they aren’t screaming as much, just blubbering,” I smirked.

I decided that these folks wouldn’t get the easy path to feminization that would allow them to still pass on their genes. They would be feminized and infertile, though I still wasn’t sure how Schumacher Syndrome might alter or affect that fact. Would it even be able to restore their fertility? It didn’t seem likely, but there was a slim possibility of such a miracle. Should they even be allowed to enjoy or experience Schumacher Syndrome? They deserved to suffer, after all, but that was ultimately up to the locals who they had harassed and terrorized.

For now, I arranged for the Klansmen to get pegged rather brutally by a variety of women, but especially the Calderon sisters. I also ensured that they would receive enough estrogen to replace the lost testosterone that their bodies would no longer secrete. They would just have to accept their masculinity was a thing of the past. I chuckled as I heard their muffled groans through their ball gags. This was the ultimate humiliation that they feared and hated so much, and I saw to it that they suffered exactly that, their worst nightmares come to life.

When that little punishment session was over, I led the Kluckers to the jail, locked them in, and left them there to rot. Then I appointed Denise the new Sheriff of East Prairie and instructed her to appoint a number of deputies to help her enforce whatever laws the community might have in the future. I appointed Maricela Mayor of East Prairie for now and then faced Isabel for her role.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.