Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 147

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 147 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1545 hours, local time
Monday, 4 August, 2014
Louisville Docks, Louisville, KY

“So, this is the Mayor and Metropolitan Council of the Free City-State of Louisville? I’m the Prophet Adam Clarke, of course, and this is my party. These are my wives, Xia Delan, Hannah, Autumn, Bonnie, Raquel, Becca, Sardha, Tara, Leah, Kelly, Kylie, Diane, Sarai, Stacy, Evie, Charity, Cassandra, Emma, Miranda, Natalie, Jessica, Julie, Tania, Stephanie, Vera, Athenais, Tina, Penny, Loretta, Lorraine, Valerie, Robin, Lindsay, Arsinoe, Dawn, Stacey, Wendy, Stevie, Mary, Elaine, Elise, Ashley, Paula, Gina, Erica, Delta, Regina, Adelaide, Doreen, Melusine, Wanda, Rani, Abigail, Billie, Petra, Envy, Karen, Marina, Ivy, Lynne, Janice, Quinoa, Percy, Fatima, Annie, Bobbie, Edda, Candice, Rose, Julia, Rory, Sonali, Trish, and Jeanette Clarke, the last of these obviously being angels as well as the very last being my first cousin.

“As you can see, Evie is a demoness, a succubus, in fact. These ladies are clearly futanari, of course. These men are my husbands, Ryan, Till, Yitzhak, and Barry, all of whom are also married to each of the ladies and to each other. We’re very omnisexual in the Clarke tribe, I’m afraid. These are my babies, incidentally: Cain, Adah, Zillah, Lamech, Naamah, Jared, Zipporah, Jochebed, Miriam, Caleb, Jethro, Marina, Naomi, Melissa, Melanie, Melinda, Dina, Emmanuelle, Lilith, Marla, Michelle, and Grace. This is my stepson, Clarke Kellerman, the son of Robin. The ladies are all pregnant again, of course, as they should be. It will be interesting to see the results,” I announced, even as the delegation greeting us smiled at the sight of us.

“I am Mayor Earl Kendricks, and these are the council members, of course. The city fathers ... and mothers, of Louisville under our provisional city-state government. We don’t know how long we will have to operate as a city-state, of course, but we will do what we must and what we can under the rather dire circumstances that we presently face. These are Councilors Sylvia Folgers, Erwin Maxwell, Lydia House, Raymond Valdez, Theobald Gerald, Richard Duquesne, Ella Switch, Warren Warbird, Quincy Days, Mustafa Kargku, Patrick Donovan, Kieran Mackenzie, Eustace Yang, Reverend Terrence Atkinson, Olivia Di Moro, Brianna Ericsson, Amanda Redd, Ernie Cristobal, Victoria Vargas, Ulf Mainz, Desiree Coach, Lizzie Kazanian, Boris Kosovsky, Ahmed Abdel Al-Shahid, and Moshe Davidovich. We formally welcome you to the Free City-State of Louisville, Mr ... sorry, Reverend Clarke,” a noticeably awkward and nervous chief executive of an independent successor state that consisted of a single metropolitan area ... with fortifications of late, greeted me now.

Earl Windsor Kendricks was a middle aged, upper middle class man of average height, thinning, sandy hair, medium brown eyes, a stocky frame, a fleshy, clean-shaven face, and a navy blue business suit. He had a background as a corporate and labor lawyer prior to Fireball Day and somehow got persuaded to accept an interim appointment as Mayor when his predecessor abruptly resigned due to poor health. He had been stressed out ever since, but did his civic duty nonetheless like a trooper. Now he worried about the impact that a literal Prophet might have on his community, even as he hoped for the best.

“Relax, Your Honor. I mean you and your constituents no harm whatsoever. We’re just passing through on our way to Haven. It’s real, you know. We’ll depart either Friday or Saturday, depending upon a variety of variables, of course. After that, you can rest much easier, I would presume. Where would be a great place to stay for our time in town?” I reassured him now.

“Oh, allow me to put you up, honey, with as many of your party as necessary. Trust me, it’s no great inconvenience. I’m the wealthiest woman in town,” Lizzie Kazanian offered to take us all in, shocking all of her colleagues now.

“Well, Ms. Kazanian, that is terrifically courteous and hospitable of you. To what do I owe such an honor and pleasure?” I expressed surprise, since no one in the delegation had indicated Havenite sympathies yet.

“Oh, that’s simple, sugar! I want to sleep with you! I’m rather lonely, anyway, since my beau and I broke up. Let me feed you, screw you, share you, and entertain you, while you explain this fantastic new religion of yours! I hear that it ain’t for prudes, which makes it very likely that it’s perfect for me. I might be an Armenian girl, but I’m hardly a ‘good’ Armenian girl, you see,” the tall and busty brunette boldly invited me to enjoy her company ... and her bed.

“Yes, well, I might have to pay at least one or two visits, from the look of things. Those futanari in particular are rather attractive and exotic to me,” Ella Switch indicated a fascination with my futa wives.

“As an ordained Methodist minister, this whole business has my attention on that level, given the theology ramifications of a living Prophet among us. We have certainly heard of you, but none of us had met you until now, so didn’t know what to expect or believe about you and your tribe. Also, I can absolutely see the appeal of polygamy and your hedonistic lifestyle. Clergy are sinners, too,” Reverend Terrence Atkinson acknowledged, even as he ogled my wives now.

“I think that we should all take in members of the Clarke tribe, actually, so as not to overburden any one member of our government. It’s nice of Ms. Kazanian to be so generous, but it’s not fair to her to allow her to accept such a massive responsibility at so much cost to herself. I will lead by example and take in Ms.Ainsley, sorry, Mrs. Clarke, plus her futa wife, plus Envy, her futa wife, Janice Sheldrake and her futa wife, Petra, and Regina. What about you guys?” Mayor Kendricks formally invited members of my tribe to stay with him.

The trend quickly caught on, despite continued anxiety over our presence, curiosity and lust overcoming fear now that some brave souls led the way. Pretty soon, we all had hosts and hostesses, many of them married family men and women at that. I was well aware of the implications, naturally, but then that was part of the plan. Louisville would soon have a nascent Havenite congregation and community within its borders, among its members being many of the city’s leaders, of course. Our nudity didn’t exactly hurt our cause, especially the undead ladies in their impossible perfection.

The reception luncheon that they threw for me included other eminent public figures, such as the Catholic Archbishop of Louisville, the Mormon Stake President and his counselors, the head of the Presbyterian Church, the pastors of both local megachurches, the chancellors of the major local universities, leaders of the business community and local trade unions, the executives of the various philanthropic organizations, prominent community organizers, the senior brothers of the local Masonic Blue Lodge, the chairmen of all noteworthy political parties, etc. I smirked as I saw the local head of the National Organization for Women, since she probably wouldn’t be fond of the emergence of Havenism in the city and its influence on women.

So be it, I thought, as I sat down to eat with my tribe, and no fewer than three dozen local women approached me with lustful intentions. That didn’t even count the men. Plenty from both groups were married as well. That didn’t even factor into their actions as of now, and I could tell that much. I definitely felt my boner growing as a group of cheerleaders performed their routines for me and made a point of sitting on my lap in turns. It was abundantly clear that they omitted their spankies quite deliberately, not that it bothered me in the slightest.

When one of the cheerleaders rubbed her bare bottom against my crotch, and then impaled herself on my cock in front of her entire squad, a few killjoys coughed and sputtered. The rest either chuckled, giggled, snickered, smiled, blushed, or applauded the impulsive romp. I didn’t skip a beat, eating my classic “hot brown” sandwich while the teenage cutie took me deeper inside her bald and juicy gash with every movement of her hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.