Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 142

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 142 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1235 hours, local time
Wednesday, 30 July, 2014
The Church of the New Covenant
Beckley, WV

“Do you, Adam, take all of these people in Beckley as your lawfully wedded harem, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Jeanette asked me now.

That was when I had a brainstorm.

“No,” I said, shocking everyone, before adding, “my commitment to them and to you will not stop with death. I will resurrect everyone here in town upon their passing if their spirits find me. Then I will keep them for eternity as my own. I will keep these vows forever. That is what I will do,” I announced to everyone, thus assuring everyone present of eventual immortality.

Jeanette openly wept as the crowd rushed the stage, the whole congregation and community crushing me and lifting me above their heads in adulation.

“Do you, the people of Beckley, take this man, the Prophet Adam Clarke, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for all of eternity?” Jeanette now shouted to the community.

“Yes!” the citizens of Beckley roared as they didn’t wait for the pronouncement to smother me with hugs and kisses all over my naked body.

“Then, by the power vested in me by Almighty God, as one of his angels, I now pronounce you man and harem. I would say that you may kiss each other, but you already are,” my angelic cousin laughed as she joined the crowd that spent the next three hours consummating our communal marriage with an orgy.

I emerged from that bacchanalia with every part of my body well-used, but seriously satisfied. I then delivered my last sermon in Beckley and I used it to exhort everyone to treat their neighbors and friends as lovers and family. It was generally well-received, judging by the way that I was again lifted above people’s heads and carried, even paraded through town by many folks just as naked as me. I was only lowered when it was time to eat, at another local cafe that specialized in soups and sandwiches. Its proprietor had to open up in a real hurry, being part of said crowd herself.

“Is it still weird to you to serve people in the nude or have you grown accustomed to it yet, Lana?” I asked her while she brought me my order along many others.

Yes, she was paid for the orders. I wasn’t about to rob a middle aged small merchant who had to pay the bills like everyone else. The lights had to stay on, along with other expenses, though evidently, the city now owned and maintained the electricity. That was pretty normal in most communities that I had visited by this point in time, more than a full year after a global apocalypse. The sole exception was in Lancaster County, where the county operated the power grid instead.

“It’s growing on me, of course, honey. I could get used to this, as long as I could wear an apron and some kind of shoes. I might get grease burns in new areas, though, so there is that. On the other hand, getting ready for work would take considerably less time,” Lana winked at me, adding, “I could get used to regular slaps to my buttocks, too.”

“You’re a big fan of attention to your booty, aren’t you? Well, it’s a terrific tushy, no doubt about that! Neatly shaped and everything like that! Sweet, sleek buns and all that jazz. It’s gotten a healthy tan this week, too, hasn’t it?” I remarked while fondling her cheeks, much to her delight.

“Well, you should know! You had a great view of it several times from behind whenever you plowed two of my holes. My daughter’s, too, and my son’s. Or rather my second daughter, now that she’s a futa girl. She seems very happy with that change by now, since she can experience coitus as both sexes do now.

“Oh, their father and I are getting back together, thanks to you, sir! Thank you for that! We were separated, but never actually divorced, and now we never will be,” Lana waved at a chunky man with a baseball cap and a goatee.

“You’re pregnant by Adam, by your once estranged husband, by your futa daughter, Dana, and by Yitzhak, of course. Fraternal quads. Your daughters are both pregnant by Adam and by your husband. They are also pregnant by Ryan and Till in Dana’s case, and by Barry and Dana in Fiona’s case. Fraternal quads in each case. Lovely!” Jeanette announced to everyone present, pleasing us with that excellent news.

“By the way, I have sent the Archangel Michael to smite anyone still burning down any of the Amazon rainforest, since we cannot allow that to continue. The local bosses, warlords, and factions who approved such things have also been condemned for their crimes against posterity. Michael had to slaughter at least one hundred seventy thousand people to make it stick, I’m afraid. It was tragic, but necessary. The loss of that oxygen would have killed far more people than that,” God informed us of some very unpleasant news now.

“So, Brazil is still in chaos, then? What about Uruguay? Guyana? Suriname? Venezuela? Paraguay? Bolivia? Chile? Argentina? Peru? Ecuador? Colombia?” I asked as Lana impaled her ass on my cock.

Evidently, it was still lubricated and stretched enough to take my prick in one motion without destroying her bottom or even inflicting pain on it. Lana bounced eagerly up and down on my rod, reveling in the pleasure of being sodomized from beneath by the Prophet. She certainly made it enjoyable for me to use her backdoor. It was nice and cozy, not to mention slick as I filled her out with my dick now, causing her to squirm and squirt.

“Yes, Brazil is still in chaos, of course, though Michael’s actions have eradicated certain factions and people who contributed to the civil strife, crime, and social disorder. This will also strengthen certain other groups in the wake of such destruction. The indigenous peoples are the most immediate beneficiaries of this dramatic alteration of the political map. They and the partially indigenous caboclos and cafuzos have established several independent states in the northern, western, and central regions of that nation. These range heavily from stable democratic republics to warlord regimes to theocracies to Communist one-party states.

“The southern and southeastern parts of Brazil are composed of eighteen different rival factions and their territories, and these generally get along less well with their neighbors than those in the north, west, and interior. The biggest faction, which dominates São Paulo and several more cities is the National Union Council, a coalition of various rightist factions that seeks to reunite Brazil under its thumb. Its toughest opposition is the Democratic National Congress, which is a leftist alliance based out of Porto Alegre. The presence of so many factions makes for a confusing patchwork of enclaves and zones, to put it mildly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.