Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 130

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 130 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1755 hours, local time,
Friday, 25 July, 2014
The Mackey Residence
Beckley, WV

“This supper is pretty damn good, I must confess. Catfish, potatoes au gratin, and turnip greens. Very well done, ma’am,” I praised Wanda Mackey, even as Sardha sat on my lap and made out with me.

“Well, I had plenty of help, no doubt of that,” Wanda pointed to her daughters, Naomi and Ruth, who happened to be her sister-wives as well.

Well, two of her sister-wives. Her other two sister-wives, Vera and Taissa Farmiga-Mackey (they insisted upon the new surname), were a little busy helping administer the new church and assist their husband, the Reverend Luther Mackey, who was also Mayor of Beckley. In fact, there had been an interview in the local TV station, unaffiliated and now operated by the community itself, between the famous sisters, once actresses, and a reporter named Chandra Hatfield (I bit back the urge to ask if they hired any McCoys, of course). That said reporter now sat on Vera’s lap, wearing nothing but her photogenic smile, should indicate to the reader how that discourse went.

“So ... you’re the famous Prophet, Adam Clarke? Pleasure to meet you, naturally. Thank you for allowing such a short-notice, last minute baptism, so I could convert and show up here in the buff. I’m hooked on nudity. I might never wear clothes again, if I can help it,” Chandra told me while her dark brown eyes danced impishly and winked at me.

“Even at work?” I teased her now.

“Especially at work, good sir. Now, about this... ‘Schumacher Syndrome’ business. Do you want to pass it to me now, or wait until after dessert?” Chandra made it clear that she was in earnest.

“Now, of course. Then we can eat dessert without that to worry about now. You’re very direct. I like that. That come from a career in journalism and broadcasting?” I probed deeper, even as Sardha spread Chandra’s cheeks and started rimming her in front of me.

“Looks like I get two desserts tonight, babe,” Sardha observed, even as I began humping Chandra from behind.

“So do I ... and yes, it does. That and my mother is Israeli. She served in the IDF. I spent a term in the Army myself. Interpreter in Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic. Yes, I’m Jewish. I can still be Jewish and a Havenite, right, if even the Lawgiver is? That’s what I heard. That the Lawgiver himself is a Jew. Well, on his mother’s side, just like me,” Chandra concluded.

“Yes, you can be both. And yes, the Lawgiver, Mark Schumacher, is Jewish on his human side. His father, of course, is the Archangel Gabriel. That’s how he gets to be a Prophet as well as the Lawgiver. I’m a bit of a goy myself, but my father is the Archangel Raphael. Hence my own status and role as a Prophet of Heaven, commissioned to ordain, to appoint, to baptize, to consecrate, to preach, to teach, to organize, and to officiate. I have come here to tarry in Beckley for a week, to establish a new church and congregation for this community, and to help you get started on the road back to a harmonious society,” I explained while admiring Chandra’s lovely tan lines on her bare bottom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.