Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 128

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 128 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1130 hours, local time,
Thursday, 24 July, 2014
Local Diner
Beckley, WV

While I reamed probably the ninth lady after my arrival, hitting it from the back, I saw with pride how well my wives and husbands serviced the locals. The woman in question was a widow of about thirty or so, who only smiled and shook her head when I offered to resurrect her late husband. Apparently, she didn’t really miss the guy too much. She also seemed very eager to get knocked up by me and anyone else who I chose. That was easy enough, I thought while fingering her sweet ass while pounding her pussy.

“What is your name?” I asked the widow while pulling her dirty blonde hair, fingering her bum, and screwing her slick pussy.

“Missy Arkham. My husband was Jayden Arkham. ‘Doctor A,’ as people called him. He was a doctor, but a bit of a quack, who got hooked on opioids and prescribed a bunch of them to others for extra cash. Far to excess, I must say. He started well, but once he became an addict, a junkie, he lost his way and became an abusive prick who wasted money and worse. He was useless in bed, too. I’d rather he cheated ... as long as he invited me to join them in bed,” the widow explained, even as I drilled her from behind.

“Yes, well, Missy, you’re going to conceive babies by me, by Anson, by Hal, and by Bradley, this time around. Looks like ‘Doctor A’ will have to stay dead, then. It’s a shame. Then again, I forgot that I’m not supposed to add any guys to the group beyond what I have now. I’m sure that God would have reminded me, anyway, before I acted,” I commented, even as she squeezed my cock with her cunt in a vise-like grip.

“Indeed. But I knew that she would decline. It was a mistake, which even Prophets can make now and then, that’s okay. I knew that I wouldn’t have to intervene in this case. I almost said ‘thank God,’ too, before remembering that he’s me nowadays. So, you see, even I’m not perfect. Hell, Jehovah wasn’t perfect, either. By the time that he gained full omniscience, he realized that it was time to leave the Cosmos in new hands, under new management. He didn’t reach that until almost the end of his reign. Hence so many blunders. Now he can relax, just like Jesus, Cesare Borgia, and Moloch.

“In any case, I like your ideas there. But I want to add a notion. I want to encourage more than just promiscuity and polyamory, but polygamy as well, as you know. I propose that Missy here, Marion Powell, whom you fucked right before her, Anson, Jaclyn, Pedra, Hal, and Bradley all get married to each other, making a seven-way union. Just as a start. It sounds like a great plan to me, and well, as God, I am the boss. This is just a start, as I said.

“I also want Lucas, Timmie, Cindy, Arlene, Natty, and Uncas all to be married to each other. A six-way union of incestuous love, lust, and commitment. That’s right. Not an exclusive type of commitment, of course, but as you know, that’s far from the only kind and certainly not the kind that my church, the new, true church that is displacing Christianity, shall favor. I want nothing to do with monogamy, as you know.

“Naturally, I also want the Mackeys to marry Sisters Vera and Taissa and guide this community together. Hopefully, these plural marriages will set the example for others to emulate, to follow. The new model of family won’t be monogamous, but polygamous, including both polygyny and polyandry, as well as polyamory, promiscuity, etc. All of the good Ps, as I like to say. None of the bad Ms. By the way, it’s almost time for the consecration and baptism. I can’t wait to see the formal institution of my church here in Beckley. Not to mention ‘Naked Week,’ of course,” God stipulated as Missy and I came together at last.

“Alright, then. You heard the Man! Guys, take turns with Missy and don’t hold back. Hopefully, she cums from being gang-banged, because she’s about to be. Bradley, go first, then Anson, and then Hal. Fill ‘er up! I want her properly taken and bred like the bitch in heat that she clearly is. You know what to do,” I told them as I took Wanda Mackey and fucked her good and hard in front of everyone, with her legs on my shoulders.

No offense to Jesus, but mine was the far more triumphal entry...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.