Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 100

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 100 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

2345 hours, local time,
Thursday, 17 July, 2014
Harris-Daud Residence
Hinton, West Virginia

The whole fucking deal lasted well into the night, broken only by more breaks to eat, drink, smoke, shower, and whatever else we needed to do. When not engaged in such breaks, though, we pounded each other ruthlessly and relentlessly, either using our dicks or our dildoes, depending upon our sex. It was once again every possible combination of orgy, threesome, foursome, etc. It was a solid game of sheer fucking kink.

Yes, we taped our sexcapades and played them all over again, more than a few times. It was wild, wanton, intense, and whatever else it needed to be. God was in the midst of it, too, as were Sonali, Trish, Pamela, Cliff, Jared, Marcy (when she wasn’t back in bed with the Lawgiver or his harem), Lavelle, Ariel, Jerry, Louie, Raymond, and Tolliver. Yeah, there were a lot of angels involved in this, to put it mildly. There turned out to be a lot more townsfolk who snuck into the place by dawn, and every last one of them got fucked as well, plenty of times.

By the time that I rose to shower and eat breakfast, the orgy over for now at least, there wasn’t a part of me that hadn’t been pleasured, used, and made raw from all of the steamy sex. I had no idea how many people of both sexes with whom I had been intimate, of course, but who cared? If they didn’t have Schumacher Syndrome before, they did now. It was likely that any woman who had been present was pregnant if not before as well. We all limped out of bed to the showers and commodes or sinks, as needed.

We were all nude as we sat down to eat at the breakfast table in the Harris-Daud residence, with Daphne and Julienne cooking the lion’s share of the meal. They wore only aprons in their cases, and even then, they removed those as they sat down to eat with us. Even while wearing the aprons, they wiggled their bare bottoms to tease us all with the prospect of more use of said body parts. That there was cum leaking out of their holes didn’t hurt, either. It was a lot of spunk, in fact, coming from a great variety of men.

“If you ever do visit again, Adam, just know that my legs and thighs will be wide open for you. My butt cheeks, too. And my mouth. And the marriage bed will serve up hot, wet pussy and tight, hot ass for you! Same goes for all of you. I dare say that Claude won’t mind. It’s not like we’ll be faithful in the meantime, either of us. But you know that. Schumacher Syndrome makes marital fidelity impossible and immaterial. It’s a wonderful thing, not to have to agonize over that ever again. We’re all just gonna be sluts and that’s just how it is. As long as the other people are at least fourteen, just like us, it’s all good,” Daphne winked at me, even as I grabbed her ass to show my enthusiasm for that prospect.

“So, there’s a lot of folks who haven’t introduced themselves, but who have known me and my spouses quite intimately,” I chuckled, “incidentally, you reassured me that someone is watching the little ones, and God never contradicted you, so I trusted you. Was it angels? Or someone else?”

“The Reiners, Reverend Lennox, and other older folks. Trust me, they’re taking very good care of your youngsters. You’re not a bad parent or a deadbeat in the least, nor are your spouses. I did rather ease your anxiety a bit in a good cause. The good cause being, of course, so that you would breed more ladies and bond with the locals as you should.

“In any case, meet some of the partners you enjoyed ... and who enjoyed you last night ... and your spouses, that you don’t know yet. That girl to your immediate right is Cagney Cork. Yes, that’s her name, apparently given to her ancestors at Ellis Island. She took her your cock balls deep in every hole on three different occasions, of course, the first time bent over a loveseat. Talk about being a ‘loveseat,’ eh? She also let Ryan and Till drill her within an inch of her life in a DP ... twice. The first time was Ryan in her pussy and Till in her ass, while the second was vice versa, and she sucked them off after both sessions.

“The girl to your left is Rayanne Vorster, who incidentally was named after A.J. Langer’s character in the MTV teenage drama ‘My So-Called Life.’ She rode your cock while you dozed off a bit, then she woke you with a blowjob that soon turned into a sixty-nine, and then, of course, both of you sodomized each other. Yeah, she pegged you, but only after you got to enjoy her sweet ass. She also let you spank her very hard and she hopes for more fun with you in time.

“This here is Helga Reiner, a first cousin twice removed of the Mayor. This is Samantha Norris. They double-teamed you for a classic threesome in that nice retro orgy room in the Harris-Daud house. That included giving you a double blowjob and rimming each other, as well as eating each other out ... before you came inside them, of course.

“This is April Saunders and her brother, Albert. You fucked both of them in every hole possible, in much the same way that you screwed Dinah and Simeon. They also did two DPs, one with you inside her ass and him inside her gash, and the other being the opposite. Then you did a train where you buggered her while she pegged him, after which you sodomized him while he did the same to her. Suffice it to say that they were very happy to meat you,” God punned as he introduced me to my unknown partners from last night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.