The Bane of a Blessing - Cover

The Bane of a Blessing

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2017 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: It was a strange beginning: at work, she sneezed, he said a 'bless you', then she cried, surprising him and the rest was the history of a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   .

It started casually enough. It was early in the day. Work had just started. Warren Giles, the CEO and owner of ‘A Works Inc’ was walking down the long hall that led from the employees cafeteria to the offices. He was about to pass Janie Dieter. As she got to him, with a kind of smile plastered on her face, she sneezed.

“Bless you!” he said, and Janie simply began to cry. It seemed that the sudden niceness of the blessing statement simply grated against all that had been happening, that she’d gone through. It seemed, right then, so nice that it simply took her by storm, and made her cry.

Warren was nonplussed and simply stopped in his tracks.

Janie stood and had her head in her hands and simply continued to cry.

Resolutely, he took her by the elbow and guided her into a side room.

“Janie,” he said softly. “What is it?”

“WHAT IS IT”: INDEED: That day began as a gray day. But then every day was a gray day these days for Janie.

During the previous 18 months she’d gone through hell with ‘the Grabber’, as she called her new step-father. He never passed up and opportunity to grab Janie’s ass or pat it and make a lewd comment. Her attempts to fend him off with slightly slapped hands had been absolutely to little avail.

She and her lovely Mom, Millie, had lived through the lingering death of her Dad, Joe, and simply found comfort in each other for almost two years, two grim years of trying to heal and come to grips with the loss of so wonderful an individual.

Then Joe’s ‘place’ was taken suddenly by Milt ‘the Grabber’. He showed his tendency to try to grab Janie’s ass early on in the relationship, even shortly after he’d moved in with her and her Mom.

Life was furtive and grim for Janie. She even talked to her Mom about moving to her own apartment but her Mom worked at persuading her not to. She said that she was sure that Janie would come to like Milt. Janie never let on about Milt’s attempts to get her alone and play with her ass or her tits.

(At the time of the death of her lovely Dad, Joe, Janie was 23 years old. She had long off blonde hair that she liked to keep in a ‘pony tail’. She was, like her Momma, Millie, statuesque and lovely.

Milt would certainly have agreed with that. He was so pleased to be living now with ‘his women’, as he called them, hoping to add ‘tits and ass’ Janie, as he called her to himself, to his ‘stable of bitches’. He was that kind of man.) Her job at ‘A Works, Inc.’ was a bright light in her life in those days, as she, daily, had to fend off the attentions and the grabbing hands of Milt, the Grabber.

She barely suppressed her desire to move out, giving in to her Momma’s kindly meant blandishments and little talks.

Then it was her Momma, her lovely, lovely Momma who got sick and, in what seemed like record time, passed from them.

At the end, Mille had told Janie that she was tired and would be happy to see Joe again so soon.

Then Janie was left.

Milt tried to make a move on Janie that very day, telling her that they would need to unite to deal with their common sorrow.

Without a thought, as she heard his whispering voice, felt his breath on her neck, and his hands on her ass, she moved quickly jamming her elbow into the side of his throat and he went down in a heap.

“Old man,” she growled at him, “I’m leaving and if you ever touch me again, I’ll take a knife, cut off your ugly cock and feed it to you.”

He just stared at her and mumbled something about being ‘only joking’.

“Hear me good about this!” she said.

She did move out.

There was no will, Janie was told and the property was common property between Millie and her husband Milt.

In effect, Janie would get nothing from the settlement. She left the house, with her things, with a sense that he could have it all, as long as she was away from him.

She went to work the next day with a cloud over her mind, in a terrible mood.

And then the sneeze! The sneeze and Warren Giles’ kind words and the world crumbled for Janie Dieter, just crumbled.

She was a bit surprised to have found herself saying all of this, telling all of this to Warren, after her crying episode reaction to his ‘bless you’ statement.

She simply didn’t feel blessed that day or that week or even that year.

It’s what she said to him and she cried again.

This time, as she cried, he simply held her and said nothing.

Janie didn’t know that the world could ever feel so safe, as it did at that moment, with Warren’s arms around her. She told him, told Warren that.

Janie was tall, 5’10” but Warren towered over her and she simply let her head slump onto his upper chest and shoulder and she cried.

“Do you need time, Janie?” Warren asked.

“No, please,” she said. “I will, I will be fine. I find my peace of mind here at work. It’s so good for me here.”

She looked up at him then and a wave of chagrin swept over her.

“I’m so sorry to be this way at work...” she said but that’s as far as she got.

“Not a word about ‘sorries’,” he said, “Not a single word.”

She sobbed again then at the loveliness of the way he was dealing with her.

“You go and wash your face and then we’ll get some lunch,” he said.

“Yes, sir,” she said and even gave a little smile.

“Sir?” he said back to her and got another smile.

Then they did. They went together to a local place for lunch for the two of them.

“Let’s just enjoy lunch,” he said to her, as they got into his car, “No need for any back stories or explanations or apologies or anything like that.”

“Yes,” she said, barely leaving off the ‘sir’. They both noticed that and it actually caused the two of them to break into a laugh.

To Janie laughing felt so good. She told him that.

“Good!” he said. “And I won’t call you Ma’am, if you don’t call me ‘sir’.”

“Yes, sir,” she said, meaning it as sass this time.

“Thank you, Ma’am,” he answered and had her giggling again.

It was simple but it was making her feel so good, shedding a bright light on the grayness of her life.

They began, that day, a kind of association. It was, at first, mainly lunching together, and, at times, with some others from work. But he was determined not to ‘rush’ her or anything like that. He was determined to let anything that might happen between them happen slowly.

For her part, Janie enjoyed being with him; she enjoyed how he treated her and she certainly enjoyed being able to feel at home with Warren.

The next little act in this ongoing drama came about a week and a half later.

Milt was nothing if not determined. Indeed, all the while he ‘put up’ with his wife, his mind was on her daughter, on Janie and his plans for making Janie ‘his’, as he put it to himself. He wasn’t about to let a few setbacks get in his way. As a matter of fact, Janie’s mom dying only played into his hands.

His next strategy was to go to where Janie worked. He knew that if he could get her alone there, she wouldn’t want to, indeed wouldn’t dare make a fuss. He might just further his aims. He was absolutely convinced that with just a little action on his part, Janie’s frigid front would melt and he’d be ‘in’ with her.

He showed up that day, a Tuesday, in the early afternoon.

Janie was surprised to see him, after their last encounter when she’d floored him with her elbow.

“Milt,” she said, nonplussed by his appearing at her office.

“Hi, sweetie,” he said, determined to pour it on from the start.

“What ... um ... do you want?” she asked, in a soft voice.

Milt sensed his advantage immediately.

“I came to apologize,” he said, “And ask you to come home. That house is so big and, well, I think that you need to be there.”

Janie found herself wary but pleased with the apology.

Meanwhile, in the outer office, Warren came along and was told by the secretary that Ms. Dieter’s ‘father’ was in there with her to see her.

Warren suspected Milt’s aims right away.

“Oh,” he said to the secretary, “I want to meet him. I’ll just step in for a moment.”

When he entered the room, Janie was trying, with difficulty to push Milt away, who had sensed his advantage and had his arms around her right away, with one hand lowered to her ass, squeezing.

“I know you like this!” Milt said into her ear, as she struggled with him.

It was then that Warren entered the room. Milt’s hand was raised to slap Janie to get her to submit to his groping hands.

Warren grabbed the raised hand and pulled Milt away from the flailing woman.

Milt, ever the hothead, when he wanted his own way, turn and sneered: “Hey, hero.”

Warren’s background, out of college was with U.S. Special Forces. He had always been called, by his pals, ‘Big Warren’. He had never forgotten his training, as Milt was about to learn.

Warren blocked Milt’s arm, raised to punch him now and simply lashed out, breaking Milt’s nose. He followed that up with another punch and closed Milt’s right eye. Milt went down in a heap.

Janie was staring, her hands up to her mouth.

Warren opened the door, where the secretary was already at the door.

“Call security,” Warren said. “He needs to go.”

Security came and took Milt in hand. They gave him a large bandage to hold on his bleeding nose and were leading him away.

As he was being taken away, still shaken by the pounding. Warren stepped up beside him and said: “Don’t you ever do that again. Don’t approach her. Don’t bother her. Don’t even think your dirty thoughts about her in the dark depths of your own closet. I will not be so gentle next time!”

Milt only shook his head in agreement and was led out, to be removed from the building.

Warren turned and immediately had a sobbing, crying Janie in his arms. He held her and kissed the top of her head.

“Fine now. He’s gone now! I don’t think he’ll be bothering you much anymore,” he said in a low and whispering voice, next to her ear.

“Wonderful man! Wonderful man! Wonderful man!” she managed to say.

“Getting you all wet!” she wailed then.

“It’s okay,” he said, producing a handkerchief for her to dry her eyes.

Warren took her home then, it was already the later afternoon. He let her out and was parking the car. As he approached the building where her apartment was, he saw her there at the door struggling again with Milt.

“You’ll do what I say,” Milt growled.

“No!” she said, still struggling but unable to free herself.

It was then that Warren got there. He simply grabbed Milt by the collar and threw him into the yard.

Milt got up and grabbed for a gun that he had in his waistband. But Warren was close enough to him to knock it out of Milt’s hand and punch him.

It was the same way as before. Milt went down in a heap. Then he kind of shook himself off, as he got up and uttering a threat at Warren charged out across the street. His car was parked directly across the street.

Warren turned, and found Janie standing on the sidewalk, her hand to her mouth simply looking on.

He went to her then and she folded herself against him, and was crying. She was saying ‘thank you, thank you’ over and over again.

Warren held her; it took a while before she calmed down. She was still sobbing.

“Okay,” he said, “You come with me; I think that we need dinner and then I’m going to keep you for the night to let you calm down.”

“Yes, please,” she said, without another thought. Being taken care of just then was, for her, the greatest blessing possible.

“Need to do anything before we go out for dinner?” he asked.

She gave him a wan smile and said: “Maybe just wash my face; you don’t want to be seen with a cry baby.”

“Maybe I do, if it’s you,” he said, and kissed her forehead.

She hugged him again and clung to him and said softly, as though only to herself: “So nice; just so nice.”

The dinner out, at a quiet, basement place, was a calm down time for her. He decided not to push her at all.

After their dinner out, he took her to his large house, telling her that, in addition to it being a huge house, there was an old fashioned maid’s quarters. He offered her the privacy of the maid’s quarters for the night. She was happy to accept.

As they entered and began to look around, they heard a noise, from the living room, off of the hall.

“Aha,” he said, “There she is.”

Once he’d said that a large tabby entered the hall.

“Maggie!” he said with great affection, as the large cat wound around his legs, pressing against him.

Janie only smiled, since it was her turn with the tabby, now rubbing around her legs and ankles.

“She’s wonderful,” Janie said.

“She runs the house,” Warren explain to a smiling Janie.

“Okay, Maggie,” he said next, “Let’s show our Janie where she can crash tonight.”

He led her to the maid’s apartment, off of the kitchen. She was very pleased with the setup and looked around, accompanied on all of her wandering by an affectionate Maggie.

He went off and came back with a pile of clothes, including a large tee shirt, a few pairs of silk shorts, and running pants for her.

“I’ll swim in these,” she said with a smile.

“Both Maggie and I will inspect and, I’m sure, approve,” was his answer.

He left her then, since she wanted to take a shower. Maggie insisted on staying with her.

When she found him later, in his library, with Maggie walking at her side, she stopped in the doorway and modeled for him how she looked.

The tee shirt came down to her knees, and she had to turn the running pants over at the waist a number of times to make them fit.

“I look like a clown,” she said, almost gaily.

“You look flat-out lovely!” he said and she moved to him for a hug.

“Hug for talking to me so nicely!” she said.

He barely, at that moment, kept himself from kissing her. But he was more than aware of the trauma of Milt trying to impose himself on her and simply kept himself backed away.

They spent a a very quiet and peaceful evening watching tv, with Maggie stretched out between them on the couch. Janie was continually, idly stroking Maggie’s fur, getting constant purrs from the cat.

A bit later, he looked at her and said: “You must be tired.”

“Am,” she said.

“Okay, let’s get you settled; we’ll just make sure that you have what you need. I believe her majesty might just settle down with you.”

They intentionally kept the door to the maid’s quarters open for Maggie to come and go, although she did begin the night with Janie.

When Janie, and Maggie were in bed, he went and did a few last things in his library and then locked up the house and went to his own room, the master.

He slept peacefully.

It was about 2:15 AM or so that he heard the rustling, and Maggie jumped up on the bed with him. But then more rustling and the covers were lifted. She fitted herself into the bed with him, without a word.

He felt her then, pressing against his naked back. He wore only pj bottoms to bed that night. She, however, was obviously naked, and rubbing against him.

He turned to the side and put his arm up and around her.

She cried then, softly, into his upper chest.

When she tried to softly apologize, he simply put his finger across her lips to silence her. She turned her head and kissed his chest just above his left nipple. Then she settled and drifted into sleep.

He himself lay awake for a bit, simply enjoying the feel of her nakedness pressed against him.

“Enjoy, Warren,” he said to himself, and he did.

When he woke the next morning, she was already awake and looking at him. She was smiling.

“Weren’t you the best last night,” she said softly.

He kissed her lightly.

“Hmm,” she said, self-consciously, “Morning breath.”

He smiled: “Still sweet,” he said and she kissed him lightly again.

“Need to get up,” she said then, as Maggie made a reappearance in the bedroom.

“Going to watch,” he said, contentedly.

“But I’m naked,” she said with sham modesty.

“Goodie for me and Maggie!” was his next comment.

She slid from bed and, with a moment’s inspiration, simply stood, naked, and put her arms up in the air, showing herself.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.