New Job Physical Exam - Cover

New Job Physical Exam

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bob was so happy to have a chance at this dream job; working at a Aerospace company designing Fighter Aircrafts and Missiles! But first he had to complete his Physical Examination before he could be hired as a full time employee! Let's just say that his wife Susan has a hand in just how this all might work out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex  

Dr. Brown herself did my Complete Physical Exam which seemed nice of her! I was somewhat confused with the amount of time she used to examine pussy ... my anus and to actually take measurements of it!

Afterwards I was taken to the room I was assigned and told to remain nude since the timing of the services would be unannounced!

“Ok, Bob, I’m going to get started so you just relax as you bend over this Special Procedure Table and let’s see if we can’t help your testicles to drop down where they belong!” The Dr. Brown told me.

“Doctor,” I said, “I had no idea that you would be the one to fuck ... to administer...”

“Sweetheart I needed to confirm our largest Strap-On Cock would be acceptable ... you know if it might be too small for your pussy.” She instructed me. “Oh my honey I bet you can’t even feel this cock can you? I mean does it even begin to fill you cunt ... I mean pussy dear ... of course you can’t! Honey to ensure success for you I am going to move you right up to our Premium Service embracing our African Solution ... but at no additional charge ... just for you love. Also sweetie I have spoken with your wife Susan and she shared your current dosage of Estrogen ... I mean your Vitamin pills and she fully supports our Clinic immediately increasing the mg you require each day. Best news of all ... we can move to a simple injection once a day instead of making you take 3 tablets as you do now! Before she left Dr. Brown gave me my first Vitamin Shot but instead of my arm or butt cheek she injected it right above my penis ... isn’t where my testicles are located???

Sometime that night I was awaken by someone coming into my room. “Hey little boi I’m here to deliver you first injection ... you know of my man cock!” This tall black man told me!

I thought I was ready as he pulled my legs up against his chest ... but when he began pushing is cock into my pussy ... God it is soooo ... ahhhh ... big! He told me Dr. Brown says to be most effective he had to really drive deep and hard into my gurl pussy which he was doing quite well!

“Dr. Brown says that if you enjoy my fucking ... my services she will continue to use me. She thinks that might be less stressful for you instead of having all kind of different brothers fucking you. Shit sweet gurl all I’m trying to do is to ask you how good my big black cock feel ... you know fucking your white pussy?” Tyrone told me.

“Aaaah ... ooooh ... Sir,” I answered between moans, “my God ... ooooh yes ... how much ... I mean how big is your cock?”

“Sweetheart.” He told me, “If you are happy with what I’m fucking you with right now just wait! So far I’ve only put about half of him in you! Dr. Brown told me to begin with half ... well if you are enjoying this wait until I push in the other 6 inches in!” My God, I can still remember how giant Toni’s hand was pushed into my pussy ... but Tyrone’s cock was twice the length that I had ever felt before!

“Oh yes ... yes ... please sir,” I called out in moans, “Yes sir may I always have you provide my treatments. You know so that you are the one fucking my pussy ... and ooooh yes ... please share with Dr. Brown that ... yyyyes ... yes your cock ... I mean you will be just fine in providing of my future treatments ... oooh yea!” Next I felt something like an actual Fire Hose go off in my pussy! I mean it felt like an entire river of cum had filled me up!

“Tyrone, Dr. Brown spoke, “Go ahead and give our lovely gurl two more treatments tonight and you’ll be expected back tomorrow by noon, do you understand!”

“Yes Dr. Brown,” He answered her while he continued to fuck me; never pulling out as he just kept slamming his big black cock into my pussy and it did feel so good! Then Dr. Brown squatted down next to me and began to speak.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.