New Job Physical Exam - Cover

New Job Physical Exam

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bob was so happy to have a chance at this dream job; working at a Aerospace company designing Fighter Aircrafts and Missiles! But first he had to complete his Physical Examination before he could be hired as a full time employee! Let's just say that his wife Susan has a hand in just how this all might work out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex  

“Bobbi sweetie, Toni told me about the tiny amount of semen that oozed from your little clit and she is correct we need to help you have a MUCH LARGER ORGASM honey.” Rachel said.

“Ok Bobbi here we go again little gurl ... just stay with me while start my effort over again.” Toni shared! I felt her begin rubbing on my pussy and then I felt something really large pushing into my pussy!

“Oooooh ... my God ... aaaah aaaah!” I screamed!

“Sweetie stay with me ... I know this is stretching your pussy ... like really big ... bigger than any cock that has ever fucked it before!” Toni told me! “I’m pushing my entire hand ... yes my entire right hand into your pussy! So sweetheart you will feel me fucking your pussy good and hard now! Also I’m going to begin to diddle your sweet sissy clit ... let’s hope this all helps you again gurl!

“Bobbi,” Rachel whispered into my ear, “I’m going to allow Toni to fuck your pussy good and hard and then when I see you are starting to respond. When I see you little sissy clit to pulse ... well you’ll feel what I will do at that moment!” This time it felt like I was being ripped apart! I mean I felt so full ... her fucking me ... fucking me so hard and deep!

“That’s is little gurl ... let mommy fuck your little pussy. Now I want a really big cum ... I want you to shoot your cum from your sissy clit for me!” Toni all but screamed at me!

“Ok Bobbi, I see your getting closer ... come on sweetie ... how good is your pussy if feeling right this minute! Yes that monster cock is fucking you ... fucking your little gurl pussy! NOW feel me put these Nipple Claps on your breasts ... NOW!” Rachel screamed at me!

“Oooh shit ... aaah ... ooooh ... my God ... here she cums ... right now! I screamed!

“Oh little gurl, that sounded like such a big big cum! But you only oozed out maybe ... maybe sweetie 2/10th of an ounce from your sissy clit. Bobbi that just isn’t enough for anything. It sure wouldn’t impregnate anyone and it sure isn’t going to complete our desire process today ... or any day honey!” Rachel told me.

“Now I need you to take some really deep breaths ... sweetheart! First I’m going to remove both of these nipple clams and due to their design their teeth have actually dug into the nipples. Yes their bleeding but we’ll fix that later ... ok sister here goes!” Rachel told me!

“Nooo ... nooo ... mmmmy God ... ooooh shit!” I screamed! “Do I even have any nipples left?”

“Oh my yes little gurl ... these nipples of yours will heal just fine! Now let’s have Toni begin to remove her hand from your pussy. You should enjoy this sweetie. You know how wonderful it feels for a big black cock to slide into your pussy and then once it was done breeding you ... well then it has to move on to the next white sissy boi ... go ahead Toni begin!” Rachel commanded!

“Bob our Clinic regrets not being able to meet our primary purpose so there is NO CHARGE for you today honey!” Rachel told me.

So I left the Clinic and returned home. It felt so strange to be wearing a diaper but both Rachel and Toni assured me that I would be experiencing Anal Leaking after my Procedure and this was the best way to continue their care for me!

A couple of days later I went to the Clinic of Last Hope which Rachel told me could ensure SUCCESS! Here it was a Doctor not a Lab Tech and her name was Dr. Brown.

“Bob, I see from your medical and clinical history how hard the previous Clinic tried to help you but it appears that we’re the only Clinic that can complete this job. So you are fully aware of your suffering from Undescended Testicles and it also states that you suffer from all the common side effects of; possessing a very tiny penis; reduced sperm production; lower sperm quality; decreased fertility; and the inability to achieve an erection ... then there are your breasts!” Dr. Brown spoke. “Bob speaking of your little girls do you have them examined each year for your female problems like lumps or cysts? Do you help support them wearing bras? Are they sore today ... you know to touch?

“Dr. Brown, I replied. “You are asking me all these questions about my breasts ... ones that I have never ... no one else ... others didn’t care about! Yes I used to think that not being able to get a hard on ... sorry an erection was my biggest problem. Susan overcame my lousily sperm specs though. We now have two wonderful children thanks to her sexual dominance ... well and to her best friend Tom. Let’s just say that he continues to take my place with respect to our fucki ... lovemaking and I thank him for that! No I haven’t purchased a bra yet. I don’t have a clue where to ... find bras for a man. Who would help fit me ... really ... a man with breasts ... no one wants me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.