New Job Physical Exam - Cover

New Job Physical Exam

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bob was so happy to have a chance at this dream job; working at a Aerospace company designing Fighter Aircrafts and Missiles! But first he had to complete his Physical Examination before he could be hired as a full time employee! Let's just say that his wife Susan has a hand in just how this all might work out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex  

I just turned 28 and very happy to be able to finally go to work after completing eight year service in the US Army. I knew applying for this new job I would have to take the required Physical Exam. At least they gave me an option of using their Facility Clinic or a Local Clinic from their approved list.

The first Local Clinic I chose was just one block away from the office I would be working at. Once I arrived, I was taken into Exam Room #3 and told to strip completely and set on the Exam Table for so they could begin. I guess I was a little surprised when the Lab Tech Rachel not only took all my vital signs and information but then began the exam.

“Well Bob now that we have all the basics out of the way, I’m afraid that ... well Bob ... it appears that you have Undescended Testicles. That’s when testicles have never dropped into the scrotum they are meant to reside in.” Rachel said.

“Yes I’m aware of that and have just learned to live with it!” I shared.

“Live with it ... are you aware that in cases like this the male normally experiences a much lower than average size cock ... I mean penis; reduced sperm production; lower sperm quality; decreased fertility; and the inability to achieve an erection! It is also reported that most men suffering from this symptom even develop ... well as we can both see ... I mean from your examination ... they develop breasts! Have you been able to father children or do you suffer from the inability to achieve an erection Bob?”

“No I haven’t been able to father my children. Bbut why wife Susan ... well she took very aggressive measures ... she found a friend that would fuc ... I mean impregnate her upon request! And yes I have never been able to achieve a hard on ... I’m so sorry ... an erection in my life. And as you have clearly pointed out I do have breasts!” I replied hurt!

“Well then there are a couple of services we can provide,” Rachel continued, “to help get your testicles to drop down out of your body ... you know so you can be a man. The first option is our Direct Massage approach. Using this option the patient lies nude on our exam table and a Lab Tech ... well like me ... would accomplish the Direct Massage of your cock ... well you penis in this case. During this approach our patient will achieve an erection and with the expected orgasm along with the massaging of the area above and around the penis. Using this method, it relaxes their pubic region and allows the testicles to descend on their own!”

In more extreme cases Bob,” Rachel shared, “where our Direct Massage doesn’t obtain the desired results we then move to our second option which is our Penis Milking & Prostate Massage. If you have never heard of Penis Milking our Lab Tech would grabbed hold of the patient’s cock and pull it back between ... well ... no actually Bob there is no way ... I mean you need a cock to grab ... well your little girl clit just won’t cut the mustard ... now will it honey! Now don’t cry Bob ... here’s a tissue for your eyes dear. We could still apply our Prostate Massage digitally to stimulate your prostate. Do you understand what digitally implies? The Lab Tech would then use her fingers to massage your prostate ... you know by fucking ... no I should have said by pushing them in and out of your asshole ... your anus ... does this make sense Bob?”

“Yes, I think I understand and hope that I will only require the Direct Massage to get my testicles to drop down into their proper place!” I replied.

“Well Bob,” Rachel commented, “the term “proper place” may not totally be the correct terminology in your case. I mean our human bodies have ovaries that are up inside your body providing hormones that are required ... you know for ... well for the development of breasts. And some have testicles that reside in the man’s scrotum. But some men ... well you seem to have the ones ... you know that reside up ... maybe where they belong ... well enough for now. Let’s get you started with your Direct Massage sweetheart!

Since I have been setting there fully nude for the last hour all I had to do was to lay back on the Exam Table and just relax! As Rachel left a different person came into the Exam Room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.