Rebel Princess - Cover

Rebel Princess

Copyright© 2017 by Serena Christian

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Captured and now helpless in the hands of the merciless Chief Torturer. The undercover Princess knows the time has come for her to show her strength of character and resist the evil forces of greed and violence.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Humiliation   Rough   Torture   Public Sex   Royalty   Violence  

Young Alice was dangerously armed now and she was eager to take revenge on the mercenary forces currently running things in the center of the realm with total lack of pity or mercy for the royal members of a society upside down ever since the demise of the Queen mother in the hours of darkness hardly one moon before.

Her memory of her oral payments for her wonderful new blade brought a glow to her cheeks that caused her to look over her shoulder to see if anyone was watching her movements and her guilt at her shameful behavior.

The budding Princess knew with certainty that her actions were inexcusable and that she would likely burn in the fires of hell for her hedonistic acceptance of the cocks into her mouth for the first time. She was especially ashamed of the fact that she had thoroughly enjoyed the entire episode in direct contradiction to the teachings of her nanny, Lady Winterbottom who had warned her that the act of going down on her knees to any man would eventually stain her dignity. Alice knew her submissiveness would make her vulnerable to serving males just like one of the servant girls with pretty asses and no brains in their heads to think for themselves at all.

At least she was still a virgin in her feminine folds and her tight little brown eye that the older women had told her was a safe route if a young girl did not want to start a family with a man but wanted to feel the hardness of his man thing between her legs and up inside where she would feel nice and stuffed just waiting for the flood of juice that was sure to follow.

She had discovered that the oral pleasure route was a safe way to learn the differences in male equipment and she was able to determine when it was best to lick and when to suck and exactly where men enjoyed her fingers poking and probing with little thought to modesty or pretense at innocence.

When she had been initially captured, Alice had seen all of her followers cut down like wheat before a scythe and the sight of their blood was etched into her brain leaving her with an overwhelming desire for revenge.

Fortunately, she remembered the wise advice of her head eunuch Brother John when he warned her that revenge was a potion best imbibed cold because it was a double-edged sword that might do her an injury from which she might never recover.

At the moment, she was sitting in the large wooden tub bathing in the scented water the two girls had drawn for her and she allowed one of them to brush her hair whilst the other one combed her pretty bush under the surface with a strange look on her face like she was a frightened butterfly uncertain about landing or just flitting about this way and that unsure which direction to take with a fellow female of such delicate design in her feminine folds that she almost took her breath away with longing and lust to explore her hidden secrets no near and yet so far.

Alice reached down and covered the young girl’s hand with her own and pushed her finger up into her needy vagina allowing her to touch her still intact hymen with juicy pleasure.

She put her other hand down to frig her hungry with desire clitoris making her whimper out her joy at the touch on her most sensitive spot on her exterior skin. The other girl reversed the brush and pushed the rounded handle up into her tightly clenched sphincter to test her sensitivity and willingness to open up her rear door for some fun and games just being girls together wanting to have a little fun.

“Mistress, did you mind taking those men into your pretty little mouth?”

Alice thought about the rude question for a moment and then answered honestly, “No, I rather liked it because each one was different and I was able to judge when the man was about to come and I was ready to swallow him down without any problem. I was able to learn how to pleasure a man with my lips and tongue and I think that it was a valuable lesson for a girl to learn if she wants to get ahead in the world in these dangerous times.”

The two girls giggled because that was their thought exactly and they had both practiced a lot learning their own lessons in ways that cannot be adequately described with a few words and jumbled thoughts about man seeds running down their chins or having to swallow fast to cover up the evidence of their sinful activities.

Alice let the smaller of her handmaidens to apply a full coat of the “olden time” salve on her face and neck seeing and feeling the miracle glow that transformed her pretty face into a masterpiece of feminine beauty. This was only the second time she had used the stuff because it was reputed to boost her need for sex dangerously high and would not wear off for two full days.

Ever since she had been released from the detention center, Alice had been fearful of eating or drinking anything that might have been poisoned by some assassin with evil intent. Her mother and her father and her older brother had all been done-in in that manner and she felt that her greatest danger was from poison or some silly accident that was really not an accident at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.