Jaded

by Paris Waterman

Copyright© 2017 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: He gets a call from his best friend's girl. She wants to try him on for size.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

JADED

The following afternoon while working on his new novel, Paul paused and took out the card that his former roomies girlfriend, Jade had given him the previous night. It was a plain embossed business card with her name and number on it and nothing else. But it was her words that kept coming back to him.

“I’ve heard things about you. Good things. I’d like it if you called that number. This Tuesday works for me, say around seven.”

He smiled and slipped the card into his wallet, got up and as he poured himself a cup of coffee, the phone rang.

From the number he knew it could be either Nadine or Callie. “Hello,” he said answering the call while setting the coffee cup on his desk, and then sat down.

“It’s me,” he recognized Nadine’s voice, and replied, “Hi, Nadine. How are you?”

The last time she’d called him she wanted a reprise of their earlier tryst, but he had declined and she’d told him that she’d find someone else to fuck and hung up on him.

He heard her take in a breath before replying. “Fine, lover ... I’m super fine.”

“So what are you up to?” Paul inquired and regretted the words as they left his mouth.

“I’m getting fucked up the ass in my little girl skirt as I jerk off the pizza delivery guy,” she said, her voice only slightly less stable than normal. He almost didn’t believe her, but Nadine was scrupulously honest, especially about things sexual.

Paul laughed, and took a sip of his coffee to gain a moment to think about what he would say next. “So, umm, why are you talking to me instead of sucking his cock?”

He was curious about her calling him with this lascivious tidbit and momentarily thought about how he might include it materially in this or a future novel.

But why was she calling me? He asked himself. It was unlike her in so many ways. She was basically a submissive, certainly a follower--and if she had two cocks anywhere near her it was unlikely she’d be calling anyone, anyone at all.

On the other hand, the deep grunts of male voices behind her confirmed that she was indeed enjoying coitus with more than one male.

“Any of the girls with you, Nadine?”

“No, why would you ask that?” And then she was no longer talking, and all he could hear was the sound of her lips smacking against something hard and thick. She grew louder and louder, and Paul had to close his eyes and visualize what she looked like with her ass in the air, her mouth open, and her body shaking as she started to cum.

He adjusted his cock through his slacks and took a deep breath. “You want me to tell you to cum, Nadine?”

“Yesssss,” she hissed before resuming her fellatio upon the unknown male.

“It’s not Joey, is it?”

“Muhhh, no it isn’t!”

Paul hung up before he or she said another word. That girl isn’t right upstairs, he thought and tried to return to his writing, but couldn’t.

He pondered for some time on how to respond to Jade’s unorthodox invitation and what it might entail other than a sexual dalliance. Was he being disloyal to his friend and former teammate? Who had told Jade the ‘good things’ about him? Was there any connection between Jade’s invitation and Nadine’s blatantly sexual phone call?

Paul allowed his imagination to run with various scenarios and found himself masturbating to them, and that decided him on meeting Jade at the appointed time.


He was overly familiar with Jade’s apartment, having roomed with her boyfriend, Miles for several months before he found one of his own and conveniently allowed Jade to take his place.

“Thanks for coming over, Paul. Can I get you anything?” Jade chirped as she closed the door behind him as he entered, then followed him into the small den. Paul stood in front of the sofa, the same sofa where he’d fucked Marti two months prior, and waited for her to come to him.

“No thanks, Jade. Why don’t we just sit down?”

“I thought perhaps a cocktail first? Maybe a beer if you’d prefer that?”

She was wearing a deep green Chinese style dress that came up to her neck but had a long slit up the right side that displayed her leg almost to the hip. Paul couldn’t discern any panty-line and assumed that she wasn’t wearing any. He was slightly disappointed by the fact that she had deliberately chosen to cover her D-cupped breasts, but realized that with the invitation she’d extended him they would be made available to him at some point in the evening.

He sat down on the couch and looked directly at her. “No, not just yet. I’d really like to discuss your invitation and what it entails. I mean, it was a bit unusual, even for ... casual friends.”

“I like your directness, Paul,” she said smiling at him wide that wide, Julia Roberts like mouth.

“Among other things, I gather,” he replied.

She laughed, sounding nothing like Julia Roberts and sat down next to him, crossing her right leg over her left and revealing a great deal of thigh. There was no indication of any apprehension in her mannerisms that he was able to discern.

“Okay, to the point then,” she said. “You played football with Miles, right?”

“Yes.”

“That means you’ve showered with him, or at the very least you’ve seen him naked.”

“Is that a question?”

“Yes.”

“Then, yes, I have, and your point is?”

“He’s got a small dick and you’ve seen it.”

Taken aback by her comment, Paul confirmed her statement with a brisk nod, but responded quickly saying: “Size isn’t everything. It’s how one uses their ... equipment that matters most---or so I’m told.”

“That may be true, but poor Miles isn’t much in that department either.” Jade said and quickly added, “Look, I really don’t want to disparage Miles. He’s really a great guy. You’re his friend. Perhaps his best friend and I don’t want to damage that relationship, nor do I want to ... come between the two of you. Jesus, Paul I just want to get laid properly for once!”

“And you selected me to fill that role?”

Jade ran her fingertips along the seam of slit in her green dress. It was the only indication of nervousness on her part. “You’ve bedded a few of my friends. I thought it strange that you slept with them so quickly ... I mean they’re not tramps who jump into bed with just anyone.

“But---and I swear to God this is true! They couldn’t contain themselves in talking about you in front of me---shit, in front of a few others as well. It was like a Can You Top This fire drill. One would prattle on about your size. The next raved about your performance, and yet another kept mentioning how often you came and how quickly you recharged the batteries in your dick.”

Paul laughed. “I don’t have batteries charging my um, sexual apparatus.”

“Goddamn it! Don’t you think I know that?”

They were both silent for a short time, and then Jade finally spoke: “I’m not a whore, Paul. I’m just a woman with needs. I’m hoping you can help me meet them.”

“So this would be a onetime thing. I mean if I manage to help you meet those needs.”

Maybe,” she replied softly. Jade didn’t look Paul in the face, instead she kept her head down and stared at her hands in her lap. “It’s entirely possible there might be further meetings ... but we’d have to agree to that ... afterward, you know?”

“What about Miles?”

“I don’t know, he’s a great guy, I guess, but that’s all. I---I’m never going to marry him. We---we’ve already had that discussion. We do like one another and I wouldn’t want to hurt him---ever.” Her voice sort of trailed off as she spoke, so Paul barely heard the last thing she said: “I haven’t met that person yet.”

Paul instinctively put his arms around her, pulling her into him, and Jade put her head on his shoulder, her hands resting on his thigh now as she leaned into him, softly crying. He was acutely aware of her well endowed breasts mashed against his chest with each breath; and the suddenly restless hand on his thigh fast approaching his growing manhood.

Paul didn’t want to feel this way, but couldn’t deny the stirring in his loins, if only he didn’t feel he was betraying his long time friend.

Maybe he could work something out. Maybe if he satisfied her itch she might get back with Miles, he told himself. No! This is crazy, I need to get out of here and let fate take its course. It’s the only way.

“Paul, oh Paul,” Jade mumbled through her soft sobs. She moved her lips so that they brushed his ear, her tears on his cheek and neck. He felt her eyelashes against his skin and it was at that moment the most exquisite, delicate sensation imaginable. “Please Paul, please don’t make me beg.”

It was then that he noticed Jade was writhing against him, actively rubbing herself against him, and her fingers now clasped his rising erection.

Mother Nature knows best, he thought and put everything not prurient out of his mind.

“So, Jade how do you want this to go?”

Jade moved against him, pushing him back as she moved her legs up to cross his, sliding sidesaddle into his lap, all the while nibbling and cooing in his ear, running her fingers through his hair. “I---I want you so badly, Paul ... so much...”

He slid her onto his lap so that the crux of her weight was centered over his straining cock. She was well aware of what was happening and squirmed slowly, relishing the very feel of him and his rising heat against her most private parts. In reply, Jade began kissing his neck, running her tongue across his chin and down to his shoulder, moaning softly.

Suddenly her mouth was on his, her tongue in his mouth kissing him passionately. Paul kissed her back, forcefully pressing her into his lap, knowing that she could feel him swelling beneath her ass cheeks, and Jade squirmed around until the slit in her dress was shifted so that it aligned with her spine, which meant that her ass was now exposed to his sought after penis, constrained from her flesh only by the zipper of his fly. Jade remedied that by raising her derriere, reaching beneath her and expertly lowering the zipper thereby freeing his imprisoned cock.

“Why don’t we take... ?” Paul started to say, only to be interrupted by an emphatic, “No, leave it!” from the panting, lust-crazed female trying to impale herself on his shaft.

A moment later, holding his member with both hands and loving the weight of it Jade guided him into her slick, steaming pussy, ripping her expensive green dress irreparably in the process.

She came the first time on the sixth stroke, and again on the fourteenth. It was only then that he was able to take a moment---still deeply embedded in her cunt---to work her dress down around her waist so as to expose her magnificent breasts to his eyes, hands and mouth.

“You like them?” Jade inquired sounding like a fifteen-year-old in the backseat of her first boyfriend’s car.

“Very much, yes,” he replied as she ran her hands through his hair ecstatic that he’d gotten her to cum so quickly and that so much more lay ahead of them.

Paul’s mouth descended upon the little pink nubs standing at attention sucking them into his mouth, one after the other, back and forth, squeezing and caressing them to Jade’s obvious satisfaction as she let out a stream of happy mews as she kissed the top of his head. She stopped long enough to pull his shirt up over his head and toss it aside then slid back and forth on his joystick until coaxing another orgasm form it.

“Ohhh, thank you Paul!” she moaned, “Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh thank you so much. Mmmmm!”

They’d stayed like that for quite a while, simply and deeply joined, kissing and fondling each other’s bodies, and Jade had cum again flooding both of them from the wonderful sensations caused when he stretched her out on her dining room table while moving his hands all over her---stroking and caressing her thighs, ass, and the small of her slender back, along with her oh so sensitive tits and face and neck.

And then he’d really gone at her, pummeling her from behind with her face pressed against the highly polished table top. Then tiring slightly he slowed, only to hear her say with a strident tone, “Eat me baby. C’mon, eat me out!”

Wanting to oblige her, he began nibbling on Jade’s inner thighs, teasing her. Jade was moaning and growling from the first touch of his mouth on her flesh. And when he sent his tongue past her outer folds and into the pink interior of her cunt she let loose with an animal like grunt and thrust her hips forcefully into his face.

Jade’s personality and demeanor changed at that point into a foul-mouthed, depraved sex crazed slut. “That’s it you motherfucker ... fuck my cunt with your tongue. Oh, God yes, munch on that twat!” she screamed hoarsely.

Paul was startled both by her vocal cries and her physical actions as she grinded her hips into his face with a fearsome energy.

He responded in kind, taking hold of her ass he pulled her tighter against him, partly to gain greater access to her depths and partly to pinion her in place and halt the incessant pounding against his face.

With jade’s hips in check as it were, Paul was able to send his tongue deeper into her molten vagina, wriggling it about and bringing Jade to a tumultuous, shuddering climax that ended with him having his face and chest drenched as she jettisoned more than a half pint of fluid as she squirted out another climax.

“Don’t stop! Oh, don’t stop! Keep sucking my snatch ... it so fucking lovely the way you do it!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.