King of the Cul-de-sac - Cover

King of the Cul-de-sac

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Son forces himself on his mother after they move to a suburb.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Clergy  

The moving was finally done. There would still be days of unpacking to go, but the moving truck, with the burly guys finally drove away.

My mother and I had moved here to this suburb. To this cul-de-sac to get away from my asshole dad.

Now it was just the two of us. Alone. Finally.

I had just turned nineteen a couple months ago. I was in good shape. I had been star of the track team at my high school. I was handsome-ish. And had a good size cock. I was going to college in the fall but would have to live at home to help mom with the new house.

My mother was in her late thirties and quite attractive. Long red/brown hair, pale skin, cute freckles, and D-cup tits. Her only problem was she tended to dress frumpy. Not showing off her curvy body at all.

That will change soon if I have my way. A new place is a new opportunity for a new life. It is time for me to be the man around here. King of my castle. And mom will have to learn her proper place. The castle slut.

I headed downstairs. Looking around I found my mom in the kitchen. She’s wearing baggy grey sweatpants and a large tshirt. On her hands and knees half in the stove trying to scrub it clean of the dirt and grease.

I strip off my own sweaty clothes, before entering the kitchen. My cock already rock hard in my hand. I watch her big ass, wiggling under her grey sweats as she scrubs.

“Brian? Cans you help me?”

“Oh yes mom. I’ll help.”

I get behind her and grab the waistband of her pants. Then I tug them down. The grey cotton sliding easily over her big round ass. Plain white panties the only thing protecting her most precious spot from me.

“Wa ... what do you think your doing?” She demands. Trying to turn around, but restrained in the tight space.

“Whatever I want mother.” I say. I shove my hand between her clenched thighs. My fingers rubbing her warm pussy.

“Unh ... no! Stop this at once.”

Instead I grasp her panties and yank them down too. Her cunny now exposed for my enjoyment.

“No! Brian stop! ... please?” The last bit was sweet, sweet begging. I planned to make her do a lot of begging.

I began to rub her moist pussy lips with the tip of my cock.

“Oh! Oh god no! Brian, you can’t do this. Please?”

But I could. Quite easily in fact. I close my eyes in bliss as my cock slides smoothly into her.

“Noooo! Oh noooo!” She cried as my balls settle against her soft puss.

“Oh, yes! Mother. God yes!”

Grabbing her hips I start thrusting in and out. She braces herself in the dirty oven as she grunts. My cock the first she has had in over a year.

Once I’m in a good rhythm I lean forward and tug her shirt over her head. It drops the the bottom of the greasy stove, her arms still caught in the sleeves. She doesn’t even struggle, just moans in pleasure. Then I unsnap her white bra, yanking that down too. I grab both and pull them out of the stove. Leaving my lovely mother topless. Her big dangling tits slapping together in time with my thrusts.

“Oh, god Brian. Mmmn. Why? Why ... unh! Would you do this?”

“Whores don’t ask why, mother. They just spread their legs and take it.” I grab her by the hair and push her face and tits into the slimy grease at the bottom of the stove, as I fuck her.

My other hand slaps her sweet ass as I fuck her. I smile is I leave red handprints on her pale skin.

“Oh! Oh! Oh noooooo!” Her body trembles as she gives in to her dirty orgasm.

“You slut!” I berate her. “You just came to your own sons dick inside you!”

“Oh, noooo!”

“Oh, yes! You are just a dirty whore aren’t you?” I punctuate my question with a slap on her red ass. And I slide her tits and face back and forth in the grease.

“Unh! Yes. I’m a dirty whore. Oh god!”

“I’m going to cum mother.”

“No! Oh no. Please not that. Not inside me.”

“Oh yes. Mother my cum all up inside you ... unless...”

“Anything. Just not that. Please?”

“You got to swallow it mother. Every last drop of your son’s jizz.”

“Y ... yes. Yes! Ok. Just not inside me. Please.”

So I pull her out and turn her around. Smirking at the grease and dirt smeared all over her tits and face.

She quickly, almost eagerly takes my cock in her mouth.

I don’t last long as she massages my balls. Like an expert whore.

I shoot my load into my mother’s mouth and she dutifully swallows every last drop.

When she finishes she releases my limp cock and looks up at me. Waiting.

“Best finish cleaning the stove mother.” She nods and reaches for her bra. I kick it out of reach.

“Don’t want to get your clothes dirty no do we?”

Looking chastised, she turns back to the stove. She doesn’t even pull her panties up.

I stand and watch her sweet derrière as she cleans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.