Liking You - Cover

Liking You

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Young woman's criteria for spreading legs is simple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Sharing   .

Debbi was a simple person. Not well educated or even cursed with brains, she survived by being a genuinely nice person. When she lost her parents in an accident she depended on a trustee of the insurance proceeds to handle things she didn’t understand. The older attorney recognized her limitations and got her to agree to sterilization when she reached the age of consent. That was wise since she’d been sexually exploited for a year and somehow managed to escape pregnancy.

I met her at a sheltered workshop and immediately liked the infectious smile and happy attitude of the attractive young woman. She was now five foot two, one hundred ten pounds, nice tits and ass and short brunette hair. There was no guile in her. She simply said what she felt.

I had hired her to do some temporary work in my company that was consistent with her skills. It was the last day and she had done exactly what was required. I congratulated her and offered to take her to dinner.

She looked worried so I asked was anything wrong. She replied, “Where would we be going?”

I mentioned that name of my favorite place and she said she didn’t recognize it. Would her jeans and polo shirt be OK? I said that it was dressier and she started to cry. “This is the best clothes I have. I would like to go but I can’t.”

“Don’t be sad,” I countered, “Let’s go get you some better clothes first.”

It was like Christmas to her when we went to a modestly priced department store and picked out a nice dress and shoes to match. She felt like a princess as we went to probably the nicest dinner out she had ever had.

When I took her to her tiny apartment she invited me in. She tried to be hospitable, offering me sodas which I don’t drink. Finally plopping down beside me on her small couch she said, “You have been so nice to me. I like you a lot and I am happy to fuck men that I like. Do you want to fuck me?”

That was undoubtedly the most direct invitation I ever had. I knew her well enough to realize that she was very serious and rejecting her was an insult and would hurt her feelings. I took her hand and said softly, “I like you too. Are you sure?”

She brightened and replied, “Oh, yes. I haven’t been fucked for a week and I miss it.”

I figured that meant she was horny. I certainly was, having last been laid months ago.

I leaned over to kiss her and got an enthusiastic mouthful of tongue. Hmm, seems like this is something she might be skilled at.

She sure was, giving me the most enthusiastic ball-draining I’d maybe ever had. She just liked her tits played with and a dick in her pussy. No more, no less. She wanted me to stay all night saying my cock was very nice. Having no better offer made that an easy decision.

In the morning she easily lured me back to bed before I had to leave. Then the awkward moment. She asked when I would fuck her again. Just like that. No beating around the bush, so to speak.

Thinking fast, I asked her when she would be available and she guilelessly said she would be fucking on the upcoming Tuesday and Friday but any other time would be fine.

Feeling a bit reckless, I asked her what time on Tuesday could I stop by because that worked best for me. A white lie. She thought about it and said she’d probably be done by eight, so I agreed to that.

I arrived right at eight and she met me in a worn-out cotton robe, clearly post-coitus. I had some wine and poured it for us. I asked her how her evening had been so far and she smiled and said it had been fun, as usual. When I asked who had been there she guilelessly said it was a boy she had known since high school and he had helped her a lot in class. She said, “He has another girlfriend but her tits are a lot smaller than mine. Besides, we have been fucking since before he met her.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.