Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 97

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 97 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

I started stripping first, followed closely behind by Brent. Mike was clearly the least trained and was still stunned at being ordered to undress out of the blue. Liz actually beat him to it by undressing as well.

“Liz,” Emma said, raising a hand to stop her. “You don’t have to strip. Just the guys.”

“I know,” Liz said, “but fair is fair. You wanted to know if I can take orders. And I can.” She unbuttoned the front of the blouse she was wearing.

“Liz!” Mike cried out. He still hadn’t started undressing. Liz ignored him, tossing her blouse to the floor and unclasping her bra.

“Geez, Mike, live a little,” she said as she exposed her small, but perky, tits to the room. I hadn’t seen them before, of course, and it was nice to get a chance to after seeing her around the building so many times.

“Because of past, uh, incidences, I feel obligated to say,” Emma began, “that this is entirely voluntary. My job offer stands whether you strip or not. So does the cash. Please do not feel like you have to if you don’t want to. I don’t want to coerce you and have to take it in the ass again!”

The brought laughter from everyone (since everyone in the room knew the story) except from Mike who blushed furiously.

“Yeah,” Liz said, pulling down her pants, “Don’t feel like you have to undress. If you are total pussy, that’s cool. We all understand.”

Liz turned to Emma. “As his girlfriend, I’m allowed to coerce him all I want.”

Emma nodded seriously. “Totally understand. It’s legally required, I think!”

Brent and I were both completely naked and standing at attention. This wasn’t our first rodeo. Liz was right behind us (time-wise) as her panties came off and were tossed aside. I stole a glance to check her out.

Small boobs, as I said, but cute. Her pussy had a small landing strip above it. I approved. Ass was tight enough that I was sure I could bounce a quarter off it. Maybe Jess would let me try someday.

“So,” I said, eyes narrowed, “is this is voluntary, Brent and I can get dressed again?”

Emma narrowed her eyes as well.

“Sure, if Brent never wants to get laid again and if you want Jess to punish the hell out of your ass for disobeying,” she replied.

“That doesn’t sound very voluntary,” I grumbled but without being able to control my smirk. Emma shrugged. “Potato, po-tah-toe.”

Mike was left standing, fully clothed, on the side of us naked three. That was almost as uncomfortable for him as being naked so he sighed and undid his pants.

Shortly thereafter, Mike took up position next to his girlfriend in line. I slid down to make more room; Liz slid down also on the side of me. Mike was in line between her and Brent.

“I would just like to point out that I am not one of your employees-to-be,” I said, hands covering my privates and feigning indignation.

Emma took a step toward me and knocked my hands away from my crotch. She cupped my balls in her palm and squeezed them just firmly enough to make the point. She looked me directly in the eyes when she spoke.

“And yet,” she said, “here you are standing naked in front of me anyway. What does that say about you?”

I gulped and thought quickly.

“Uh, I guess it says that I’m a good little submissive who likes taking orders from pretty women. Ma’am.”

Jess and Emma both laughed.

“That was a very good answer, slave,” Emma said. She released my family jewels. Phew.

Emma reached into her pocket and withdrew four dog collars.

“K, children, on your knees and spread those legs apart,” Emma commanded. Everyone did as they were told.

Emma knelt down in front of Brent first. His collar was black with pyramid shaped chrome studs all the way around. Very “manly”, I thought, for a guy naked and on his knees in front of his girlfriend.

Emma wrapped it around his neck, adjusted the length, and clasped it. She then reached down between his legs and stroked his cock while looking into his eyes.

“You’re a good boy, yes you are,” Emma said in baby-talk. She stroked him for half a minute before standing back up and moving on to Mike.

“It didn’t plan on Liz being part of this,” Emma said, “but as fate would have it, there were two matching collars in the clearance bin at PetHub.” She held them up and they were blue fabric with pictures of paw prints and bones printed all the way around.

“So,” she continued, “the happy couple gets a matching set. Two for three bucks!”

“Didn’t you just reveal the fact that you’re a millionaire?” I pointed out.

She bent in front of Mike first and put his collar on.

“Yes,” she replied as she adjusted the collar. “Doesn’t mean that I’m not still a sucker for a good bargain!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.