Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 94

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 94 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

After leaving Mike’s house, Emma returned to our apartment. Jess opened the door without a word and let Emma close it behind herself. Jess sat down on the couch.

“So?” Jess said.

“He took my call, I went to see him, and I made it right,” Emma said, all in one breath.

“How?” Jess asked, eyes narrowed.

“Uh, he, uh, screwed me in the butt,” Emma said. That admission made her blush. Jess’ eyebrows raised in surprise.

“Did he now? And you were ok with that?”

“Yes,” Emma said. “Actually, he got a case of cold feet and I had to encourage him to go through with it. Because you were right. Completely right. I was wrong. He said he would never have gone to the police, but I was wrong just the same. I think we are square now.”

“Good,” Jess said, face brightening and her tension fading. “I am glad to hear that. So ... did you like it?”

Emma answered with a shrug. “Not a fan. Maybe it’s different for guys ‘cuz I know Aaron gets off on it. Me, not so much. Wasn’t bad, though. Oh, and I have more news. Gosh, I don’t know how I forgot to tell you this the last time; I guess I was too preoccupied with Mike. Anyway, I’m moving out,” Emma finished.

“What?!” Jess exclaimed. “You’ve only just moved in!”

“I know ... but Brent asked me to move in with him and I said yes.”

“Wow! That’s great, Em! I’m so happy for you!” Jess said excitedly.

“Thank you. I’m planning on moving out next weekend,” Emma said.

“Wow! So soon? Ok. Aaron and I will be more than happy to help,” Jess said, volunteering me for slave labor while I wasn’t there. Such is married life.

“Thanks. I don’t really have that much stuff accumulated. A lot of my stuff never even got unpacked from boxes. But I appreciate any help I can get. Oh, and in a bizarre twist, Mike is going to be moving into my apartment. I agreed to let him sublet it,” Emma said.

“Oh, ok. Well, since we know what he’s into now, maybe he’ll fit right in around here!” Jess said with a chuckle.

Emma laughed back. “Yeah, I think he just might!”

Later that night, Emma had to explain to Brent why she had “I’m Sorry” written in Sharpie across her abdomen. And why she had a load of another man’s cum in her butt.

Brent was very understanding about the whole thing. He totally agreed with Jess’ position in the matter. He also felt strongly that Emma needed to be punished further. With more anal sex. To make sure she learned her lesson.

After careful consideration, Emma agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.