Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 52

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

A few minutes later, Jess returned to her own apartment. Emma was still seated on the couch, but she was clearly much calmer.

“How you doing in here, kiddo?” Jess asked.

Emma sniffled and nodded. “Better, I think, thank you. Was he...”

“He’s still there,” Jess reassured her. “And I explained a little of what happened; I didn’t give him specifics. You can do that later if you choose. But he is very understanding. And very HOT by the way, good job!”

Emma forced a giggle. “Thanks.”

“Anyway, I spoke with him and I think we can work things out. Come with me,” Jess said, extending her hand to help Emma up from the couch.


The still bottomless Emma followed Jess out the door. This time, a neighbor down the hall was walking in her front door. It was a late 40s woman named Mary. She glanced at the two girls, noticed that one was half naked, and watched as Jess led her into the other apartment. The large, bare butt wiggled as it disappeared behind the door.

We didn’t know it at the time, but Mary would later masturbate to fantasies of what was going on between those two. She wouldn’t tell us that until much later when she became wrapped up in our games for the first time. But that is a story for another day.

Jess brought Emma through her own apartment; Emma didn’t resist or question anything. This time, Jess noticed a snoring sound. Looking around, she saw a pug (with a full belly) sleeping on Emma’s couch. She didn’t think Emma had any pets. She was about to ask about him, then realized she had more pressing things to deal with so she opted to get the details on him later.

Brent was still on the bed, covering his crotch with the same pillow he had been when Jess had left. Emma, still holding Jess’ hand, just looked at him. Jess heard her swallow hard. Brent, for his part, forced a smile that was intended to be reassuring.

“It’s ok,” Jess said to her. “Everything will be fine.”

Jess released Emmas’s hand. Turning to her, Jess pulled Emma’s top off which Emma allowed without comment or resistance. Emma was then fully nude standing in front of Brent.

“Brent,” Jess said, turning back to him, “please remove your shirt so that you two will be more comfortable.”

Jess had already explained her thoughts so the order didn’t come as a surprise, and yet the fact that he was being ordered to take off his shirt by some strange girl he had only met ten minutes earlier WAS unnerving nonetheless.

Brent released his grip on the pillow to take his shirt off and it started to fall from his crotch. He moved his arms back down to catch it, but Jess was quicker and used her own hand to stop it. Brent jumped a bit at the feeling of the stranger holding the pillow against his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.