Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma walked back with Bruiser against her chest. She was standing above Brent who was still sitting on the sand. Her shaved pussy was directly across from his eyes. Something occurred to him.

“Um, Emma...” he said, but didn’t finish.

“Yeah? What is it, Brent?” she asked curiously.

“Uh, thank you for taking care of me ... down there...” - God, he had just thanked her for a hand job. What the fuck was wrong with him? “Um, would you like me to ... um ... for you...” he stammered.

Emma was confused for a moment trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about. Then Brent nodded toward her crotch and the light bulb went on above her head.

She laughed. “No, I’m quite alright. Maybe we’ll save that for our next date,” she said.

Brent’s face brightened. “So, you mean you want to go out again?” His voice was shamelessly eager but he didn’t care.

Emma smiled down at him. She bent over and kissed him passionately.

“Yes. We will do this again. Now let’s get dressed before we get arrested.”

Brent looked around, suddenly frightened; there was no one there on the beach though, save for the two of them. He pushed himself up from the sand and brushed himself off.

Having redressed, the pair walked back to the beach parking lot where both of their cars were; Brent escorted Emma to hers.

Emma put her hand on the door handle and turned to Brent with a smile.

“I had a really nice time tonight,” she said softly.

“Me too,” he agreed, somewhat lamely.

“Are you busy Friday night?” Emma inquired. That was the day after tomorrow.

Brent was caught off-guard and blinked. He hadn’t expected her to make the next move.

“Uh, no. I’m free,” he said.

“Good,” Emma said firmly. “My place, Friday night, 5 o’clock. I’ll text you the address. And bring Bruiser; it might be a long night,” she said with a smirk. Bruiser barked from the ground next to Brent.

Emma bent over and kissed Bruiser before standing up and giving Brent his final kiss of the night.

Brent picked Bruiser up for safety as Emma got in her car and drove away, leaving him standing in the light of the parking lot sodium lamps.

“I’m glad you like her, boy,” he said to Bruiser. “Because I think- well, I hope- that we are going to be seeing a lot more of her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.