Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

I slept quite soundly that night. Turns out that the Emma snores, but not too badly. At one point, I woke and found that I had gotten hard and my erection was rammed hard into her butt crack and I was cupping her left boob; a bead of pre-cum was on the end of my penis and, I assume, smeared against her ass as well. I rolled over onto my back. I didn’t know if she had felt it.

I recall dreaming at one point of taking her from behind (obviously, Jess had planted that image in my head) while Jess was playing with her pussy; even in my dreams, I wouldn’t have sex with another girl without Jess there to give her approval.

I woke the next morning to sunlight streaming in through the window. I was on my back and felt a hand around my cock and a thick, cushy body pressed against my side. It took me a second to remember that the hand, and body, belonged to Emma who was still snoring softly against me.

Looking over at the other side of the bed, Jess was nowhere to be found; then I realized I could smell coffee and hear cabinet doors closing in the kitchen.

I, ever so slowly, slid out of the bed so as not to wake her. The covers had fallen to her waist and her silky smooth boobs were pointing at me. I admired the view for a full minute before putting on a robe and heading out to the kitchen.

“Morning, Husband,” Jess said. She turned away from the counter where she was toasting some bagels and gave me a quick kiss. She was wearing the bathrobe that Emma had the night before.

I returned the kiss and gave her ass cheeks a brief squeeze. Releasing them, I went to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup; Jess resumed preparing breakfast.

I sat down at the table with my cup; Jess had already laid out some muffins (store bought; she wasn’t THAT ambitious first thing in the morning), bacon (precooked), sausage links (also precooked), and a plate of scrambled eggs. I fixed myself a plate and began to eat.

A fully nude Emma walked out a minute later, hands feebly covering her naked bits. She stood, half hiding, around the corner of the doorway to the kitchen.

“Um, do you have any more bathrobes?” she asked meekly. I started to answer but Jess responded first.

“No, sorry, just the two,” - which was a total lie.

“Um, ok, how about my clothes then?” Emma asked next, fidgeting around.

“I put them in with our wash for you,” Jess said without looking in Emma’s direction. There was a moment of silence.

“Ok, what should I-” Emma started. Jess turned around from the counter with a plate of toast.

“We are all friends here. You don’t need to cover up in front of us. We’ve both seen everything you have anyway. Have a seat; make a plate.”

She set the plate down and seated herself. Emma stood where she was for another ten seconds before reluctantly entering the kitchen. Resigned to her fate, she dropped her hands and sat down at the table.

I only caught a brief glimpse of her pubic mound before she sat, but her boobs remained on the display for the duration of breakfast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.