Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 115

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 115 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

I was handing a bottle of water to Amelia who looked at my caged cock hovering just in front of her face.

“Hey, guys,” she said to no one in particular. “Aaron here has done a great job of tending to our needs tonight. Anyone think he’s earned some relief?”

Everyone just looked at each other without saying anything. Finally, it was Brent who spoke up.

“Sure, I think so,” he said. “Just as long as I don’t have to help him with it!” he added hastily.

Jess laughed. “No, I think we can handle that job.”

My heart leapt. I was finally going to get that damned cage removed. Or so I thought.

Amelia stood up and put her hands on my shoulders, pushing me down.

“K, lay down on your back on the sand, hands behind your head,” she said. “Now spread your legs apart. Wider. There, that’s it.”

Amelia cupped by sack and rolled my balls around in her hand. Her other hand grabbed the base of the butt plug and rotated it. And at that moment, I realized what was going to happen.

“You haven’t removed the cage yet!” I said, alarmed.

“Of course not,” Amelia said with a shrug. “Do I look like I have a pocket for the key to be in?”

“Nevermind! I’m all set!” I said and tried to sit up, but Amelia pushed me back down with a hand to my chest.

“No, you aren’t. And DON’T get back up again until I say so.”

I laid back down and slumped my shoulders into the sand. Amelia resumed twisting the butt plug and playing with my balls.

Before long, I felt myself growing and squeezing against the plastic housing. And this time, there was no ignoring what was happening to try and stop it.

As my member strained against the cage, Amelia pulled the butt-plug out enough to make it pop free of my sphincter.

“Unnnh, ooooo, shiiittt...” I groaned. Amelia laid down on the sand next to me, letting her naked body press against my side. The hand that was playing with my balls left and found my now-empty asshole. Her finger pushed in easily as my backdoor was still gaping wide open from the plug which had been jammed in it for hours and she pressed against my prostate.

“Oooooh, mmmm...” I moaned. The pressure inside the cage was still there but the feeling of Amelia massaging my insides still felt just as good as it would have otherwise.

“Jess,” she said into my ear, without looking up at her. “Play with your husband’s balls for me.”

Jess reacted immediately, dropping down between my legs. She took my package in both hands while Amelia’s finger worked in and out of my butt.

Despite the pain from the cage, the incredible feeling of Amelia’s finger inside me while Jess rolled my balls around was impossible to ignore. I wouldn’t have thought it possible to climax without being able to get fully erect but – spoiler alert – it is. I winced and gritted my teeth as I went over the edge. The opening in the end of the cage allowed all of my jizz to squirt free and it landed on Jess’s hands. As a result of the cage, there was no NASA-esque rocket blast; my cum merely dribbled out, but the release still ranked among my most satisfying ever.

Once the girls had decided I was done dripping, Amelia pulled her hand from my ass and Jess released my package. They both went over to the shore to rinse off in the water while I lay there, panting, the pain in my cock momentarily forgotten in the euphoria of post-orgasmic bliss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.