Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 112

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 112 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

The guys all climbed into the limo followed by the two naked girls. I did my best to ignore Amelia’s ass and pussy peeking between her thighs as she bent over at the waist to enter. I mostly failed but I was in pain already, anyway. I hurried in behind Amelia, and Phil closed the door behind me.

I dropped into the seat closest to the door. At that moment, I was made acutely aware of my nudity as I sat in close proximity to all the fully-clothed guys near me. Maybe it was because I was mostly ignored back in the apartment but here, now, it was impossible to not see the naked dude with the cock cage. I covered my crotch with my hands.

“So, where are we headed?” Andre asked.

“The beach,” Jess replied.

“Nice,” Kenny said.

Jess was seated in between Brent and Paul. Amelia in between Andre and Kenny. I was seated against the door on Kenny’s other side.

Jess took Brent’s hand and pressed it against her tit. She took Paul’s hand and wedged it between her hot labia.

“Don’t be shy, boys. Get touchy feely,” Amelia said. Not to be outdone, she knelt on the seat and stuck her ass in Andre’s face. She nuzzled Kenny’s neck and nibbled his ear; she did her best to keep his contact PG rated.

Andre buried his nose in her ass crack and squeezed her globes. Kenny kept his hands wedged firmly under his butt to avoid temptation.

Brent was initially hesitant, but I watched as he cupped and squeezed Jess’ boob, allowing his thumb to tease her nipple. Jess was more distracted by Paul who had slipped two fingers into her pussy and was sliding them in and out.

“Kiss it.” That was Amelia, looking over her shoulder at Andre, his face still in her ass. Andre was momentarily surprised but puckered his lips and placed a long kiss on her cheek. He put an arm around her waist and ran his fingers through her pubes.

“Mmmmm...” Amelia moaned loudly as Andre’s teeth bit into her cheek. Amelia spun around on the seat and straddled Andre’s lap. At the same time, she turned to Kenny and nuzzled his neck, sucking on it but being sure not to leave any tell-tale hickey marks.

Andre took one of Amelia’s nipples in his mouth and sucked on it. Amelia was grinding her pelvis against his while she stroked Kenny’s head. I watched as Kenny pulled a hand from under his butt just long enough to adjust the uncomfortable looking bulge in his pants.

There was a collective groan as Phil announced that the limo had reached its destination.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.