Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Jess took me by the hand and turned to Emma. She crooked her finger at her in a “Come here” gesture and led us both back to the living room.

Without saying anything, Jess began unbuttoning my pants. Emma’s eyes went wide.

“I, I ... don’t think I am ready for-”

Jess interrupted her. “Calm down. You’re not doing anything. You are just going to watch. Have a seat,” she said, pointing to the floor.

My pants were down on the floor and my underwear stuck out in front of me. Emma had already seen everything I had, of course, and yet I was embarrassed. No doubt some of the embarrassment stemmed from the obscene wet spot that had formed in the middle of my tighty-whities. Emma’s eyes were drawn right to it.

Jess was about to pull my underwear down when she noticed both Emma’s look and my discomfort. Unfortunately for me, that gave her incentive to draw things out more.

Instead of pulling my underwear down, she tugged at the bottom of the legs; ostensibly straightening them, but in reality doing absolutely nothing other than wasting time.

She pretended to then notice the wet spot herself and frowned at it in “confusion.” She took her finger and dabbed at the wet spot. She pulled her finger back and, surprisingly, now there was a wet spot on the tip of her finger as well. She sniffed it suspiciously before abruptly sticking it in her mouth and sucking on it. Emma’s look of shock was priceless.

Jess quit wasting time and yanked my underwear down, exposing me again to Emma. “Arms up!” she barked to me. I did so and she pulled my shirt up and off over my head.

With much less build up, she undid her own pants and pulled both them and her panties to the floor. Emma’s eyes fell on Jess’ shaved pussy, but she said nothing.

“Ok, it’s very late so we will need to dispense with some of the usual foreplay,” Jess said to me.

Emma glanced up at the clock on the wall. Sure enough, it was after midnight.

“One second,” Jess said, heading towards the bedroom. I was left there standing, naked and erect, in front of Emma. I twiddled my thumbs.

Thankfully, Jess returned right away with a bottle of lube. She held it up for Emma, as if displaying it for a commercial.

“Hopefully, the guy you are with will take the time to make sure you are very wet down there before attempting entry. Aaron here is normally a very considerate lover so this bottle is usually only needed for anal penetration; either him or me,” she explained. Emma’s eyes went huge at the talk of anal play and they darted to both of our asses.

“But, if the guy is selfish, then you might need to lube things up yourself first.” She opened the bottle and squirted some into her hand. First, she worked it over my hard member then reached down to push some into her slit.

She clapped her hands together. “K, let’s do this!” She dropped down on the floor onto her back and slapped her thighs. “Up! Let’s go!” she ordered. This wasn’t exactly her most romantic move, but I would be lying if I said that the thought of screwing my wife in front of our new neighbor wasn’t erotic.

She spread her legs apart and waited for me to climb onto her. I glanced at Emma who was sitting cross-legged only a couple of feet away. The robe was open at the bottom and I could see her black mound peeking out.

I dropped to my knees and pushed Jess’ legs open further. I placed the head of my dick against her slit and braced myself on either side of her head.

With one push, my well-greased rod slipped into Jess’ well-greased pussy. She had already been quite wet before the lube and now it felt like I was screwing on a Slip-N-Slide.

I stole a glance at Emma who was leaning forward and watching intently. I was pounding pretty hard into Jess, perhaps to “impress” Emma with my abilities. Pathetic, I know.

“Slow down there, tiger. Place yourself,” Jess said to me. Actually, I’d been aroused for quite a while and the only thing that had kept me from cumming already was the lack of friction due to the excessive lubrication.

“Normally,” Jess said, turning back to Emma and continuing her lecture, “Aaron will either play with my clit or go down on me before sex to get things going. Usually, I will masturbate him for a while first as well. It helps make things last longer as it gives me much greater control of the situation. Aaron’s staying power is not legendary.”

“Hey!” I said indignantly.

“Are you going to deny it?” Jess challenged, staring me down.

“No,” I said, sulking. I’m pretty sure I gave a few extra hard thrusts out of spite. She didn’t seem to notice though.

“Anyway,” she said, returning to Emma, “I never orgasm from intercourse alone, so either Aaron, or I, will play with my clit while he penetrates me. However, I would like you to do it for me.”

Clearly, Emma hadn’t seen that coming. “Me?!”

“Yes, you. Over here now.” She pointed to the spot on the floor next to her with sudden authority. Emma obeyed at once.

“K, reach in for my clit,” she directed. But Emma sat there frozen.

“Don’t act like you haven’t played with your own. I’m sure you know how. And Aaron here can’t last forever.” Indeed, I had slowed down considerably as I felt myself growing ever closer to the edge.

Tentatively, Emma reached down in-between Jess and I to the top of her slit. She used two fingers, on one hand, to pull apart the top of Jess’ pussy that I was currently still impaling. With her other hand, her middle finger quickly found Jess’ clit, just as predicted.

She only rubbed a couple of times before Jess winced. “Hold up.”

I didn’t know if she was talking to me or Emma, but either way, we both stopped. “Emma, your finger is too dry. Push it into me to lubricate it.”

Emma looked down and frowned. “But ... he’s inside you still.”

“It’s ok, I have plenty of room in there, even with Aaron in me,” she said. I scowled. I wasn’t sure if it was a dig at me or herself, but I scowled anyway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.