Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 108

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 108 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

The guys all got in line at the buffet and filled plates with the variety of party foods.

“Eat up boys, it’s going to be a busy night!” Amelia said cheerily.

“You, too, Phil,” Jess said to the driver. He nodded and got in line after the men.

“You can all take a seat with your plates while Jess and I provide dinner entertainment,” Amelia said.

That comment got the line moving right along as the guys hurried back to their seats and dug into their plates. I stood off to the side trying to ignore everything. My penis stayed embarrassingly, yet comfortably small as a result.

Amelia and Jess removed the ribbons from their torsos and necks, tossing them aside. Amelia undid the clamp holding the bottle opener to her boob and took it off, dropping it on to the top of the cooler. She was afraid that the opener would potentially cause bodily injury to herself or others.

Andre and Paul sat on one side of the sectional together, Kenny and Andre on the opposite side. There was plenty of room for Phil to squeeze in on either side but he opted to take a seat on the floor across the room, plate in his lap.

Once everyone was seated again, the girls moved to “center stage” - i.e., the center of our living room. The girls hadn’t rehearsed anything nor planned anything at all, but they suspected that no matter what they did, the guys wouldn’t complain.

Amelia and Jess turned to each other. Amelia leaned in to whisper in Jess’ ear.

“Let’s make this good!”

Amelia pulled Jess close, tightly against her body; she wrapped her arms around Jess’ waist. Jess put her own arms around the back of Amelia’s neck.

Amelia’s breasts squished against Jess’ as they embraced. Jess was slightly taller and leaned over just enough to kiss Amelia softly on the lips while she used one hand to cup the back of Amelia’s head.

One of Amelia’s hands, in turn, slipped from Jess’ waist to her ass cheek. Amelia squeezed a full handful of white naked girl ass as they locked lips. The guys ate their food and watched in rapt silence.

Amelia pulled away first. She let her tongue trace down along Jess’ neck to her chest until she found a nipple. She released Jess’ ass to cup her boob as she took Jess’ nipple in between her teeth. She held it just tight enough to pull it out and away, making sure that the guys all had a clear view. Her teeth separated and Jess’ boob snapped back, jiggling slightly in the process.

Smiling up at Jess, Amelia stuck out her tongue and let the tip of it circle around the nipple which Jess felt hardening under the attention. Amelia noticed, too, and used her fingers to tweak the stiff nub. She rolled it between her fingertips back and forth until it was rock hard. Jess’ other, neglected, nipple was still soft so Amelia then turned her attention to that one next.

She sucked on the nipple between her lips for half a minute before pulling away to examine it. Satisfied, she pulled on both nipples while looking Jess in the eye. Jess moaned in response (though I suspect just as much for show as anything.)

Amelia released Jess’ tits and let her tongue continue its journey down the center of Jess’ chest starting between her breasts and stopping to linger at her belly button. Amelia stuck her tongue into the belly button, teasing it while reaching around to knead both of Jess’ ass cheeks.

Finally, Amelia licked down to the top of Jess’ slit. She released Jess’ ass and spread her labia apart with her thumbs, exposing the pink treasure inside.

Amelia buried her face in Jess’ pussy and sucked on her clit. That brought a more sincere moan of pleasure from Jess who placed her hands on the back of Amelia’s head, pulling it tight into her snatch.

Amelia leaned back and her tongue teased Jess’ clit some more; looking up, Amelia saw Jess with her head tilted back as she enjoyed the attention.

Amelia moved her tongue down from Jess’ clit and stuck it as far into Jess’ slit as anatomy would allow. Before she could do much more, though, Jess released the back of Amelia’s head and pushed her away by her shoulders.

Amelia looked up questioningly as Jess looked down at her. Jess took a step back and sat down on the floor in front of where Amelia was squatting.

Jess laid down flat on her back and slapped at the tops of her thighs.

Amelia took the hint and straddled Jess’ legs, their naked pussies brushing against each other’s. Jess felt Amelia’s pubes tickle her own mound; it wasn’t something she’d felt for a long time what with clean-shaven crotch policy she typically favored. She decided that she liked it for a change of pace.

Amelia leaned forward and supported herself with her hands on either side of Jess’ head as she bent over to kiss Jess again. Amelia’s hair hung down over both of them and she used one hand to brush it aside so that the guys could see everything taking place.

After some time, she broke the embrace and turned around until her ass was pointed at Jess’ face. She wiggled backward until her pussy was directly over Jess’ mouth and her own face was lined up with Jess’ crotch. Due to the height difference, she had to arch her back a bit more, but it was nothing she couldn’t handle.

She leaned with her forearms on the top of Jess’ thighs as she used her fingers to pull Jess’ pussy lips apart again. At the same time, she felt Jess do the same to her from behind and underneath her.

Amelia gave Jess’ clit several quick licks before burying her tongue into Jess’ slit. Jess moaned into Amelia’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.