Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 107

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 107 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

I led us all back to the apartment, with the guys behind me and Amelia taking up the rear (so to speak.)

Inside, Brent took the opportunity to introduce Amelia and me to the guys. Amelia proceeded to greet the guys by pushing her naked body against them as they all gathered around her. Except for Brent who slid away to whisper to me.

“Hey, dude, how come, well, you’re dressed like that?” he said. I whispered back to him.

“It was Jess and Amelia’s idea. The theory was that my being like this was guaranteed to ensure that you would not be the most uncomfortable male here,” I said. I shrugged.

“Shit. Sorry about that, man,” he said. And he did seem genuinely sorry.

I shrugged again. “Hey, you know how this works. No worries.” I clapped him on the shoulder.

The movement caught Kenny’s attention.

“So,” he said to Amelia, “what’s that guy’s story?”

Amelia withdrew from the throng of horny males surrounding her.

“This is Aaron. He’s Jess’ husband,” she explained. Jess came through the doorway at that moment followed by limo driver Phil. She waved to the guys with a smile at the mention of her name.

“Aaron is our assistant today,” Amelia said, continuing. “You’ve probably noticed a few of the items on him so we might as well satisfy your curiosity about those.”

Amelia took me by the shoulders and spun me around. She then pushed on the top of my back to place me in a bent-at-the-waist position.

“This here,” - I felt her tap the plug with her finger and it made me jump a tiny bit - “is a butt-plug. It’s about, oh, this big.” She made a circle with her fingers that I couldn’t see.

“Wow!” Kenny exclaimed. “And he managed to fit that in his ass?”

“No,” Amelia corrected. “His wife fit that into his ass. With an appropriate amount of lube, of course.”

“This isn’t Aaron’s first rodeo,” Jess added ‘helpfully.’

Amelia pushed on my chest to stand me back up and around.

“This here,” - Amelia placed a finger on the base of the clear device locked onto my member - “is a cock-cage. It prevents Aaron from getting aroused. And if he DOES try to get aroused, it’s, well, ‘unpleasant’ for him.”

Like SHE would know, I thought.

“Damn,” Kenny said. “That’s messed up.”

“Would you like to see that happen?” Amelia said cheerily.

‘What the fuck?’ was all that ran through my head.

None of the guys answered one way or the other; they just looked at each other in confusion. Amelia took that for approval.

Turning to me, she pressed her naked body against my chest and reached between us to cup my balls. She rolled them around in her hand as her perky nipples scraped across my skin. She smiled up at me as she ran her tongue slowly across her lips.

Try as I did to ignore her teasing, the inevitable happened and blood flowed south to my crotch. I felt the tingling there as my member grew until it contacted the hard plastic. My face contorted as the painful pressure hit again.

I pulled away from Amelia and pulled futility at the device but to no avail. I groaned loudly in frustration while the other guys looked on in silence.

“Alright, stud,” Amelia said, slapping me on the ass cheek, “go sit and rest while the girls explain things.”

I hobbled off to the side and dropped to the floor, my back to the wall. I was wincing badly as my cock strained against the plastic torture device.

“And the rest of you,” Amelia said, turning back to the other guys and wagging a finger at them, “should remember what you just saw lest you ever think of pissing off your significant other.” No one said anything but I saw one guy swallow hard and another hold a hand against his crotch, imagining the pain.

“Alright,” Jess said, moving to stand next to Amelia, “I assume you guys have all been to bachelor parties before and are familiar with strippers. And I assume you are familiar with the stripper rules of ‘absolutely no touching.’”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.