Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 105

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 105 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Bachelor party day came on a warm, sunny Saturday in July. The consensus was that the parties had to be completed well in advance of the actual wedding so that everyone in the wedding party had plenty of time to recover fully. They were both expected to be very, uh, aerobic.

Amelia showed up early in the day to help Jess and I setup. Jess told her that wasn’t necessary what with everything she was already helping with but she insisted.

We had a caterer set up some folding tables and a buffet dinner. Nothing fancy as it was a bachelor party after all but plenty of carbs for energy. Finger sandwiches, pulled pork, chicken wings, meatballs, and the like. Along with a platter of cookies and brownies as well.

I hit the liquor store and picked up plenty of assorted beers; Bud Light because it was legally required for pretty much every party, Sam Adams Summer, Heineken, etc. We decided no hard liquor of any kind. Number one, the guys getting completely shit-faced would likely only lead to someone ruining the party by being a total asshole and, number two, hard alcohol would likely cause ... performance issues for the guys. The cooler contained some sodas and bottled waters should anyone be a non-drinker.

The guys were told to dress casual. This would not be a fancy affair and Jess had plans for later which might result in getting dirty. The dress code was for the other guests, of course, not them.

“K, stud,” Amelia said to me. “Lose ‘em.” She gestured to, well, everything I was wearing. That was when I discovered their plans for me.

“But why-” I started to ask. Jess cut me off.

“Amelia and I were talking. We know Brent will undoubtedly be nervous with everything that is going to happen. So, we have to make him the ‘alpha-male’ by putting someone else beneath him. Figuratively, that is. He isn’t going to fuck you or anything.” Well, that was a relief. I guess.

“So I’m going to be naked all night?” I asked. That didn’t seem that bad. I’d already figured that all of the guys would be naked at some point. Jess and Amelia exchanged a glance that I didn’t at all like.

“Yes...” Jess said without elaborating. Amelia did, though.

“There’s a BIT more to it than that. Now strip.”

Once I was naked, Amelia dug into the bag of goods she’d brought from Spooner’s. I wondered for a moment if the items in there were charged to our store credit or paid for otherwise. There was no polite way of asking, of course. And we had a shit-ton of credit to use that we hadn’t paid for so it would have been at least a little petty.

She withdrew a clear plastic ... thing. A thing that I didn’t recognize as Jess had never used one on me. It looked like a roughly three-inch long, slightly curved, hollow penis with a big, stainless steel ring on the back.

Amelia looked at my semi-hard cock and frowned.

“No, that won’t work,” she mumbled. She went to our freezer and opened it without asking. I heard an “Ah ha!” as she found what she was looking for. She returned with an ice pack.

Before I could protest, the ice pack was slapped against my crotch.

“Ow! Fuck!” I cried out. I tried to pull away but Jess stood up behind me and held me in place while the ice pack did its work.

I cringed and struggled but knew it was useless to put up any real fight. So I just toughed out the icy burn searing through my loins.

Amelia pulled it away a couple of times, peered down, shook her head and put it back. I tried to ignore the fact that I was standing naked in front of two clothed women as best I could.

Finally, Amelia pulled the pack off and nodded before tossing it onto the table. Working quickly, she slipped the see-thru device over my soft, cold dick. It reminded me of a hard, solid plastic condom. Thanks to the ice pack, my tiny, flaccid penis didn’t even come close to filling the device.

Once she had it on, I felt the cold metal of the ring touch my smooth pubic mound. The ring was hinged in the middle to swing open and closed; it was in the open position when she installed it on me. Once on, though, she snapped the ring closed which locked the device onto my crotch. The ring was over the top of my dick and under the base of my sack preventing it’s removal unless unlocked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.