Cookies for a Badman - Cover

Cookies for a Badman

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Slightly erotic short story with Western flavor with characters that are unusual in this scenario.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The wagon train was longer than most and The Kid was chained in the next to last wagon along with two other forced volunteers from the jail to act as armed guards to protect the train from the savage hordes in the badlands.

He had to leave his beloved pair of navy colts behind for the sheriff’s collection but it was far better than an uncertain future in the hoosegow in Yuma.

There were seven females in this particular wagon and they were all of a youngish age but all were experienced in the ways of men and they were mostly submissive and obedient to masculine authority even to the demands of nocturnal poking silently in the dark while most folks were sleeping exhausted from the day’s labors.

The other two men from the jail were both humping the same female up near the front in that little space under the seat where she had no chance of avoiding direct contact with their male privates without causing a ruckus disturbing the snoring others.

The Kid squinted out of the corner of his eye watching the facial expressions on the woman with an impressive pair of cannons on her chest taking it front and back at the same time from the two mean-spirited yahoos from the jail. She was obviously upset at being done by two men at the same time but he saw a glimmer of lust in her eye that contradicted her status of victim and convinced him she was probably enjoying it just as much as the two poor excuses for human being that were poking her from both sides as quietly as possible to avoid any confrontation with the other members of the family.

The young girl that had taken up residence between his knees with her pretty blonde curls was kissing his inside legs silently and he knew she was more likely to be a bonded servant rather than a regular member of the family judging from the way the other females and the elderly man treated her right out in the open like she was some sort of second class citizen.

He didn’t know the girl’s name because she really hadn’t said a word to him but he could tell she was attracted to his family jewels from the way she kissed and licked him up real close and personal like she felt like he was her toy to give her pleasure. From what he could see of her without any warpaint on her face, she was not all that pretty but she was all female and he was not about to push her away in the dark as long as her tongue was working to make him feel welcome and she kept conversation to a minimum at the same time.

The Kid had heard them calling this young girl “Callie” and he suspected it might be short for California which was popular in the turn of the century era. He sensed that those females so titled were unhappy with the long name and did not like being equated to a new State with such a turbulent past. Right now, he was focused on the girl’s liberal use of her long pointed and wet tongue working its way directly to his hanging equipment pausing only to kiss or suck something of interest along the way.

He found it impossible to contain his grunt of pleasure when she finally closed her soft clinging lips around the very tip of his pecker flicking it with her devious tongue like she was playing with a toy she had just received for Christmas and could not put it down.

As Callie slowly moved her face down his long, hard shaft he spurted a bit of pre-cum into her waiting mouth unable to forestall his pent-up excitement at her ministrations.

He looked over to the taller heavier woman being impaled at both ends and saw that her face was set in a far-away look of complete satisfaction. She saw his glance in the darkened interior of the wagon and smiled enigmatically in his direction as if inviting him to joint the other two pecker pounders in their destruction of her feminine dignity and touching her in ways that most females find demeaning and degrading in the extreme. Still, she seemed to be in accord with their rude poking and obviously opened her legs to allow them deeper access to her feminine secrets.

Callie was now completely swallowing his entire length inside her mouth and she was pressing her face into his heated groin with big gobs of saliva dripping down from her lips onto the inside of his naked legs like a rainfall of lust unbridled.

The kid was unable to hold back the flood of spunk that spurted out of his hardness into the waiting mouth of Callie with her tongue moving like a rattlesnake all over his male equipment. Her hands cupped his bare cheeks and she searched for his brown eye with her fingers just to show him she had some experience in such anal matters that was in conflict with the innocent look in her eyes.

She swallowed rapidly taking his ejaculate down into her tummy hiding their sin from the rest of the passengers in the wagon. The hint of light in the East was an indication that the dawn was not far behind and he hoped she would cease her explorations soon because he didn’t want the others to know how truly badly they had behaved in the dark of the night.

The other two jailbirds were starting to finish up their nasty business with the silent female who was obviously the oldest of the females in the wagon. She still had the bloom of youth in her cheeks and laughter in her eyes that showed she was still in her prime and not yet plumb tuckered out by the frontier life that tended to drain all females of their innocence and their vitality day by day. Finally all that was left was a shell of a woman following orders and unable to do more than put up a pretense of happiness faced with the absolute boredom of her relentless lifestyle and overwhelming burdens of labor.

Callie stretched out on top of the bags on the floor and pushed her soft bottom into the Kid’s still semi-erect dick and soon she was snoring away as he felt his prick grow harder between her sweet cheeks in frustrated inability to find satisfaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.