My Young Admirer - Cover

My Young Admirer

Copyright© 2017 by jackieoh

Chapter 6: Carnival Queen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Carnival Queen - Ellen is having a hard time recovering from the news that her husband has had an affair. They are trying to get past it, but she is still angry. The grown up son of a neighbor still thinks of her fondly as Auntie Ellen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Revenge  

Ken was in California for the whole week at a business convention. The children were off to camp, and I was all alone. It was a Tuesday, I think, and I had spent the afternoon with 6 girlfriends on what we called the Birthday club. We started with lunch at a nice restaurant where we were regular once-a-month visitors. They knew us there and we were treated as local royalty. It was full of laughter, catching up on the gossip, all the good things women do. All talking at once, as men tell it, but nevertheless, great fun. We had stayed overly long on this occasion and it was 6 PM by the time I got in my car and headed for home.

I had had wine, but slowly enough over the long afternoon to have a nice comfortable feeling, but no problem driving (in my opinion). I realized that my route would take me past O’Donnell’s Irish Pub, where Teddy and I had had our rendezvous. I was feeling a little lonely and in need of some male company after all day with the girls, so I parked in the back and wandered toward the front of the Pub. I heard my name from a booth. There was Jimmy in a booth with a pretty girl. I waved and continued looking for Teddy, not wanting to infringe on their good time. Jim insisted and came over to pull me by the hand to meet his friend, who claimed she was just leaving anyway.

So, I joined Jimmy in the booth. “Seems like a nice girl, Jim, are you dating?”

“Once in a while,” he muttered. “Mostly, though, she just comes in and gets me all excited and then she goes home to Mom!” he said sarcastically.

“Persistence, my dear, persistence!”

“Are you meeting Ted?” he asked.

“Oh, just came in for a hamburger, really, I thought I might see you guys!” I pretended it was just an accident that I was here.

“Ted said he’d be in. Probably any minute now.”

We ordered hamburgers and sat enjoying them with a glass of wine for me and a beer for him.

Our knees touched. Then touched again. Then he left it against me and I felt the heat of his body. I didn’t move away. His talk became a little bit halting and I knew our touching was exciting him. Still, I didn’t move away; just let him continue the contact. His hand found my knee. I smiled at him and pushed it away, gently, patting his hand.

He shook his head with an embarrassed nod, and I patted his hand again with a smile.

He tried again. I left his hand there for a little while and then looked at him with a gentle smile and shook my head.

Reluctantly, he took his hand off my nylon-clad knee and we grinned at each other.

“Persistence ... you said!” he muttered.

“I did, didn’t I?” I laughed.

We held hands, which I thought was friendly, without starting anything.

“Aha! caught you!” Teddy arrived with a shout.

He slid into the round booth, pinning me against his friend.

“Ellen, how are you? What’s this, hand-holding with my best girl?”

“Well, if you are going to leave her sitting around like this, what do you expect?”

“Right! See how he comes to my defense? Not like you, you big bully!”

“Is this a rose between two thorns, or what?” I looped my arm into Jimmy’s and pretended to cuddle closer to him and put a kiss on his cheek.

Norman arrived just as I did this. “Hey, where does the kisses line form here?”

The party was on and we began drinking and laughing. One joke led to another, and I really enjoyed being with them. They were fun and cheerful and sweet to me.

“We voted and elected you to our club, Ellen. From now on you are one of the guys!” Jimmy said, rather loudly.

“I’m honored, I think.” I said, “Are there any dues?”

“Yes, a kiss for each member.”

“Granted,” I laughed. They demanded payment immediately and I duly kissed each one a lingering kiss on the lips. They ruled that only kisses on the lips really counted.

“We were going to go out to the fair in Jones county. Are you in, new member?”

I thought it over. “I’m not quite dressed for a fair. You think?” I couldn’t think of a good reason not to go. After all, I was home alone and no one to be responsible to. I hadn’t been to a fair in years. It was too far to the other side of town to go home and change clothes, so I went as I was. A little overdressed for the fair, but not all that much. I was sure there would be others in dresses and heels.

“You look beautiful to me.” they chorused.

It was decided. We paid our bill and filed out to Jimmy’s car, an old model Buick, huge compared to modern cars. Teddy escorted me into the back, and we leaned back into the deep leather seats and roared off into the lengthening evening shadows. The boys had brought a six-pack, which I didn’t like, but said nothing. ‘Can’t be a granny when you run with the young kids,’ I thought.

Teddy extended his arm and I let myself be led into his embrace. He nuzzled my hair and I rested my hand on his thigh.

“I haven’t seen you ... since the wedding ... I’ve missed you...”

“Yes, it’s been awhile, hasn’t it.”?

“Did you have a good time?”

I looked up at him and elbowed him gently in the ribs.”

“Well?” he grinned.

“You know ... you know I did.”

“Really?” he whispered.

“Yessssss,” I whispered in his ear, gently blowing my breath into the cavity.

“You ran away...”

“Sorry!” I apologized. “We were away too long, don’t you think? But no one suspected. So, it was nice...”

He squeezed me tighter and my arm slipped down to the inside of his thigh. I could feel his cock against my forearm. The words choked in my mouth and I was surprised to find how much the touch of it affected me. It was so warm and firm lying down along his thigh under his jeans. The thought of how he felt when he lowered me onto it in that dark hallway sprang back to my mind and I felt myself get moist immediately.

“Nice? Really?”

“Yes, silly. You just want me to say it ... don’t you?” I giggled into his chest. “Why don’t YOU tell me how it was?”

He looked off with that shy look. He leaned close to whisper. “It was ... great ... fucking great! It was the best thing that ever happened to me!”

“Oh, my goodness! Wow! What a compliment. Good grief.” I think I blushed and looked away. “Tell me why?”

He thought a minute. I nudged him for an answer.

“You were, sooooo wonderful.”

“You said that!”

“It felt so perfect. Tight and so hot, I couldn’t believe how good it felt ... you know, to be in you ... in your pussy!” he whispered loudly in my ear and I tingled everywhere.

I looked into his eyes and we kept our eyes locked in the dark, in the back of the Buick, snuggled close against each other.

“You filled me up! It was lovely. I just loved the hard feel of you sliding in and the warmth of your dick. It was exquisite. Really,” I whispered, and then thought I was being a slut saying these things. I countered that actually, I really meant every word.

We cuddled quietly and then the others teased us for necking in the back.

“Shouldn’t all the members alternate in the back seat?” One of them said.

It was probably the sexiest place we could have shared feelings about having sex together. I know I have never felt so thrilled by talking about it as I did that night. Something about whispering so we couldn’t be heard was triple sensual and my nipples were like diamonds jutting from my breasts. They felt crisp and hard.

His hand was on my thigh and mine on his and we fondled in the dark behind the big front seat backs. He pushed my dress up so he could feel my nylons. I pressed my legs together to trap him between soft nylon-clad thighs. It was almost the same feeling as him having his cock trapped between my thighs, and my body continued to build its desire for him. I hoped we would find a way tonight. I really needed his young cock tonight. Somehow, this rebel of a twenty-year old would make me feel loved by simply sliding his long hard magic wand into me and wildly thrusting. And I would become just as wild lifting myself to meet it. The drive ended just in time to keep me from straddling him, unzipping his jeans, fishing out that lovely young cock and guiding it right between the lips of my...

We walked down the midway. The guys were being like the young guys they were, punching each other, staring at other girls, staring at me when I swung into the Ferris Wheel with Teddy. I knew they could see up my dress and I was feeling wild and admired and I parted my legs a little so I knew they could see my panties. I wished I had worn white instead of the dark wine color so they could be sure they were seeing my underwear. They were all three darling boys. A little on the wild side, I knew that, but I accepted that and trusted them.

At the top of the wheel, we kissed long and hard. His tongue pried my lips apart and we played together until the wheel moved and drew our attention to the view out over the lighted fair.

“Come on, guys, we found the tunnel of love!” Jimmy shouted when we jumped off the Ferris Wheel.

They had decided that each member of my new club of admirers should get a ride through the tunnel of love and they had already bought the string of tickets.

The deal was that I would go with each of them and the other two would ride in the car behind us in case we were not properly motivated on our own.

Teddy and I went first, and the others criticized his technique as we wound through the watery trail in our little boats. We made a show of tongue kissing and hugging. Squealing at the many visions which leaped out from the shadows. It was fun. and we laughed and giggled, and kissed and hugged. Teddy squeezed my breasts and I took his cock in my hand through his trousers.

Jimmy claimed me for the next ride and I found that he was a very good kisser. I had my hands full keeping him from taking too many liberties. I did let him cradle my breast in his big hand for part of the way, but mostly we kissed and made a big show of hugging. Near the end of the ride, I patted his thigh, but found that I patted just where the end of his dick was, and he was thrilled.

“I’m sorry!” I whispered.

“I’m not!” he laughed.


Norm is the youngest of the group and by far the quietest. They made great sport of his blushing face and telling me he needed remedial kissing class. I made a show of putting on fresh lipstick and we all boarded for the third trip. The attendants were on to us as old timers and they took their turn at pointing and making shame-shame signals.

Norman turned immediately to take me in his arms, intending to show the others that he was not as much a virgin as they were making him. We didn’t mesh at first and I felt our teeth bump. I settled him down with a hand on his chest and a guiding hand on his cheek. At first, he didn’t open his mouth or put his tongue in mine. So, I gently slipped my tongue along his lips and felt him relax and take my exploring tongue. He squeezed me with excitement as I continued to probe his mouth. After 16 years of marriage bed kisses, these fresh young tongues were like the wonders of first kisses I recall from those days. Norman screwed up his nerve and let his hand slip over my breast and I felt great tenderness for him at that moment. He didn’t linger. Just passed over my nipple very tenderly and passed on, pretending not to have meant it at all. Toward the end, I took his hand and held it against my breast for a few seconds and felt his hand tensely squeeze my knee. It was lovely.

They made great emotional faces over the tunnel of love rides. They all had lipstick from my lips and refused to have it wiped off.

“No, no, I’ll never wash this face again!” shouted Norman and danced off down ahead of us.

And so, with ice cream bars in hand, we made our way out of the fairgrounds and back into the old Oldsmobile.

On the way home we stopped at a bar that had everything, a small dance floor, a small stage with strippers and a pool table where the strippers could play you a game of eight ball for $5. We danced a little, and since I was the only girl, the dancers came to our table and talked to me. The guys wanted to play pool but there was a tournament going on that looked to be endless.

“Good thing we can’t play. Ellen would clean your plows!” Teddy told them. “She shoots a hell of a cue.”

“Let’s find a place to play, then! We’ll play for kisses and that will get us up for the game!” Norman offered. “I didn’t mean it that way!!” he protested when they teased him about being “UP”

“Listen, I have a pool table in my basement!” I volunteered. “If you will all behave yourselves, we can go there!”

I guided them to my house and then I went in to open the garage door and Jim pulled the car inside.

We went downstairs and opened more beer and wine and began our own 9-Ball tournament Jim and Ted were first to play and Norman and I sat on barstools watching them.

“Are we playing for kisses?” Norman joked. “You win, Ted you get to kiss him!”

“Maybe Ellen will let us play for her kisses?” Teddy asked. “It would make winning worthwhile, you know.”

“And what if I win?” I realized I hadn’t said no.

“You get double!”

I finally agreed and the game began.

My knee touched against Norman’s and I left it there, enjoying the warm feeling. The wine worked on my libido and I was feeling no pain and enjoying being one of the guys. I left my skirt hiked up above my knees, knowing full well, that I was tempting their looks. Norman touched my stockinged knee each time he said something but went no further and I just smiled at his pretty blue eyes. If Norman needed some encouragement to be comfortable with girls, I didn’t mind him practicing some of it on me. At least I wasn’t going to scare him away.

The first winner was Ted and he collected my kiss and pressed close to me for a while.

I won the next game and they lined up to give me my kisses doubled.

By the second round my skirt was up in my lap as I sat on the barstool and they stepped between my thighs to give me kisses with lots of tongue and heavy breathing. I hadn’t planned on this, but I found myself enjoying it too. And let them linger between my thighs as I ran my hands over their muscular backs and pressed my breasts tight against their chests as they sucked on my darting tongue. I slipped my hands down to Norman’s ass and the others howled with pleasure. Norman immediately pressed his hands to my ass cheeks and slid me forward to meet his hard cock standing upright under his trousers. I had to break away from that one with a gentle laugh. It was all a good time, and I was enjoying it greatly. Although thinking back on it, it didn’t seem all that bad, being with three men and kissing so deeply might be considered a little over the line.

We continued sipping our beer and wine, but at a slower pace. I felt a delicious buzz that made me very romantic and amorous.

I stopped playing pool because they said I was too good for them anyway. And so, the game became kissing me if you weren’t actually in the match. I don’t know how it began, but Teddy was between my legs and hugging me with his tongue in my mouth as I sucked on him. He fondled both my breasts and we just kept kissing in spite of the others watching us between shots. My nipples were feeling wonderful and a highway of pleasure ran from them down to my pussy. He caressed my thighs and pushed my dress higher and higher and squeezed my bottom. I protested for a moment but then didn’t mind that they could see my pantyhose and panties as he caressed me.

Jimmy just seemed to take his place. My skirt was not quite so high, but his hands roamed my body as we kissed, and he pressed against my tummy. Teddy turned the lights down or turned them off except for the single light over the table. The rest of the room was dark. I continued kissing Jim and he caressed me gently over my back and shoulders, following along the strap of my brassiere with his fingers, slowly working around to my breasts. First he fondled the side of my breasts, testing the water. I let him continue and moaned softly under his kiss. It was all a throwback to the growing up I had missed by having an early pregnancy, I think. The lovers I should have had then, the kisses I missed, the fondling, tentative, delightful caresses I should have had when I was 18. I relaxed and relaxed my grip on his hands where I had clamped them from going further and slowly, his hands cupped my breasts.

Norman came back and shyly stood close to me. I pulled him into my arms and held him between my thighs. I pulled my skirt higher for him and put his hands under my skirt on my bottom. He moaned quietly and fondled my nylon covered hips. I pulled him close and pressed my pussy against him. To his credit, he reached between us and adjusted his cock so that it pressed nicely in the crease my lips made.

“You know, Norman, I already had a baby when I was your age.” I whispered in his ear and then put my tongue to work exploring his earlobe.

“You did?”

“Yes, I think I missed out on some of this kind of kissing.” I said quietly.

He very tenderly put his hands on my cheeks and brought my face up to his and kissed me on the lips very lightly and then more intensely, with his tongue.

We quietly dry-humped each other. Just a little bit. Just a nice warm little bit of dry fucking. “Mmmmmmm”

“Thank you, Ellen.” He whispered.

I pulled his hands up to my breasts. I felt like nursing him, really.

When Teddy came around and possessively swept me close again, he had a request.

“Ellen ... would you take off your dress for us?”

My first reaction was “No.” But I thought about it while he fondled me. HIs hands felt gentle as he found my nipple under the covering of dress, slip and brassiere.

“You mean ... in my slip?” I whispered secretively.

He didn’t answer right away.

“Maybe. Or just in panties ... panties and bra?”

“Don’t you think the others will take that wrong?”

“Well ... no ... I actually don’t. They are very respectful and they like you a lot.

“I know. I can tell. But why?”

“You are just so beautiful, that it would be a wonderful treat, being with you without your dress. I don’t know why. I just think it would be something we’d all remember forever. You know, trusting us and all and looking beautiful and sexy, really sexy. It would be so hot, it’s hard to imagine.”

“But I won’t ask again! If you can’t you can’t and it’s OK. And I apologize. So, I just had to ask and that’s all.”

He kissed me and we played with each other in the dim shadow cast by the single bulb over the green table.

He took one of my breasts out of my bra and I hugged his head as he licked and sucked my nipple. I found his cock and caressed it carefully under his clothes.

“Just be here with you all without my dress on?” I whispered quietly.

He nodded with my nipple still in his mouth, and it thrilled me.

“Maybe ... Maybe I can put something else on...”

I let go of his cock when it was his turn and he stood up straight trying to hide it or let the erection subside.

I excused myself as Norman sat on the stool next to me. I went upstairs, thinking the request over. They were such nice decent boys. I wasn’t a bit afraid of them misbehaving. I knew I could stop them by just saying no. I felt so close to them. All those thoughts. And after all, I’d been on nude beaches before, what is the difference?

I took off the dress and thought what else would be attractive and more revealing.

I undressed completely and looked at myself in the mirror. I put on fresh lipstick and perfume and brushed my hair back into shape. My heart was in my throat as I looked myself in the eye. My breasts were not bad, a little too much bottom and my thighs could have been a little lighter, but I didn’t look bad, I thought.

I thought about what I wanted to do.

I thought about what they were hoping I would do.

I could imagine how exciting this might be for all of us, including me.

My costume may sound strange, but I thought about it carefully.

Sheer to the waist pantyhose, because being in pantyhose was like being in tights on the stage, except you could see right through these. I looked at the dark triangle of hair between my legs and shivered. Dare I show that to three grown men? The pantyhose made any little places where my thighs were not compact enough, sort of smooth.

I found a see-through bra, white nylon cups, so my nipples would show.

A black garter belt.

Old fashioned black stockings over the pantyhose, they had wide dark bands at the top and seams down the back for pure sexiness.

A little pair of hipster panties, black to match the cups of my brassiere. No one would see the dark patch at my mound ... unless ... of course ... I changed my mind and slip out of these naughty little panties.

A colorful short kimono that Ken had brought back from the orient. A sash around the waist might hold it together or maybe not. It came just to the top of my black stockings.

Black high heal shoes, so high that I never wore them except to entertain Ken when we were having sex.

I clicked down the steps into the basement Rec Room.

The three stared at me. Not sure what I had changed. Slowly they saw that my black stockings were not covered by the short robe.

I walked close to the table until the light shone on me. slowly I opened the robe for a minute and looked at the boys. They were completely silent, eyes wide open. And then a low moan came out in unison.

“I wanted to be more comfortable. And also ... to be honest ... I want to see what it is like to let you see me ... without so many clothes, boys, because I like you and enjoy being with you so much. I hope you feel OK about me doing this.

One by one they came around the table and hugged me quietly. They were trying to avoid saying anything out of place.

We continued our little tournament. Norman stood close to me and let me lead him back into the cradle formed by my open legs and bosom. We kissed once again, and his fingers trailed along the garter on the top side of my thigh to find the soft nylon top of my stocking. He actually gasped when I let him see my nipples through the soft cups of my brassiere.

“I think I’m underdressed now. Maybe you guys should take off your trousers so I can see more of your beautiful bodies, too?”

There we were, the boys’ cocks jutting out against their jockey shorts taking careful aim down their pool cues and becoming comfortable to be partly undressed in front of a woman. We soon became quite comfortable and the boys even found their voices again and began kidding each other as if we were all fully clothed. And yet no one was naked, no one looked bad. We were just in our underwear and we were becoming accustomed to it.

And we were having a necking party second to none.

Jimmy was squeezing my breasts when I asked if I could see it. His eyes opened wide and he nodded his head. I pulled his briefs out and looked to see a firm monster of a cock. I touched it for a moment, slipping my hand around its girth and heaving a long sigh. I smiled up at him and pulled his shorts back in place and then we fondled each other for a few tongue-twisting kisses. We were all terribly excited. If it weren’t for the pantyhose, I am afraid we couldn’t have resisted putting Jimmy and Norm into my juicy slit as well as Teddy.

Teddy returned from the bathroom and then slipped his arms around me and pressed his cock against my tummy. I eagerly scooted closer and squeezed him between my thighs. His tongue found mine and I writhed in pleasure against his body. He moaned quietly and fondled my breasts as our tongues continued the wet kiss. I slipped my hands under his shirt and caressed his back and made little circles against his cock. It felt huge and hard. He pulled me down off my stool and we swayed together, our bodies pleasuring together. He curled his arm around me and lead the way toward the guest bedroom next to the rec room. I shook my head fiercely, my eyes wide open now. We stopped at the door and he kissed me again and again while I shook my head against his lips, more and more weakly. He turned and led me through the door; my heart was pounding. We stood in the light of the doorway and clung to each other.

“Teddy, we can’t!” I cautioned. “They’ll know. They’ll hear us! I want it too. I want you too. But ... my goodness. We shouldn’t.” Even I noticed the change from ‘can’t’ to ‘shouldn’t’ in my plea. He sat on the bed and pulled me closer, pressing his urgent kiss against my mound and nuzzling the nylon and the softness of my body under it.

“It will be all right,” he said. “Please, Ellen.”

I ran my fingers through his hair and relented. “We’ll just lie here a few minutes, then. But we can’t do it right in front of them!” I said without much confidence.

We lay down together and his leg was between my thighs nudging my pussy. I shivered with pleasure. His hard, muscular body felt delicious against mine. He pushed my bra up over my right breast and it sprang into his hand. My nipples were hard from the constant stimulation of the past hour. He suckled me and I cautioned him to be gentle. He stopped.

“Don’t stop ... just gentle!” I said with a giggle.

I kissed him with a moist open mouth and his tongue responded by dueling with mine. I found his cock and caressed it in his pants.

“Close the door.” I whispered. He got up and closed it quietly and the room was completely dark. I heard him undressing and waited, shivering slightly in anticipation but terribly worried about the two boys playing pool just a few feet away. I had never, ever had sex where others were so close, so able to hear, so able to imagine my body being invaded by a lover’s cock. It was so foreign to conventional social rules. But I reached out to him as he came to my bed.

He lay close, this naked, hairy, muscled man-boy I had watched grow to manhood. His hands found my breasts once again and I took his cock in both hands, then slipped one hand to love his balls, so heavy in their big sac. We struggled with my bra and I dropped it beside us. His big hands stripped off my lacy little panties. Before I could take off my stockings and pantyhose, he had his hand over my mound, squeezing as he moaned with pleasure into my ear. I parted my legs more and let myself enjoy him fondling my pussy with his big hands. I rutted against the wonderful grasping, eager hand. His mouth plundered my breasts and nipples and my whole body was writhing with pleasure and need. I held the head of his dick in a grasp of one hand while I squeezed pleasure into his balls with the other. I could feel my body getting ready for him. The moisture between my legs would make it easy for him. My pussy lips were swelling and would be sensitive when he rubbed that big dick against them, and they would be open like a flower to whatever he wanted to do. My nipples were taut, my breasts jutting with the swelling of anticipation.

Again and again he nibbled my nipples, his tongue lashing out to soothe the little bites he was giving them. I heard the bed moan beneath us and urged him to be quiet.

“Shhhhh, baby, shhhhh!” Still the housewife ... afraid to have others hear her passion. Afraid for others to know how much passion was stored up in that tight little body. Afraid for others to know that she loved being fucked and fucked wildly. Afraid for others to know she could say “fuck.” Afraid they would know that she was shamelessly playing with a man’s genitalia and eagerly waiting for him to cast a shadow over her wide-spread legs as he waited for her pussy to be ready to swallow his whole manhood and cry out for more!

“ ... ohhh, a rubber!” he said.

“It’s OK. I’m on the pill.” I grasped his head and whispered it in his ear and clung to him with the realization of what that meant. That I had gone on the pill just for him, so he could put this big cock into me and not be afraid to shoot his sperm deep into me. I shuddered with the final realization of my sexual needs and the liberal way I had chosen to take them. I clung to him, kissing him deeply. I trailed my hands downward and pinched his nipples.

“We don’t have to worry.” I said. “You can fuck me!”

I don’t know why but I enjoyed saying those words, which would have stuck in my throat just a few weeks ago. Now they sprang defiantly into the ears of the muscular young man who was not my husband, but a friend, a lover.

His fingers were fighting with the pantyhose between my legs. I laid back and enjoyed him grasping eagerly at my pussy lying so wet under the clinging nylon. They were terribly sheer and wispy stockings and his mouth sucked my tits as his fingers struggled to get at the flower of pussy lips just under the net of pantyhose. I felt the pantyhose pop and yield to one finger, and then a second. Eagerly, wildly, he tore at the sheer but strong nylon, grunting with his exertion. It yielded a little at a time and I felt the exquisite pleasure of cool air on exposed skin as he shredded the hose with tugs which nearly pulled me nearly off the bed. I was giggling with pleasure and offered him no help. I lay there thrilled that he wanted me so much that he tore wildly at the fabric keeping him from the treasure he wanted so much-my moist twat! He tore more as he pushed his tongue into my wet slit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.