Ground Zero - Cover

Ground Zero

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 6

The alien female intruder from another star system light years away stretched her long, lean nicely curved body out on top of the double bed and ran her fingers through her silky blonde hair with a distracted, far-away look in her baby blue eyes.

The burly officer of the law was bottomless but still carried an automatic handgun under his left armpit for a quick draw if necessary.

Patricia knew from the reports on the police radio that there was chaos in this sector, but she already knew the agenda was on schedule and it was to be expected.

She did know there was an element of the unknown because the competitor forces of the dark Federation were also on the scene, and they were bounty-hunting their infiltrators with great success. She had been working for the Empire for almost fifty years on the far-flung borders of their interstellar territory and knew that they desperately needed this world for their raw resources to feed and sustain their people if they were to survive in the warring Universe. Patricia emphasized with these vulnerable humans because she was taken captive by them decades ago and used as a tool of their aggressive expansion on other strange worlds with carbon deposits.

The perk of gaining a new, young female body as her outer shell was much to her pleasure because her older, worn-out body was no longer attractive to most young males with a need for carnal sex.

Still, one thing she had learned in her many decades of service was the priority of survival above all else and to always have an escape option if things did not go according to plan.

She was happy to have the strong lawman to service her physical needs even if he treated her as his personal property and subject to his oversexed desires.

She had done the same thing with both male and female captives over the years, and she knew that feeling of power it gave to the dominant partner to have control over their victim.

Patricia was quite comfortable in the role of victim because she knew that at any time, she would be able to overpower her captor when the time was ripe for change.

She heard the policeman talking on the radio.

“Alpha base, this is outpost Mike Papa One reporting all quiet in the Rio Pecos sector.”

The high pitched voice that responded sounded like a young female excited to the point of orgasm as she responded, “Oh, Sergeant Harold, honey, I miss you so much. When will you come back to base to give me what I want so bad that I could just cry real tears?”

Patricia saw the lawman frowning down to the mike in his hand.

“Officer Cindy, you know that is not protocol. This is an official channel, and you must stay within radio use proper procedure. Just keep that pussy on hold and I will fill you to the brim as soon as possible.”

Patricia heard the woman on the other end of the line panting into the mike and she seemed on the verge of actual orgasm as she responded, “I promise to keep my pussy ready for you, Mike Papa One. I will follow your orders to the letter, and you will be a happy lawman.”

The captive alien looked up at the lawman standing only inches from her head and stared with desperate hunger at his suddenly hardened shaft dripping pre-cum from the tiny slit on the end. She licked her lips with her thirsty tongue hoping that he would dip his wick in one of her entrances rather than let the moment go to waste with thoughts about some distant bimbo waiting for his questionable return.

Her desires were filled as he turned sideways and slid his horny cock into her open wet and wonderful mouth with a sloppy sound of pre-cum mixing with her excess saliva in a cocktail of mutual carnal bliss.

Patricia allowed the rampant cock to face-fuck her holding her head motionless as he plumbed the depths of her oral entrance with his eight inch dick.

His swinging balls were slamming into her soaked chin and soon she realized that her was on the verge of spilling his seeds onto her busily working tongue as his pre-cum got thicker and his flood of creamy white cum splashed into her feverishly swallowing throat with the force of wet residue from a broken dam.

“Sweet fucking Christmas, you sure do have a great cocksucking technique, missy. I would love to pack you up and take you everywhere with me to give me your head.”

Patricia licked the sticky cream from her lips and her chin pushing the excess inside her mouth where she could swallow it all down to destroy the evidence of their mutual sin.

She didn’t object when he put her over his knee to spank her ass with his heavy hands telling her, “You have been a bad little girl, missy. I plan to keep you with me for a little while. With so much shit going on around us, we got to stick together if we want to stay alive in this hard, cruel world.”

Patricia knew the truth in those words, and she shuddered inside when he pushed one of his broad thumbs into her brown eye to show her, he was in control.

“Sir, yes, sir, I will obey all your orders.”

Her pussy juice was bursting at the seams, but she kept her victim persona by holding up her face for his kisses and locked tongues with the huge man keeping her muscles in check to yield to his passion.

“Ok, get your shit together, we are going on patrol down to the river to check for any crossers. I want you down on the floorboards with your head on my lap. It is safer for you, and I like the feel of your face right next to my big boy.”

She pulled her thong out of her asscrack and smoothed down her short skirt to cover her shapely legs. Even in these rough circumstances, she wanted to present the best possible physical appearance because she was so proud of her nice new young female body given to her for this desperate assignment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.