Renewal - Cover

Renewal

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What do aliens and a geneticist have in common? Survival. That's the most basic instinct of all life, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Ten Years Later

The twenty-four year old Regina Hall walks through ship’s galley, past the four food processing pods. Her near black shoulder length hair dances with each step she takes. A smile crawls across her face as she looks into each of the pods. Two carry egg makers and the other two carry a male and female milk maker.

She stops at the pod with the female milk maker and peers inside. The woman is young, probably no more than sixteen or seventeen years old. Renewal Corp preferred them as young as they could get them so that they would last longer.

The young woman is strapped hands and feet to the inside of the pod. Her four very large and very filled breasts are being sucked on by four pinkish purple tentacles. Her two pussies are being rammed by two similar tentacles, thrusting in and out in tandem. From the look on the young woman—her eyes closed tight, her back arched, the goose bumps covering her skin—Regina can tell she is immersed in pleasure.

Her body shudders as an orgasm rips through her. And not one drop of the young woman’s juices escapes the thrusting tentacles. The young woman screams out in pleasure but the pod keeps all sound contained and so it never reaches Regina’s ears.

Thinking back on it, this would have been Regina’s fate. She would have gone through the genetic treatments to grow an extra set of breasts. Her anus would have been changed into a second pussy and thus given a second womb. ‘The more a cow can hold, the more a cow can produce.’ It is the slogan of Renewal Corp.

The two wombs are only for when these women rotate into that position. The eggs they produce from the seed of the Kryccy are absolutely delightful and one of the many delicacies that even the Extroneons enjoy. And a patented secret closely held by the company. After all, what is to stop the Extroneons from taking the company and making it themselves if they knew how?

The Kryccy is one of the most wonderful gifts from the alien patrons. They acquired it on one of their many conquests and until Desdra Zardow came along, it was only used as a method of sexual pleasure. The little pinkish purple mass looks like a ball with withering tentacles. Not much to it, but delightfully fun and useful. Even Regina has one of her own, but for pleasure purposes. Renewal Corp has diversified the little creatures for many different uses.

Stepping back, Regina unbuttons the single button on her leather top. It is a simple article of clothing that covers her shoulders and arms while barely covering her pert breasts. The pieces of leather fall away revealing those pert breasts that bounce and despite their large size defy gravity and sit perfectly on her chest. Her nipples begin to harden from the cool air circulating and from anticipation.

She has used the female milk makers for her pleasure from time to time, but today she is in the mood for a male milk maker. She has been far from home for too long and has only had her Kryccy to pleasure her. The tentacles are great but sometime a woman just needed a nice stiff cock.

She steps over to the next pod, presses a few buttons and opens the pod. Inside is a strong muscle male, strapped in a similar fashion but with only three pinkish purple tentacles present. One massages the man’s balls while another other milks his cock. The third is slide up into his ass, massaging his prostate. Each Kryccy is bred for a different purpose but they are work the same way, even down to the nourishment they provide each milk maker at feeding time.

She places a neurotransmitter ring on her head. With a single thought, she commands the Kryccy that has his cock engulfed to slide off but not completely away to give her access to his cock. Maybe a stiff cock and a tentacle is just what she needs to fill the aching void inside her.

Regina undoes her pants and slides them down into a puddle around her feet. Gracefully, she steps out of the circle and into the pod. Her body glides along the man’s and she feels his cock slide along her belly, leaving a trail of precum in its wake. She smiles at him and then kisses him on his lips.

Resting her body atop his, she runs her hands through his short hair and kisses him again. The man reacts as his tongue seeks, feels and slides against hers. Instantly Regina loves kissing the man. His tongue is wonderful and the deep moan that escapes him is sexy as ever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.