Preview

Renewal

by Armera Llsehi

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, Consensual, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Aliens, Paranormal, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Double Penetration, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Violent,

Science Fiction Sex Story: What do aliens and a geneticist have in common? Survival. That's the most basic instinct of all life, right?

The Extroneons, a dying alien race, went to Earth in hopes to find a way to repopulate their species. They themselves were a race created by yet another race that died off long ago. They kept their arrival secret and recruited Desdra Zardow, a highly skilled geneticist. Her job was to recruit a team of loyal people to aid her and collect enough specimens to successfully find a way to extend the future of the Extroneon race.

The team met with success and the Extroneon race was on its way to being back at the height of its glory. Desdra and her team were elevated with the Extroneon society, and eventually became equal to royalty. The alien race, however, had gotten a taste for human women. They had become accustomed to the delicacies that Desdra and her team created from their work.

Once the task was done they had an excess of humans. With Desdra and what remained of her team becoming superior humans, they aimed to keep it that way. All of their captives were turned into something new and from that, Renewal Corp was created.

Renewal Corp is always in need of human subjects. Those subjects can be easily found on Earth...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.