My Wild Vacation Photos

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2017 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: A closeted exhibitionist and her husband on business vacation swing on elevators, pool, beach, hotel lobby and home while showing the photos to 4 guests.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Public Sex   .

[This is a National Nude Day 2017 entry which was inspired by a post on a TruthOrDare site. A woman sent in a photo of her, naked in a Vegas window facing the town. That didn’t do it. Her story of oral sex both ways on the hotel elevator fired up images and stories about exhibiting and sex.]

Mario and Maria invited perv... uhm, unsuspecting prospects to a ‘quiet’ weekend brunch at our place. Jewel and Jack were exceedingly curious why we insisted on a recent, clean blood panel. Mario told them we were health nuts and very demanding about purity, or some such bull. When they all arrived together, about noon, we enjoyed a pleasant brunch spread that included strong drinks. Mario actually took the lead in offering self-proclaimed modesty paragon Jewel, her first ever LIIT (Long Island Iced Tea) in a large glass. She loved the flavors and the buzz.

I collected their medical proof and casually examined them before nodding sweetly to my Al. Jack didn’t need much prodding and seamed eager to share in what he hoped would be some sort of ribald activity. His wife, Jewel, was much more reserved, and clueless. She wore a below-the knee, flared yellow skirt with folds and a matching halter top, tied tightly against her chest, which confined her floating D-cups in their prison — provided she didn’t scrunch or bend too far. Al and I got a peek at her dark nipple as she reached across the teak table for a shrimp spread. Jack caught us admiring the bare nipple and nodded his wicked approval.

Jewel was self conscious about how well her halter protected her modesty, but was confident and relaxed about how much toned and tanned leg she exposed to teased us. “Let me get you another LIIT, Jewel, before we project our photos. These are not your typical vacation photos. Mario and Jack said you were liberal enough to enjoy them. I hope they do not offend you. Drink that LIIT slowly; it packs a punch.” No one told her it had six shots of hard liquor in it. When her words began to slur slightly, Al darkened the living room a bit and we lit the projector. I chose to narrate so I could spring my surprise on everyone when I felt the time was right. I love fresh, shy blood!

“Al and I went on a business-related trip that we extended to a vacation in Chicago, not my favorite city. Al kept reminding me that we would be there for National Nude Day, so I should pack lightly, very lightly. The hotel was forty stories high and offered an opportunity to risk your dare, Mario. Last chance to leave now before this gets too embarrassing for you, Jewel and Jack!” Considering how relaxed our over-poured drinks had made Jewel, I was sure her shyness was gone and they were not leaving. Fully exposing her gorgeous legs and her ever more frequent and slow panty flashes showed us all how tipsy and uninhibited she was becoming. Jack needed no help to convince his wife to let loose. She did. When she reached out to place her drink safely on a distant coaster, her right tit fell out of her yellow halter top.

Jewel blushed, stared at the sizeable and shapely mound, and blushed again. She called everyone’s attention to it by loudly asking, “Is that MY tit? Oopsey. Oh well, too late to hide it now that y’all got a good look at it.” Jack beamed proudly. His shy wife was ready.

Though Al spoke up, all eyes stayed fixated on that lovely, fluid, tempting tit and its stiffening nipple. “Well, no need to ignore that lovely sight so, Jewel, whenever you feel the need, you may release your other tit for us to enjoy the matching pair. Meanwhile, here’s the first picture of Sue in the crowded hotel lobby quickly flashing her lovely little tits where no one but I saw them. You can see the clerk staring from behind her, but all he saw was her sexy bare back. Or so we thought until I turned and saw the mirror behind me that gave him a clear view of Sue’s charms. I think muscular backs get too little sexual credit anyway.” Jewel tilted her head demurely and grinned shyly.

“Apples and cantaloupes, Al.” Jack calmly reached into his wife’s halter and fished out the other tit that was unlikely to escape without help. She giggled and threw back her head without making any attempt to stop him. I began to wonder who exactly was running this show! With the halter underscoring both bared, luscious tits, Jack pulled and pinched a thick brown nipple so firmly her tan line nearly vanished in the flushed skin. “Cantaloupes! These are some tasty fruit, my friends!” He lifted and offered one to all of us.

“Thank you Jack. I’m sure we’ll all be tasting her melons shortly. Pace yourself; would you?!”

Sue whispered, then a bit louder pouted, “Why is it that the shyest ones get naked now before I do?” We all smiled at the confirmation that this party was heading where we expected. With that understanding, Jack untied Jewel’s halter, slid it off and tossed it across the room, as far away as possible. She looked down at her naked tits and shoulder-shook them as she hiccuped and laughed at their chaotic, sexy antics. Without the halter shifting them, they took their natural shape that was more like large eggplants than the melons they first appeared as. I was already getting hungry for them.

“I’m just saying! Look, even Maria’s getting hot staring at my wife’s big tits.” Maria was licking her lips, salivating a bit and subtly pinching her nipples. Bugeyed and with an intense sneer shaping his mouth, Jack daringly, or drunkenly, reached across his wife and into Maria’s green tank top. She and Mario gasped, but did not stop his groping or ultimately pushing the large armhole to her sternum to fully expose her stiff nipple and beautiful C-cup right tit. We all watched as he twisted her nipple and made her groan loudly. In vain, Mario tried adjusting the growing lump in his slacks, as did I. Jack flaunted his tented slacks and moved his wife’s compliant hand onto it. She conspicuously squeezed and rubbed it as she giggled and hiccupped softly.

Maria sighed, “When in Rome... “ With eager assistance from Mario and Jack, she hefted her tank top over her head and tossed it away. Jewel immediately circled a tempting tit and twisted a tan nipple. Jack pulled on the other stiff nipple as Mario watched and moved Maria’s hand to his tent. Inhaling slowly and smiling, Maria offered, “You guys throw the best parties - especially when they are this small and intimate. I’m surprised you’re still covered up, Sue.”

“Well, you all already saw my titties on the wall, but I, uh, had a plan to tease you into exposing skin when we got further into our pictures. But you beat us to it. I’m glad you all are so horny! Can we get on with the photos as you continue to grope each other?” The only answer was twin moaning. “OK, I guess that’s a YES. Here we are in the elevator. The upper quarter of each wall was tasteful oak, but the bottom majority was highly polished brass.

“I refused to strip fully, as you dared me Mario, but agreed to moon Al. So here’s my moon from above and 3/4 side view. I just wasn’t ready to put my pussy out there - yet. Are you people even looking? I promise; it gets hotter! For this next shot, Al got on his knees and waited for the doors to open before getting a full on moon and bared pussy shot. Told ya!”

“Ou, hey all y’all look at that. My isn’t that a pretty pussy. Y’all think minez as pretty as dat?” slurred Jewel. With that blatant invitation, I stood and removed the drinks to a safe spot and not only ignored my obvious tent, but flaunted it close to the women. Jewel reached out and daringly squeezed me. My knees knocked and my head floated, but she just giggled at my reaction then pushed Maria’s emerald skirt upward and wide open at its slit, to her waist, so we could all see the wet spot in her white panties.

She slurred, “Thar, told ya she wuz bothered.” She pulled Maria’s legs apart and urged her to the edge of the sofa before slowly trickling up her alabaster flesh to her damp panties. Mario watched Jack lick his lips, knowing that this new acquaintance would soon be licking Maria’s swollen vulva.

As Jewel explored Maria’s wet labia, Mario reached across his wife and pushed Jewel’s skirt up then stood before her with his bulge thrust close to her face. She glanced at it, leaned back and lifted her ass to let him push the skirt to her waist. Her beautiful, toned legs converged at her wet yellow panties that became translucent and revealed her unshaven bush and labia. She stared at her plumped camel toe and decided, “I guess all y’all are ready to compare pussies? Jack, help me with this?” He stood as she unfastened her skirt; he unzipped and pulled it off his shy wife. She fell back onto the light brown pleather sofa, beautiful legs splayed apart, nude except for the tiny, wet panties. Mario knelt between her legs and pulled them to the edge of the sofa as he stared hungrily at her soaked panties.

As Mario began tracing Jewel’s obvious, swollen labia thru her panties, Jack knelt between Maria’s splayed legs and removed her wraparound skirt. He admired her fattened, covered labia and bent closer to capture her wonderful scent. As he traced her labia with his tongue, Mario did the same to Jewel. She gasped loudly at the coveted contact and squealed when he firmly circled her clit.

Jack inhaled deeply before running his fingers under Maria’s gusset and spreading her lips to release more, ripened fragrance and a trickle of fresh juices. He licked his fingers as his other hand sank deeper into her appreciative pussy. No one would ever believe that they had just met two days earlier! He cupped her ass and slowly removed her panties. Maria was the first one fully naked; my wife’s ass and beautiful pussy, 5x normal size, were projected on the wall and ignored! She crossed her arms and pursed her mouth in mock annoyance.

Seeing his wife’s pussy fully exposed to the hands and mouth of a stranger prompted Mario to expose the other willing stranger. He planted his hot tongue on Jewel’s covered clit and slowly wiggled and licked it. She harshly thrust her hips up and down in a deep, whimpering climax. Once she sighed her relief, he sucked her copious juices thru her panties, savored the rich aroma and flavor and lightly fingered her as he slid her panties off.

He brushed back her hair to uncover her thickened labia and opened them. “I’m so sorry I didn’t trim or shave down thar. I neva, I mean neva expected to be doing this today.” Mario gave her a thumbs-up since his face was buried in her cootch. He didn’t mind the hair. My fixed stare into her nouvelle pussy betrayed my own lusty desires. But no, her pretty pussy was nowhere as beautiful as Sue’s.

“Fucking, bloody hell!” Sue sulked. “Nobody’s looking at my pussy picture, but two other women are naked. I guess I’m washed up! I suck!”

“Not yet you don’t, but they are. Fresh blood, you know. Let them have two orgasms and they’ll be looking for your real pussy. While we wait them out... “ I unbuttoned two top buttons on her loose blouse. If our fresh blood had been a bit more patient and attentive, they would have seen Sue’s bare, tiny tits floating in her translucent, cream blouse.

“I guess I like the thrill of getting naked first while everyone else is fully dressed. Well, that’s shot with these two hussies already naked,” she sulked. That was one of the most profound self assessments she’d made in ages! I stood and pulled her blouse off. Her perfect nipples came alive as I helped her up. Both naked women watched, smiling, as I unfastened and unzipped her shorts then slid them and her damp panties to the floor. Finally naked, she stepped out of them, faced our guests and brazenly rubbed her shaved pussy for the gasping women to see.

Ensuring they were watching, she pulled my shirt off and undid my slacks. She coughed, just to be sure she had their attention, as she slid them and my briefs to the floor and finally released my raging cock. It slapped her cheek and left a nearly invisible thin trail of sweat Cowper’s as our female friends watched and enjoyed the sight. Sue lightly held my balls as she watched the aroused women watch us, and sucked all of me down her throat after just three gulps. She was thrilled that at least two men were fully clothed and she was naked.

Having been in all Maria’s holes several times, she too was familiar with my cock and smiled longingly at it. Jewel stared bugeyed at it as my balls bounced off Sue’s chin. With eyes on her audience, Sue fingered her pussy and harshly rubbed the wetness across her clit. Gritting her teeth intensely and turning bright red from her neck to her clit, she came with a shudder and a moan. The moan vibrated my deep-set cock and I came into her tight, velvety tunnel to fill her belly in four strong spurts.

My grunts finally got the other males’ attention and they paused to watch me face-fuck my naked wife. “So I guess we can inspect your pussy now to see if it matches that beauty on the wall?” quipped Jack. “Of course we saw it; how could we miss it? Damn, but it has a classic art-renaissance look about it.” Jewel’s pussy demanded more attention so she held Mario down by his hair; Maria matched her grip on Jack. I felt a bit deprived.

“You fellas are not inspectin anything dressed like that. Strip as naked as our hosts, then ask permission real nice before y’all go pokin inside another man’s wife. Don’t matter you can see it so BIG an clear up thar. Y’all can’t smell it, taste it or feel it on da wall. Go on, show us what’s makin your slacks stretch so!”

Mario didn’t hesitate. In seconds all his clothes were across the room and he swung his proud dick around for us until Jewel grabbed and stroked it. She looked at her husband and urged him to strip with a nod. He stripped quickly and stood tall, leaning back like a toreador with his slim, stiff, nine-inch sword before him. He deserved to be proud of his knobby weapon. Sue licked her lips, anticipating the fresh cock.

I pointed to the tea towels rolled up on a side table. “Sit on those and chill out. If you behave, you can get a lick, um look, at Sue’s beautiful kitty.” I did mean lick! They helped get towels under each other’s wife and each gently cupped shapely asses and wet pussies before sitting on their own towels. Jewel, seated between the men, took a cock in each hand and compared them by sight, weight and braille. Maria shooed her hand away from Jack’s cock and took firm possession. She leaned over and licked the clear drop of sweat Cowper’s off its tip before sucking half the new cock into her mouth. She reluctantly released it with a pop.

Jewel looked on open-mouthed. “I guess we’re allowed a pop before we ‘settle down’?” Without waiting for an answer, she lapped and sucked Mario’s rigid cock. “Mmm, dat tate elicious!” she mouthed around the swollen spear before noisily releasing it and smiling guiltily at her husband, he smiled back and pointed at Maria’s hand slowly pumping him.

Sue spoke up, hoping someone would notice, “OK. FYI, Jack and Jewel, Mario dared me to ride an elevator to the top of a tall building and leave ALL my clothes on the top floor, then ride it back to the lobby, naked. I wasn’t to hide when the doors opened and had to ride naked and uncovered with anyone who entered until I got back to the top floor. He wanted photos to prove it which included the strangers. I wasn’t sure I had the nerve to risk getting caught by strangers, cops or creeps, but Al’s being with me gave me the courage. After a restless night, here I am on the second day, right after the conference, when it was likely I’d be caught - the timing was Al’s idea!

“Here, I’m taking my clothes off at floor 37 and naked at 40. Al included the floor display then slowly tossed my clothes, one at a time, across the hall to keep the doors open as long as possible. Here’s a closeup of just my tiny tits. Then he had me bend over, legs spread to ‘prove’ my pussy was naked.”

Jack whistled at my over enlarged tits. “They don’t look so tiny there! Mario said Al always brags about your perfect nipples. Now I see what he means. And that pussy... “ he let out a wolf whistle.

I took over from my wife and petulantly fired back “No Jack, you don’t whistle at it, you adore and revere it like the Pieta of pussy. Feel honored to see it, much less defile it, shortly.” I snickered then continued the show.

“Here I am pushing the LOBBY button next to Sue standing stiffly at the doors. Sweet little ass, honey! We made it to the lobby nonstop and were very surprised when no one got on. Here she is facing the open doors and already blushing. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen her so nervous. The doors finally closed - slowly. We made it to the 9th floor before it stopped and let one man enter. His eyes popped and he backed away from the doors. I told him Sue lost a bet. This was her penalty, so he had to enter or she had to repeat it until someone caught her. Sue squirmed and moved backward toward me. The guy chose to use the buttons near us and this photo shows him deliberately sliding his arm across her nipples.”

“He quipped with a bright smile, ‘do you want me to do that again for your photo? Does she get extra credit if someone touches her, like this, or this?’ Taking full advantage, he pinched and rolled her nipple. She moaned and we didn’t stop him when he pushed back her hood and eased out her lusty, swollen clit. ‘What a pretty pearly clit and delicate pussy she has. Would it be too much to taste her?’

“Sue didn’t say anything, but quickly moved against the back wall. I’m still not sure if that was a NO or OK. The guy debated it until his floor suddenly rang. He said goodbye and good luck by rubbing his finger deeply between her moist labia and left sniffing and licking his finger. Here’s the proof. Sue collapsed, moaning, against me.”

Jewel stared open-mouthed, but Maria knowingly just smiled at my daring wife. “Yeah, well, I liked his pinching my nips, but almost came twice when he touched my clit and then fingered me like that. Ouuu, I can still feel his finger in me!” Three cocks surged!

“About floor 24, we stopped again and Sue groaned. Yet she stood stiffly, akimbo this time, at the doors. A young couple startled, then got on, all smiles. She was scantily dressed in a tiny thong bikini, but all the key parts were covered, except her shapely, bare ass cheeks. When I explained why Sue was naked, he turned and took a long, careful look and made his young, hot wife check her out too.”

“Look, honey, someone wearing even less than you! Not much less, but...”

“I noticed he didn’t press any buttons, but did unhook his wife’s top. Here it is flying off and setting her C-cups free. She didn’t react at all. He unrolled her thong and tossed it to me to hold. Now completely naked, and completely shaved, she turned to face me. She was beautiful as well as shapely, as you can see, and it was obvious he was proud of her, as I am of Sue. The elevator started moving again.”

“How about this — anything I do to your wife, you can do to mine? May I fuck her?”

“Sue grunted and shook her head NO, I agreed. Here is series of photos showing our contacts. I sniffed the beauty’s thong deeply and licked the damp gusset. Her mouth dropped, but she said nothing. She, call her W, reached out and touched Sue’s lightly fuzzy pussy so I felt her bald one. It was silky and damp. He, call him H, stroked Sue’s back and shapely ass; I stroked W’s cute cheeks. I knelt to catch her spreading Sue’s labia and deep finger fucking her. I took this closeup of W’s pretty folds, then my spreading them and finally finger fucking her. She gasped and spread her legs as H watched. I wanted a mouthful of that new pussy, but waited to see if either of them ate Sue.

“Sue leaned forward a bit and moaned. I looked past her dangling little tits, down her sloping back, and took this photo of H fingering her pussy from behind with W so I pushed a 2nd finger into W and released her clit with my thumb. She bent farther, then trembled and squeaked in orgasm. H seemed annoyed that his wife came but Sue hadn’t so he got harsher with his fingering Sue. I warned him to ease up or stop immediately. He slowed, but went deeper.”

Taking mock offense, Sue added “NONE of that was specified in the dare, damn it! But, I confess, I did enjoy the fresh finger and risky exposure. Al missed taking pix of W frenching me. I enjoyed that too, very much! They got off after getting off and both kissed me good-bye. H reclaimed her minuscule suit and W wiggled sexily down the hall, still stark naked. I tell you, she was an inspiration! We never bothered exchanging names.

“Al gave me a little taste of W’s tangy pussy nectar before we thoroughly shared it off his fingers. He was on his knees, licking my cum off my thighs when the doors opened on floor 40. We stepped off as another bugeyed couple got on. Once the doors closed, I signaled for the elevator and Al licked me to two more orgasms in that open hall before it arrived again. You can guess that Al got the benefit of all that naughty behavior that night - all night!”

Though I was enjoying the lusty show our mixed couple guests were providing, I still wanted to show off my naked wife in the remaining photos. “Yes, love, I did enjoy that very exhausting night. But, it was your idea to stay naked for the ride back down to our floor and the long, slow walk to our room. Once turned on, you are slow to turn off.” Noisily fingering Sue as four friends awkwardly fingered or jerked each other, I pressed on to the next photos.

“The next day was Juillet Quatorze, National Nude day, and my conference was done by the time Sue woke. I rushed back to the room and hid all of Sue’s clothes, and mine, while she showered. Once I reminded her that it was NND, her timidity returned. Though reluctant to leave the room naked, I ‘persuaded’ her to make the effort.”

“Yeah he did! The bastard carried me into the bright hall and pulled the door behind us! Another naked couple walked by, all smiles. Both of us froze, naked except for the camera and room key. My nips and Al’s dick were standing tall for all to see. The guy’s dick hung low and soft as it wobbled about. We stared at their synchronized asses as they calmly walked away. Then I felt Al’s stiffy suddenly bounce against my ass and I expected trouble. Sure enough, he called out to them to take our photo, this one, and bared my pussy to them as he proudly presented his lance.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.