Milking My Milf

by Zipper

Copyright© 2017 by Zipper

True Sex Story: Dick returns from Uni to support his refined mother after the death of her husband but encounters a whole bag-full of skeletons falling out of the cupboard. Mother has not always been the prim and proper lady he thought her to be. And there's a lot more propelling our Dick out of his cosy university lifestyle. Drinka Pinta Milk A Day?

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Lactation   .

Chapter 1

I had just pulled on my underpants after taking a shower when Mom’s arms hugged me from behind as she nussled into my neck, “ Happy 20th birthday Dick.”

“Hey Mom – what’s this shit!” I exclaimed as her hand fondled my crotch!

“Mmmn, Twenty with plenty, an growing nicely,” she giggled, “ give your Mom a birthday kiss darling.”

“Hell mom, leave it out!” I said amazed.

She’d always been an impeccably prim mother: scorning make-up; content to show a virtuous vision of womanhood.

Now suddenly here was this affable Mom indiscreetly fooling around!

It wasn’t entirely unexplained though. She had only recently had the trauma of her husband being killed in a nasty work-related accident.

I’d been called home from my uni-campus to support her in the difficulties that come with a sudden death.

I’d been away a couple of years and done some growing up in between, so when I’d hugged Mom on reuniting, she’d seemed small and vulnerable, her eyes searching for comfort.

“My how you’ve grown so Dick!” She’d exclaimed.

Within a few day’s her behaviour altered. She became slightly more compulsive and fanciful about things than she’d been before. I guess it was an emotional shift due to the trauma of Dad’s death. She viewed me no longer as the youth to be managed: more the man she could turn too.

But this morning had bought yet another new aspect of her new personality as I turned to find she was only in bra and briefs and her hips pressed into mine.

Her kiss was seductive; causing me to blush at the sexual surge I’d felt.

My breath caught in my throat. I had never seen my prim mother semi-naked before.

Christ she had a great figure! Her breasts were full and high, barely held in check by the little bra she was wearing. Her waist was slim and flared dramatically onto inviting hips. Her legs were long, slender and muscular at the same time.

I simply gaped in awe as my cock stiffened and my arousal was obvious to her.

She grinned at my embarrassment. “ Aw, your so nice I could eat you – my lovely boy.”

She leaned into me and kissing me I could taste the drink on her lips...

She lost her balance a little, rolled into me, pushing me onto my back. She snuggled her cheek into my chest laying half over me.

Her leg slid up over mine and I could feel her crotch against my thigh.

My pulse was pumping-up my python which I pressed against her.

“Jesus! Is that for real?” she murmured.

I ran my hand down her back, she shivered, pushing against my cock.

“God, your massive,” she swooned She looked up into my face and offered me her lips.

There was just the sound of our breath against each other.

It was one of life’s pivotal moments.

Would my chaste prim mother like to be a sordid slut occasionally?

Should I indulge her or decline? Her lips came close again.

I caught her full lower lip gently between my teeth, stretching it and letting it pop loose. I gave her a full kiss and our tongues duelled for a minute while our hips writhed together.

“Guess you enjoyed your birthday kiss – huh?” she whispered, “but maybe I’ve had too much to drink Dick.” She got up unsteadily and went from me.

After that fleeting moment of sex between us, a new sensation of masculinity filled me on that morning of my twentieth birthday.


From then on at home Mom and I began a teasing and pleasing game. Like when she’d called me into her bedroom a few day’s after my birthday.

“Hey Dick, help me with new bra hook will you darling?”

She was facing her mirror wearing a new black bra which still had the label on it.

That was hot shit.

My fingers fumbled with the tiny hooks in the small of her back but then she slowly swivelled round to face me.

“Do you think it fits me OK?”

I coloured up as I swam in her perfume; gazing at her enticing tits.

“Yea, fits you real good; they sure look yummy too.” I added daringly.

“Yes, they’ve got pretty heavy Dick: they need milking off.”

“Jeezus! can I help you with them in any way?”

Her hand came gently onto my cheek, “ Look Dick, I want you know I got a real buzz with that kissing we did; I’m hoping it was OK with you too?”

“Yea, it sure made a cool birthday Mom.”

“Please... call me Shelia; would you Dick?”

“O k then... Shelia, how about your Tits?” I whispered as my pulse race.

Her wild behaviour thrilled me as her hand took mine, whispering, “ You can handle them if you like Dick, their full to bursting with milk.”

As my hands ventured over her taunt breast, her hand ran down over my hardened cock and then released it from the constraint of my underpants.

“Mmmn!! you really are a big boy!”

Mom slipped the bra off and a pair of superb fully laden breast fell out with prominent nipples provocatively oozing milk.

“Arh... shit! They’re really choice Shelia.” I whispered as my cock throbbed.

“I’m so pleased you like them; they’re just about ready for milking; wanna do some shit with them,” she giggled softly.

“Christ Yea, I sure would Shelia!”

“Is that so?” she murmured softly, “Well this cock of yours also needs milking: so lie back on my bed and we can both get started!”


Chapter 2

We had to drive some to reach the little hidden lake that Dad had taken us too when I was ten, but it was worth it. There were lots of trees and grass; the perfect spot if you have skinny-dipping in mind.

We set our stuff up in the shade and I got blankets to spread on the grass in the sun.

Initially we lounged sipping wine, in swim-wear, soaking-up the tranquillity.

Eventually I stood up, “Ready for some “dippin” Shelia?”

Shelia felt anxious, “Someone might see us; other people do come here Dick.”

“It’s just a bit of sexy fun.” I grinned.”

She blushed. “I don’t know, Dick. This sounds like a bad idea now.”

I chuckled at her, “Hey, we’ve skinny-dipped here before with Dad remember? Now it’s just us!”

“You were seven then Dick.” she murmured.

“Come on, I’ll turn my back as you get in. Then you do the same when I’ll get in.”

“Do you promise not to look?” she asked.

“Of course. I’ll open a couple of beers while you get in!”

“O K then,” she giggled.

I heard her rustling around and then a splash as she dived in.

I turned around and she was swimming toward the little falls.

“This feels so great,” she called. “Come in now.”

I stripped and carried the beer into the water until I was up to the middle of my belly.

I went around the pool to where she was bathing by the falls.

She held her head back while the water splashed over her face; the swell of her breasts exposed.

Her hair streamed down her back and floated in the water.

She looked enchanting. “Venus, rose from the lake,” I said...

She gave a demure glance and took her beer. “That’s gallant of you to say kind sir.”

I swam to the still water and sat on a boulder. I felt the sun warm on my cock.

Shelia in turn, swam over and looked up at me. Then as she swung up beside me her breasts danced.

We relaxed and talked more causally together than we ever had.

Shelia was now leaning back beside me, those beautiful breasts on display.

I didn’t stare, but when she glanced away I drank in the sight. They were amazing.

I could tell they were heavy; looking so full and juicy.

The nipples were thick and rubber hard; slightly upturned and begging to be sucked.

In spite of their size they didn’t sag!

She turned and caught me looking. We both blushed and she started to cross her arms but then laughed and relaxed. “I’m so pleased we came here Dick,” she said. “It really does seem like paradise.”

“Maybe there’s a snake nearby” I teased.

“Well while it remains asleep in the sun it’s not a threat.” she smirked playfully.

We swam to the shore and I was surprised when she simply walked out naked.

As the water cascaded off her sleek form she took her hair and wrung it out.

Her butt was on full display and as she flexed it a few feet in front of me my cock sprung.

She looked back coyly over her shoulder at me.

“Coming?” she asked.

“So very nearly!”

Her eyes drop down and widened at the sight of my awakened python.

She blushed and her eyes quickly returned to mine. But she just couldn’t help looking at it again.

She bent over to pick up her clothes; her glistening cunt was on full display. I groaned and she laughed.

She pulled on her shorts and t-shirt and came and gazed at me naked. Her hand ran across my chest and onto my solar-plexus. I felt her hand tremble.

“Jesus, baby, you sure grew up nice and big. I’m so proud of you.”

Then her eyes searched mine for guidance.

“That’s obscenely big,” she said. “and it’s making things very difficult for me.”

“Well it’s just about ready for milking; wanna do some shit with it?” I said softly.

Her trembling hand reached out and gently squeezed my cock; then eased the foreskin back; revealing a blood red helmet. “ Jesus Christ, it’s just gorgeous.” she crooned.

Then she jerked away; covering her face in her hands.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have done that.”

She turned away and went to sit on the blanket.

I pulled my shorts on and when I sat down beside her I saw she was gently crying.

“What’s wrong, Shelia?” I asked her.

“What’s wrong!!,” she exclaimed woefully. “ I’m wrong! I’m fucked-up.

I was completely baffled by her outburst. “Shelia... mom, how do you mean; fucked-up?”

She looked at me for quite a while. I could see she was debating whether to share a secret.

Then, she did, her hand fondly caressed over my arms and chest.

“Dick,when your father died, we hadn’t... “slept together” for a long time.

You see Dick, I had a nymphomaniac tendency that was dangerous to his ailing heart status.

Abstaining from sex not only protected father but it also rendered my condition null an void.”

I was amazed. “You both went without sex for years; and then father gets killed anyway !”

“Yes; I still commune with him in my prayers Dick.”

“Oh, I see?”

“I always remained “celibate” for him,... until your birthday event happened... and then sucking your cock off has triggered my nymphomania tendencies from the past.

And please don’t misunderstand me Dick; It’s strictly sex I’m after. I’d just be using you!

So you see; I’m all fucked up. I feel so ashamed.”

I leaned her back onto the blanket. Her cobalt blue eyes looked up at mine full of tears.

“Oh you adorably lecherous mixed-up female. I’ve no heart condition for you to harm!... Just a big strong cock for you to enjoy.” I grinned.

“But Dick,... it would be incest... and what about your father?”

“Incest: it’s just a word. Ain’t a bloke alive that hasn’t wanted to fuck every female in his family.”

Her eye’s widened and she relaxed somewhat. “Are you sure your father in heaven wont know Dick?”

“Yes I’m sure.” I said to appease her. I bent down to her and took those full lips with mine.

She gasped and I felt her hands running through my hair as she pulled my lips to hers.

I ran my hands up over the swell of her ribcage and onto one of those amazing breasts.

It was firm and pliable under my fingers and the stub nipple was hard as rubber.

She moaned when I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger and she arched her back, pushing her breast harder into my hand. I pushed her t-shirt up over her breasts and she groaned when I fastened my lips over her nipple and her warm sweet milk began squirting into my mouth.

“Oh, my God,” she whispered raggedly. “Oh your father will be furious if he finds out!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.