I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Do you really think she’ll be on the market?”

“Honestly - No. I just said that, since she’s about to be free and single again.”

Kasey told me, “Marty, it’s time we have some fun out here, on this Sunday picnic in the sun. That creek looks inviting too.”

“You should know by now, I’m willing and able. How are we going to do this?”

She spoke up again, “I want Karen to go ahead of me, so it’s between her and Lisa.”

Lisa told her, “Then I want to watch Karen fuck you first.

“Marty, would you mind if we kiss you and caress you as Karen sits on your cock?”

“I love and crave attention, same as each of you. Let me stretch out and you help Karen get my cock inside her pussy.

“Karen, I don’t mean to get too personal, but have you ever had anything in your pussy to break your hymen?”

“No but I want your cock inside me so bad right this minute, I could get on top of you and slam that cherry back up inside me. You’ll have to help each of us, since none of us have ever been with a boy.”

“If one of you will make sure my cock is wet, we can get it inside each of your pussy’s a lot easier.”

Karen told me, “I saw a video of a girl sucking a huge cock like yours and my pussy got so wet, I had to cool that little bitch off. I’d love to try your cock on for size.”

“Have either of you ever kissed another girl’s pussy?

“I see three hands again. One of you needs to see how excited you can make Karen’s pussy. I hope you know, I love eating pussy and I love women who eat pussy while I fuck them.”

Kasey didn’t answer, she made a dive for her sister’s pussy. Karen didn’t push her away. She opened her legs to let her have an open shot at her pussy. I knew they were no strangers to each others pussy. This is the first time for me seeing two girls - even sisters, eating pussy, as another girl sucks my cock.

Lisa must have practiced sucking on something, the way she has me throbbing and humping my ass up and down as she sucks me.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and told them, “He’s ready. Come and get his cock and his cum.”

She told Karen, “I’ll hold his cock for you, just be careful because he’s really swelled now ... OMIGOD! You’re taking him inside your pussy!”

Karen said, “Marty, please hold still - this feels like I have a fence post, or something even larger, being driven up inside my pussy. I love looking down at your sexy belly and your chest. You need to let your hair grow just a little longer and you would be the man on campus.”

“I’ve let it grow since before school started and I plan to let it get a little longer before I let Mom trim it and shape it. As for being the man on campus, I could care less. I have lots of friends and those who don’t want to be my friend, won’t bother me at all...

“I want you to know, you look damn good sitting on my belly and I love the way you’re taking your time to let my cock ease deeper inside you. You have a very pretty pussy just like Lisa and Kasey. I want to help you keep it pretty, and healthy too, if we’re going to keep this up ... with you becoming my Gal Friday.”

“My pussy is feeling really good now. Can you help me take a little more? I’m afraid to drop down and rip something loose inside me ... YES! OH FUCK YES! Whatever you’re doing, please keep doing it. FUCK Marty! You’re about to make me get a come and I’ve never had one in my life. I know that’s what this is because, here it is ... I mean, here it comes ... NOW! OH FUCK YES YES YES! OMIGOD! Just keep fucking your cock up inside me again like that - little by little and let me try for another one. If you want let your come go, go ahead and I’ll try to hurry...

“Marty? OH FUCK YES Marty! Here I come again and I feel your cock getting bigger and bigger inside me. Give it to me NOW! YES OH FUCK YES! Fuck man, I love your cock and I love the way you make my pussy feel when you come inside me. I’ve always heard it hurts like hell for a girl to lose her cherry. That’s a fucking lie. Marty McClain made me come like a bitch in heat and I still want more of this huge cock inside my pussy for the first time ever.”

Karen rolled off onto the blanket and I reached for Lisa. “Lisa, get on my cock while I’m still slick with cum...

“I need you, Baby.”

“My pussy is wet from watching and listening to you and Karen. I hope you’ll suck my titties too, as we fuck. I read about that and I’ve always wanted to have a boy I could trust to suck my titties as we fuck. I never have been able to find that boy until now, and Miss Sparks found you for Kasey and me. Now, we have Karen with us and she made me want to suck her titties the way she was bouncing her big titties and fucking you like she’s fucked a hundred times...

I feel good, Marty. Give me some more. I feel like my pussy is about to go crazy with your cock inside me. OH FUCK! WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT? THERE IT IS AGAIN. YES OH HELL YES! OH FUCK YES! OH MY GOD! I’m getting my come already and I have never felt anything like this ripping through my body...

“Marty, did you get a come? I feel your cock swelling - and now you’re making me feel like I could go again ... HELL YES OH FUCK FUCK FUCK MAN. I just got another one when I felt you coming inside my pussy...

“Kasey, get ready for the thrill of a lifetime. Marty can make you come until it hurts, it feels so good. Get on his cock and fuck him like you told me you were, if you ever get the chance.”

“Marty, are you ready for me? I know you just fucked the shit out of Karen and Lisa, but are you sure you want me already?”

“I want you, and I need you, Baby! You three have been on my mind since we met and started talking about this. Get on my cock now and let me fill your pussy with cum. Your pussy is just as slick and ready as Karen’s and Lisa’s.

“My pussy really is slick, and wet too, after watching Karen and Lisa fuck you ... Now I feel your slick cock slipping into my pussy deeper and deeper. OH FUCK! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! That must have been my cherry. FUCK! That stung like hell for a few seconds but now my pussy feels hungry for more cock. Can you fuck it up inside me just a little more, like you did Karen and Kasey? YES ... THAT’S IT! FUCK YES ... JUST LIKE THAT!

“DO THAT AGAIN - AND AGAIN. I FEEL LIKE MY PUSSY IS GOING CRAZY AND HERE IT COMES! OH HELL YES, HERE I COME AND I’M COMING AND COMING. OH MY GOD! YES...”

I felt like I could have gone for another ride on all three of them, but I didn’t tell them. I love pussy and I have three girls close to my age who love pussy.

I’m excited about Karen helping me get even more pussy lined up. With Mom and Lynn helping me, I could soon have a whole list of names to run down - maybe each week. That’s not counting my Odd Jobs list ... I may need to combine them, since Karen is keeping up with my schedule ... Hell Yeah! Karen and I can call all the girls and women we line up for a fucking - Odd Jobs...


Monday, Ramona rode to school with mom, as she left for work. We didn’t want her to be seen riding with me. She’s afraid there will be derogatory remarks made about her anyway, no matter what.

I left a few minutes early and cruised slowly up and down a few residential streets before turning toward school.

... I saw the girl step off the sidewalk at least fifty yards ahead of me, and slowed, as I downshifted to low gear when she flagged her right hand up and down, while holding her books against her titties with her left hand.

I didn’t recognize her, but I stopped beside her. How I ever missed seeing this girl in our school I’ll never know. She’s on a pedestal as tall as Ramona and Karen. I mean, this girl is not only pretty, she has a body like no girl I’ve ever seen in our school.

“I heard your car coming and I was hoping you would stop. May I ride to school with you?”

“Sure, we’re way early, but I can drive slow. Get in on my side. My seat is still messed up from where I cut it back to put my floor shift in.”

She shocked me when when told me, “I’ve heard so much about this car, I knew when I heard it - that has to be Marty McClain coming up my street.”

“Really? Where did you hear about me ... and my old car?”

“From my dad and his brother. I help mom keep the books for them, and they talk about you and your car, as if they had built it themselves.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.