I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“She grew up in the country and she told me she swam naked in the ponds and creeks with her two sisters.”

“If you’ll call and ask her about meeting me out here, I’m willing to meet her, at least. Then if she’s okay with it, I’ll try my best to be the friend she needs - if there’s anyway I possibly can.”

“You can and I’ve already told her you can.”

You did? Even before you told me about her? That’s what you did with Lisa and Kasey too, isn’t it?”

“Yes and just look at those two hot ass young women who want you to teach them how to be a fully grown woman, and how to love sex with a grown man who’ll treat them with respect.”

“May I tell you that I not only love your sexy body and your hot pussy, but I love you most of all - for who you are?”

“Do you have something I can put over my pussy when I slide off your cock? I know my pussy is full of your cum and I don’t want to get it everywhere in your car.”

“Reach under the seat between your feet. There’s a package of those blue, paper shop towels that I keep in here to wipe my hands after working on my car. You can keep one, or even two or three to put in your car - because one day soon, I’m going to fuck you in your new car, and not just on top of it.”

She showed me the shop towel and it’s wet all over. “As much cum as you have pumped inside my pussy this afternoon, I may have triplets...

“Let me use your phone when I get this mess wiped off my hands.”

“Sure ... Uh, you’re not going to call her, on my phone - are you? She won’t know the number and she may not answer!”

“She has your number stored in her phone. I gave it to her last night. We talked about you for over an hour and if she had not had that meeting scheduled for earlier this morning, she would have been in my classroom when you came in.”

“I love you for doing this, but I feel like I’m suddenly going downhill too fast - and now my brakes don’t work and I’m pedaling backwards as fast as I can, and I still can’t slow down...

“I hope she will at least talk to me until I get over being nervous. I mean, heck I don’t know what I mean. I just hope she likes me and I don’t make a fool of myself.”

“She likes you already. Relax, she loves to talk like you and I talk, about anything and everything, and especially sex - though she has not been there, in nearly a year.”

“A YEAR? Damn, she needs to schedule more than one appointment to see Mr. Ragan. She doesn’t have to live like that... Lynn are you sure about this?”

“Hush and let me handle this, her phone is ringing...

“Hi Ramona ... No, this isn’t Marty calling, this is Lynn calling on his phone. He’s right here beside me though, and he’s afraid you won’t like him since you’re the best looking womens high school basketball coach in the state...

“Well, Marty says you are, and I’ll take his word for it. Besides, I’ve seen you naked and I should know...

“I know, but Marty loves talking shit like this to his mom, and me too. Here he is, please trust me, he’s the best friend, young or old, you’ll ever meet.”

She shoved my phone over, and let it fall in my lap.

“Hey Miss Ramona. Marty McClain here. I just want you to know, I’m nervous as heck, but I’d like to talk to you if you have time ... You’ve been waiting? How did you know ... Oh, I see. Well, she didn’t tell me she was going to call until she asked for my phone just now. I feel honored that you have my number stored on your phone.

“Yes, I’m driving. We’re on our second trip back to town from the county dump and we have one more load to take out there.

“You do? I’ll be glad to come haul it off for you. Yes, I do odd jobs and

Lynn ... UH - I mean ... OH ME ... I mean - Miss Sparks is my first job since I put the notice up at school.

“DID YOU REALLY? No! I mean, I’m just proud you took the time to read my note. You took one of the tabs with my name and number on it too? Miss Ramona, I am so nervous talking to you like this. No, you don’t make me nervous it’s just that I get nervous talking to someone I’ve never met, especially a beautiful young coach, though I’ve seen you many many times...

“I sure have. I’ve seen you at the girl’s basketball games a lot, and I saw you playing tennis with another womens coach one day this past spring. I had just gotten my old car and I stopped to watch you play.

“YOU SAW ME? Yes, my aunt gave it to me. I’m driving it now, though I still have to get it painted and have the upholstery redone. OH REALLY? Well, I realize it’s kind of loud and I guess I was kind of showing off as we left the Sonic, and I had those girls with me. Would you really? I mean, heck yeah, I would love to give you a ride in it, I mean if it wouldn’t cause problems for you.

“Miss Sparks is poking me in my ribs, wanting me to ask you something. Wait, here she is. I hope we’re not keeping you from anything. You do? I love talking to you too, now that I’m not so nervous.

Lynn was laughing at me when she took my phone. “Ramona? Yes, I wanted to tell you that Marty wants to meet you this afternoon if you’re free. He’s so afraid he’ll say the wrong thing, but just wait until he’s alone with you, you’ll think he’s the adult and you’re a teenager again...

“We’re on our way back to my house to get the last load of you know who’s - shit - and haul it out there. If you can, meet us at the dump. I’ll drive your car back to my house, and you can spend some time with Marty. Well, just come to my house with him when you and he have finished talking and getting to know each other, and he can park inside my garage. You know you want to, and you’ll never meet a young man like Marty McClain again. He’s smiling and he wants to tell you something.”

“Miss Ramona? Yes, I just wanted to tell you that my mom spoke of you too and she told me she wished we could meet. But you know how moms are and how they brag on their kids too much.”

“She told you all about me? I hope she didn’t tell you all about me. Well, I may not be as good as Mom tells everyone I am. I still like to have fun with my friends. What’s that? You would? I would love to be your friend. Will you meet us at the county dump in about thirty minutes? I’ll be expecting my hug as soon as we meet. Bye, and I’ll see you out there. I hope you’re not in any hurry. Really? When we get back to Lynn’s we can stay and have fun with her. Don’t worry, we’ll think of something that’s lots of fun.

“Bye, see you soon.”

...”Ramona said her soon-to-be ex has gone to stay with his parents for a week and she can stay as long as she wants.”

“Then, we’ll have her spend the night, and call Cindy to come over. Can you handle three, eager to fuck, horny women in one night?”

“I never have, but I would love to try. I’m still new at this odd job stuff, and I need all the experience I can get.”

Yeah Right!”

I turned to see her with my phone aimed at me. She took two shots before I could stop her. I knew when she started tapping it, she’s sending them to Ramona.

“She told me she wanted some pics of you. I have about a dozen that Cindy sent me of you, but I wasn’t sure about sending them - just yet ... Oh look, she texting you back.

“Look at this, she wants to see more of you. Would you mind if I send a couple from my phone to your phone, so she’ll know they came from you.”

“No naked pics! I’m not sure what Mom sent you, so don’t embarrass me before I even get a chance to meet her.”

“Here’s one dated a week ago with you on the diving board. She would love this one and I’m sure Cindy took this one simply because your arms, legs and abs look like you’re a grown man standing there.”

“That ones okay, just let me see the others before you send them. I know mom took two of me naked in the bathroom and those are x-rated.”

“X-rated? Why? Do they show your cock?”

“Yes and we don’t need send those to her.”

“OMIGOD! Here they are. FUCK! WOW MARTY! You - are - one - hell - of - a - MAN. No wonder it feels like you’re probing through my internal organs with your cock. Can I send these two to my phone?”

“Lynn, if you send those to Ramona, she will never come out to meet me!”

“She would be there when we get back, if she were to see these ... What about Lisa and Kasey? Wouldn’t they love to see these?”

“I doubt those two rich girls delve into naked pics like most of us do.”

“Do you honestly think so? ... Would you like to have one pic of each of them, naked and smiling? Taken today, minutes after you dropped them off?”

“You mean, they took each others naked pics today?”

“Yes and they sent me three of each. I’m going to send one each of them to your phone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.