I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 40

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

I was pretty sure what the face masks were all about, and I put mine on when Gretchen passed them out. As I looked around, I was the only one with a white mask.

They’re made of thin plastic and cover our face from our hairline to the bottom of our chin. The eye holes are only as big as needed, but the mouth opening is large enough that our lips are fully visible.

From behind the couches and settees, two of the naked women brought three stacks of what appeared to navy-blue sheets, which they draped over the couches and settees.

When I saw the cameras and video equipment being brought out and set up, I knew why we’re all wearing masks.

The women are all naked and I’m down to my jeans. As soon as Karen put her hand on my back, I knew it was her. She stepped up next to my left side and leaned close, just as Jesse stepped up close on my right side.

Karen whispered, “We have two investigations to conduct as soon as we can get on them.”

Let me guess - one is a preacher and the other is a politician.”

“You nailed both of them. Bonita and Francine both told Jesse and me that something smells like dead fish. Not that they think those two are connected in any way, just that there has always been some weird stories and questionable excuses about them being gone overnight for two or three nights a week. Then, at least once a month, but not on any certain night or date - both men will be gone for three days. I asked both of them which nights, and they told me they had first suspected their husbands of being in cahoots with each other, but many times, they’re not gone at the same time.”

“We’ll start on that tomorrow ... Right now Gretchen needs us - and I need her.”

“Stretch out on your back and let her lie on top of you. Jesse and I want some of her sexy ass too, as she prepares to take your cock.”

With Gretchen lying on top of me, and her pussy pressing back against my cock, she lowered her head to put her lips next to my ear. ‘Marty, Barbara told me she’s made you aware of my friend upstairs. I just want you to know, she’s close to being a basket-case. Barbara convinced her to let you help her, after she learned what you and your friends have done for Ramona’

“No one knows about Ramona, and no one needs to know. If there’s a way we can help your friend, we’ll find it and no one will ever know about that either.”

“Then do this for Connie and me, and we will make sure our secret will never be known. There is one other thing she needs from you, and I want to be with her when you give it to her...”

“If she tells me herself, that she needs me that way, you and she will have to show me. I’m not into fucking insecure women who are unaware of what’s about to happen.”

“We know that, and Connie and I are excited about this happening. We’ve been lovers for six years and now, we want to have babies. Your babies, Marty.”

“We can make that happen soon enough, but she will have to tell me herself, that’s what she wants.”

“Thank you, Marty. Now, fuck me and show me how you’re going to fuck my friend ... You need to know too, neither of us have ever done anything anal together, but we do love teasing ... I want you to fuck me from behind with your cock in my pussy, and so does Connie. She has been fucked in her ass until she hates to be in bed with that sick bastard.”

“Tell me this won’t be our last time together, and I’ll make that your favorite way to take my cock.”

“Barbara, Karen, and Jesse have all three told me that’s their favorite way to have your cock in their pussy as you pump them full of cum.”


It was nearly seven-thirty when the five of us went upstairs after the others left.

I wasn’t sure what to expect, and I let the others go into the bedroom first. I heard them laughing and stepped over to look inside to see all of them sitting on the bed naked.

I’ve never met her, but when she looked up as I stood in the doorway naked, I saw her smile, then wave her hand at me.

“Please come in and join us, Marty. I’m in need of a friend, and all of my friends here have told me you are the best man-friend they have ever had.”

As she spoke, I walked straight to her and knelt in front of her. Her hands are clasped together, resting on her knees and I took both her hands in mine as I looked up at her. I never said a word about the bruises on her thighs, her ribs, and her breasts.

“Connie, each of your friends have told me that you want me to be your friend also, and I’m here now to ask you to be my friend. Look into my eyes and tell me that we can be friends.”

Without raising her head, her eyes met mine.

“Marty, I need a friend, and I was told that I could let you hold me as I hold you - and you and I would be friends also. I need you ... too. I need you as a gentle man who loves his women friends in a way they feel safe in your arms. Please, hold me and let me hold you.”

With my hands on her knees, I slowly pulled them apart and moved between them until she opened her legs to let me press my upper body against her breasts.

My face is barely inches from hers and she’s still smiling at me. When I leaned closer and lightly brushed my lips across hers, she gasped, but never flinched.

More?”

Yessss...”

“Put your arms on my shoulders. I want you to hold me too.”

With her arms resting on my shoulders, I felt both her hands pressing against my back, slightly pulling me closer to her. I leaned closer, and she pressed her hands against me even more.

“You’re making me want you. You are so beautiful and I love your smile. I love your dark eyes and your long eyelashes. Kiss me if you want me to kiss you. I don’t want you to be afraid of me, I want you to love me as a friend, and if you feel the same as me, I want you to love me as your lover.”

“How old are you? I hope you don’t mind me asking.”

“I don’t mind. I get asked that a lot, and I suppose I am big for my age. But inside, I see myself as just me, seventeen year old Marty McClain.”

“Gretchen told me you were seventeen. There’s no way you are - ’Just You’

“From the way you hold me, to the way you look into my eyes, to the way you speak so soft - yet firm - you are a young man who is mature far beyond your age. You must have had a marvelous teacher, who taught you to see your friends the way they are, instead of the way they would like to be...

“Already, in a matter of minutes, you have me wanting to know more about you. Just now, you made me want to kiss you. I had to control myself, or I would have ruined our chance at friendship, before we even became friends.”

“Would you be disappointed in me, if I told you, that I would love to hold your naked body, kiss you, and make love to you, here in front of our friends?”

“There’s no way you can look at my bruised and battered body, and want to make love to me. Look around you at these beautiful friends of ours. Look at those beautiful breasts and slender figures. Look at those beautiful smiles - then tell me you want me.”

“Your beauty runs deeper than those bruises. Soon the bruises will fade away and your true beauty will shine through. Those bruises were inflicted upon your body by a man who has to be jealous of your beauty. If you would let me, I would kiss those bruises until they fade away ... I love your sexy body and I would love to make love to you, all over your body, with my lips, my fingers and with my cock pressing against your breasts, your butt, and your legs ... I see your smile and I see it trying to slip through, as you try to hold it back.

“Kiss me, Connie ... I would love to feel your lips against mine, without me trying to kiss you, and have you turn away.”

“Marty ... are you sure?”

“I need you and I need to hold you and love you. We don’t have to do any kind of sex, just let me hold you, and don’t turn away if I want to kiss you.”

“You make me want you, but I have never made love to a man. I’m not sure I can make you feel love toward me.”

“Already, I feel that love. Just relax and let your body take over. The hurt and pain have gone and there’s nothing between us but our need for each other.”

“Please - don’t be disappointed if I can’t make you feel the way you make me feel right now.”

“Mom taught me, that love is about giving, not taking. Now love me, and let me love you. I have so much love to give you, you’ll have to stop me, or you’ll be pregnant.”

“Here I come. You should have stopped long ago. I have so much to give, you may hate me before I’m through.”

“Try me, and if we still love each other when we’re out of breath and need to stop, you take over and fuck me until I can’t keep up with you.”

“Come up on the bed with me. I’m going to love you first. Then I really am going to take your cock inside my pussy and fuck you. I’m not on birth control, and if we make me pregnant, I hope we have the happiest baby ever, who looks and thinks like his daddy.”

“Fuck me and let me love you, Connie. Already, I love my new friend.”

I rolled on the bed, pulling her over on top of me. When I saw the heavy makeup around both her eyes, I was ready to stop then, and go give that sonofabitch an ass whipping he would remember forever.

I pulled her close and she smiled as she lowered her titties to let me kiss them. I didn’t pull her nipples with my lips. I knew she has to hurt all over, as bruised as she is.

She raised her body and smiled down at me. “Kiss me, Marty. You make me feel so good inside, I could shout. I need you, and I have needed you to come into my life, long before now.”

“Things are going to change real soon. I want you to be ready at a moments notice, to move your clothes in with Gretchen. Don’t worry about anyone else - or what they may think or do. Just trust me and your other friends. We’re here with you now and - no one - I mean no one, will ever mistreat you again.”

“You’re about or make me come, and I’ve not done that since long ago ... He can’t get his come now, and he takes it out on me, yelling at me, that I’m not trying hard enough to make it good for him.”

“Kiss me and come for me. I hope you’re serious about wanting that baby, because I’m about to come and fill your pussy with our baby.”

“FUCK ME MARTY! OH MY GOD! Hold me and fuck me, here I come too and it feels so good, it hurts. YES YES! It’s been so long, and now I’m about to get another one. Fuck me deeper and make us a baby boy.”

She collapsed on top of me and I thought she had fainted, until she raised her head and smiled at me.

“I love you.”

“I love you too ... I hate to keep bringing this up, but you need to pack some clothes and be ready to leave as soon as you get a call from Karen or Gretchen. Don’t worry about the house, or him. You just get your butt over here to Gretchen’s. There will be someone here to make sure both of you are safe.”

“Marty, I hope I never see him face to face ever again. I’m through hurting and I’m through crying ... I packed my clothes before I left there earlier. I’ll get them tonight.”

“Good for you. If anyone ever asks you about the mayor later, tell them you have not seen him, since he left a week ago.”

“He left three days ago, and I hope he never returns.”

“I hope he doesn’t either ... Since he’s gone now, I want you to tell Karen and me where your bags are. We’re bringing them over here before we leave.”


“Brandon?”

’Yeah, I’m down by the barge landing’

“How long have the been here?”

‘Off and on, since yesterday when they both came upriver in a speedboat. Both of them left not long after unloading some cartons and canvas bags. They were gone for three hours. Our friend, tailed them and they went all the way upriver to Haskins Pier, where they loaded the boat, again, before coming back here. They have three women with them and from the way it looks through that window, they won’t be leaving any time soon. They’re wiped-out on that shit, and neither of them could find his own ass with the other one holding a spotlight on him’

“Has anyone been here with you at all, to see any of this?”

’No, he’s on duty and I’d just as soon he never finds out about this one, even if he asks you ... I know he’s going to ask me’

“I’m with you all the way on that. We’ll be there in ten.”

’I’m away from the docks, about two hundred feet back north. If you’ll turn your headlights off as soon as you turn down toward the docks, I’ll see you, and hit you three times with my red laser’

“We’ll be in J’s little black car.”

’Gotcha’


“Marty, this shit turns me on. You’re going to get hurt when this is over.”

“You and me both, Jesse. I love doing this and it just makes Marty and me that much more horny to fuck.”

“We’ll take care of that as soon as we leave...

“Karen, we need to come up with a way to put Brandon on our payroll. He’ll be out of school in a few months and he needs to get a job even his daddy can’t check out.”

“Leave it to me, I’ll open him a checking account that only he can access with a debit card. I’ll use the after hours drop-box to deposit cash.”

“You make it work and we’ll never bring it up again, even with him.”

“I know the branch manager personally, and she’ll cover my ass if need be.”

“Maybe Marty and I need to let her cover our asses too, when she covers yours.”

“She would love that. Tell me you’re serious and I’ll set it up. You’ll both love it, and so will I. I’ll show you a recent pic and you’ll be ready to go tonight.”

“Here’s Brandon!”

“He’s naked!”

“Swimsuit! He’s been working the night shift, here on the waterfront...

...”Get in and tell us what’s what going down, Brandon.”

“Marty I’m still wet, I had just climbed out of the water when you called.”

Jesse told him, “Get in Brandon. These are cheap vinyl seat covers anyway.”

“Hey Jesse, I didn’t see you back there ... Hey Karen...

“Marty, y’all are making a night of it, I see.”

“Yes and we couldn’t do half this shit without you. Karen and I were just talking about adding you to our payroll and hiding your employer with direct cash deposits. You’ll have your debit card within a week.”

“DAMN MARTY! Are you sure? I’d do this for nothing just to get some of the scum out of our town ... I’m not going to be a dumb-ass about the job, and turn you down. Maggie is moving to Florida with her folks as soon as school’s out, and I told her I’m moving on now, instead of dragging it out another month or two. She pitched a bitch-fit and told me I was crazy to give her up early like that. Can you make any sense out of that shit?”

Karen told him, “I can fix you up with a friend of mine at the branch bank. We were just now talking about her. She’s a living doll and the only thing I need to tell you about her up front is, she switch hits.”

“OH REALLY? Hey, as long as she doesn’t swing with another guy’s bat, I’ll take a chance. What’s her name?”

“First name only - Evelyn.”

NO SHIT? You’re not talking about Evelyn Madden, are you?”

“The one and only. If you’re interested, I’ll call her and set you up. She told me she likes the rough - tough - kick’em in the nuts, kind of guy - just like Marty - and I told her I’ll be on the lookout for him.”

“Marty, we need to cut this little barge-office loose loose from the docks, so the wires can strike a spark and light up the night sky...

“The preacher and mayor are both stoned out of their minds, and from what I can tell, those three whores are the only ones sober enough to make it out, alive.”

“Then we need to find a way to get those three out. I don’t want to have that on my conscience, even if they are dope smokin whores.”

“I with you on that. I can take my laser and shine it through the window, then yell POLICE! That should spook the hell out of those three.”

“Do it! Are you sure the place will go up in flames?”

“If it doesn’t, you can blame it on the cheap gas they use in their speedboats.”

“I’m going to park over here in the dark. Where’s your truck?”

“At the house. I came here afoot the last two times, just to keep my truck from being spotted nearby.”

Karen told him, “You’re going to love working with us, Brandon ... and already, we’re glad you’re with us - and not against us.”

I told him, “Set your trap with those two - Upright Citizens in there and let’s get the hell out of here. We’ll be parked over to your right when you come off the barge ... exactly where you were when we first arrived tonight.”

“Give me five minutes, and I’ll be right back with you.”


Karen told me, “Now I know why you think so much of him.”

“He’s smarter than he comes across, and he’s a wild bull when shit breaks out. He’s been riding with his dad for years and there’s not much he hasn’t seen. I hope your friend, Evelyn doesn’t try to yank him around with a collar on his neck, he deserves better.”

“She’s the real deal, she just happens to like pussy as much as Jesse and me. I’ll give her the low down on him and tell her he’s your best friend - and that you take are of your friends. She’ll get the message.”

“You never did show us her pic,” Jesse told her.

“Here’s three.”

“DAMN ... Look at this Marty.”

“DAMN ... is right. I hope she does like a rough - tough - kick’em in the nuts - kind of guy. She would make Brandon some nice window dressing...

“As soon as he gets back, show this to him.”

“You like your friend, don’t you?”

“Now that you’ve met him, can you keep from liking him?”

“No, and he loves you like a brother, it shows when he talks and even when looks at you.”

“We’ve called each brother many times, and we’ve laughed about it when his dad told us we were worse than two brothers, when it comes to conniving to get what we want.”


I backed Jesse’s car between two stacks of pallets, so we could stay out of sight, and still see the office go up in flames ... Plus see Brandon when he makes a break for us.

“HERE HE COMES! Get the door open, Jesse. We’re getting our asses out of here!”

I saw the three women run from the floating office just as it broke away from the dock - with sparks flying - as the wiring harness snapped. Just as he planned it, the entire end of the dock was on fire - as it floats downriver.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.