I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

When I pulled into her driveway, her garage door is up with her car parked over to one side. I parked on the side behind her car to keep from blocking the door. As soon as I was inside the garage, walking toward her kitchen, she opened the kitchen door, reaching for me.

She’s wearing a t-shirt and shorts today and her shorts are so tight, I can see the crease of her pussy when she held her arms out for a hug. She told me in her note, she wanted me to rip her dress off and fuck her from behind as soon as I saw her - but shorts and t-shirts will work just fine.

“Did those two girls finally turn you loose?”

“Yes, but I had to fight them off.”

“You may have to fight me off too.”

“No way. Never. You may have to fight me off.”

“I’ll get on top and hold you down, if I have to.”

“You won’t have to. I’ll be holding on and sucking a nipple. You’ll never stop me then.”

“You make me feel so young and excited, just holding you close and talking sexy. You make it so easy and so much fun to like you, and now I’m afraid I’ll fall for you and get shoved aside, when those girls, and many, many other women, push me out of the way so they can lay claim to you.”

Love doesn’t have to go away. ... I read that somewhere. Love is meant to be fresh and exciting between two lovers. Love never ends, it just keeps on getting better. Even, if only in our memories.”

“You make me realize how much I have needed you as my friend, when you say things like that, which come so easy for you.”

“I have another note for you.”

“I have one for your mom too. This one is only folded, not in an envelope.”

“This one is folded, but I didn’t read it. As much as I wanted to, I wanted it to be private between you and Mom, until you wanted to share it with me.

“I will tell you before you read this, Mom told me she wants you to be best friends with her. I want you to know too, I want you to be best friends with Mom - and me.”

She’s reading her note and smiling, then she looked up, smiling even more. “You slept with your mom last night. Now, she wants me to come home with you today and spend the weekend.”

“Will you? Are you brave enough? Our pool is secluded and private. We swim naked and lay out in the sun naked. Are you brave enough to be naked with mom and me, outdoors? Are you brave enough to sleep naked in her bed between us?”

“Please tell me that both of you will make love to me.”

“We won’t just make love, we’ll roll you over and fuck you all night, if you’ll let us...

“You teased me with your note this morning. I wanted to see under your skirt. I would love to have seen your naked pussy right there in your classroom.”

“You have no idea how much I wished I could sit back against the edge of my desk with my skirt up as you stood between my legs to fuck me in front of the class.”

“In your note, you wanted me to throw your skirt up over your sexy ass and fuck you from behind. Now, you’re wearing shorts and I’m tempted to pull them down and bend you over your car fender so I can fuck you from behind, with your garage door open.”

You wouldn’t dare!

“Oh Yeah? I’ll take that dare!”

Mom weighs a hundred and twenty-five. I doubt if Lynn weighs any more that that. I picked her up with my hands under her arms and carried her over to her car.

Marty?”

“Hush ... You asked for this by teasing me - and I need you.”

Before she could stop me, I put my hand inside the waist of her shorts and popped the button through. With the zipper down, I stripped her shorts down to her ankles.

“No panties here. You were expecting me to strip you and fuck you from behind like this ... weren’t you? Tell me the truth!”

“YES! YES! NOW FUCK ME DAMN IT! I NEED YOU, MARTY!”

The front fender and hood of her car are both still warm as I pushed her over until her small titties were mashed against the hood. I kicked her feet gently and she spread her legs wider and wider until I eased my cock into her wet pussy.

“FUCK ME AND DON’T YOU DARE STOP!”

“You could end up pregnant, if I don’t stop.”

“I’ll tell anyone who asks, that I was pregnant when I divorced.”

LYNN ... Are you sure about this?”

“Fuck me and fuck me deep until I pass out with pleasure. I love my friend and I need your big cock... You just now said my name for the first fucking time. Please, call me Lynn when we’re alone like this, especially when you have your cock buried to my lungs...

“Tell me about your new friends. Did they convince you they are for real and that they want to be with you, simply because of who you are, and for no other earthly reason?”

“Yes, though I was very doubtful at first. None of the girls have ever paid any attention to me and I’ve just stayed away from them until today. I am flattered beyond belief, that those two rich girls want to be my friend, and more. I took them to Kasey’s house and before they got out, they told me they wanted to throw their legs over the door and get out like I do. Both of them gave me their panties, then flashed their little bald pussies at me as they threw their legs over the door, to get out.

“I’m going to pick them up Sunday morning and take them riding in the country. I know a creek that’s secluded, and if I can still get to it, we’re going to swim naked in the country.”

“I’m so proud of you and I’m really proud of those two girls. Those two have come to me numerous times, asking if I knew any boys well enough, who would be happy with them, just being friends and lovers without wanting to grope them, own them, and control them...

“They’ll be your friends forever, but they will never try to own you or stop you from having other girls, for friends and lovers.”

“How do you know them so well that you can predict that about them?”

“I have schooled them privately, and others like them - in love and relationships until they realize - boys are like girls - they like to have more than one or two friends. They will tell you soon, that they have another friend you can trust, that wants to be close to you and join in their fun also. Maybe even two friends - or they may even ask, if you know someone who will join them, as you fuck all of them.”

“REALLY? You actually explained that to them, and they agree? That is so unreal in today’s world where everyone wants to have control over someone.”

“Yes and you have total control of my pussy and even my ass at this moment. Hurry and fuck me through another mind blowing orgasm and let me up before someone walks in off the street and takes a picture of us.”

“I’ll let you up if you’ll put on a short skirt with no panties so we can stop and fuck anytime we get a chance.”

“I love that idea. Please, fuck me just like that no matter where we are, as long as we don’t get arrested or have our pics in the paper...

“Cindy told me that she knows some single, and recently divorced women that she wants you to meet.”

“She told me that too and I’m looking forward to meeting them.”

“Would you like to meet and fuck a married teacher? My friend needs a friend like you, and she would never talk, no matter where you take her or what you do, as long as you care for her enough to love her, instead of trying to own her or control her and treat her mean.”

“Are you serious? You should know how much I love teachers by now.”

“MAKE ME COME AGAIN, DAMN IT! YES - OH FUCK - YES, FUCK ME WITH YOUR NAKED COCK Marty! You know exactly where and when to shove your cock into my pussy that makes me come the most.”

I was still blasting my cum inside her pussy when she whirled around to wrap me in her arms. “You need to put up a sign, and start a practice. You are the best medicine I have ever had and I’ve already thrown my pills away, that I’ve been taking for anxiety attacks.”

“There was no way I was going to slack off on this one. When you told me to fuck you and make you pregnant, I nearly shot the end of my cock off inside you, I was so excited.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.