I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 39

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

I tapped Jesse’s number and she answered instantly.

“I’m ready if you are. Come get me and let’s get some rich pussy.”

At fifteen minutes until three, Jesse ran from her dad’s house, wearing some silky shorts and a thin undershirt with straps over her shoulders. There’s no doubt she’s naked under her clothes.

“You look so fuckin sexy, I may stop on the way and pound your ass.”

“If we weren’t cutting it so close, I would pound your ass right back as you drive. I’m so anxious to meet Barbara’s friends and I hope some of them do like pussy.”

I parked beside Karen’s Vette. There were seven cars parked here, and when we walked toward the front door, I saw four more parked on the other side of the house.

Before I could reach for the door, Barbara opened it and stepped out to wrap her arms around me. She looked at Jesse and grabbed her too.

“Jesse, I hope you were serious about getting some pussy, as well as riding Marty’s cock. We have two hot young pussies waiting for you inside, and when I showed them your naked pic, both of them shouted and laughed.

“Marty, I am so thrilled about you, Karen and Jesse being here with us. Karen is already in there booking dates as fast as she can write them down, and none of my friends have ever seen your face, only three pics of your cock and one of your sexy ass.”

“I hope there won’t be any pics taken here today. That’s the last thing we need, especially with us at our first Garden Party.”

“We have masks that cover our face, with only our eyes and lips visible ... There will be videos and still photos later when we’re wearing our masks. These will only be distributed among the members here today.”

“No hidden video cams, I hope.”

“None, Liz and I have looked in all the bedrooms and bathrooms, with Gretchen’s permission of course.”

Gretchen? Surely you’re not talking about Gretchen Myers?”

“The one and only, and she wants to fuck you first and last. She’s never experienced an orgasm and if you can make her come, plus make her pregnant, she will give you fifty grand - cash...

“Jesse, before she lets Marty fuck her, she wants you.”

She wants me? You mean, she wants me to eat her pussy?”

“Yes - as she eats your pussy. She’s never had a female lover and that’s another thing on her list, that she wants to mark off today.”

“She graduated from high school ... maybe four years after I did. Has she never had any loving?”

“No, the day before her wedding, her parents - and her fiance were killed in a bank robbery. She never dated again. His parents gave her every penny of their son’s life insurance, and of course, she received both her parents life insurance, and this estate, plus their life savings which was rumored to be up in the umpteen millions.”

I had to ask, “Is she okay now?”

“She’s fine, and though she said she would never marry, she told me last month, that she wants to have at least two babies to raise, even if she has to adopt.”

Jesse asked her, “Does she know Marty? Or did you convince her that he’s the one she needs to father her babies?”

“I did tell her what Marty did for you - and has done for me. Though there has always been talk of finding a younger man to give each of us discrete satisfaction on a weekly basis - when I told all of them about Marty, and described him - our Garden Club really began to get serious about our personal priorities and our future love life.

“Now, let’s go inside so you can meet eight of our members that are here today. We do have another meeting scheduled for next Monday night, and there has been twenty additional members who have already pledged to attend that one. Each of those members have put up ten thousand toward our goal of two hundred and fifty thousand.”

Jesse looked at me, then said, “Barbara, you have already paid Marty five thousand in cash, with promise of another five thousand - just to fuck you twice. You haven’t put up more, have you?”

“Hon, the two hundred and fifty thousand, is just a lottery to get Marty signed up on a regular basis. Each current member will pledge within the next seven days, what they are willing to pay to have Marty fuck them ... If they want babies, they will pay more. If it’s just for the fun of fucking a young stud, they will only attend our meetings twice a month and pay twenty thousand each time.”

I told her, “Barbara, we need to meet with Connie Bayer - the mayor’s wife - and we need to keep it private.”

“I understand. I’ve talked to her about you, Jesse and Karen, and she wants to meet all of you after the others have had their fun and left. She and Gretchen are best friends and Gretchen is the one who set up this meeting. Connie won’t be included in the group meeting. She will be waiting upstairs for the others to leave, then she and Gretchen will meet with all of you.”


I was with with Mom a few times - years ago before I started to school - when she would go to a baby shower or wedding shower. Even back then, I loved looking at all the pretty women dressed in fine clothes.


When Barbara entered ahead of us, I looked around at all the beautiful women in this room as they looked our way, smiling and nodding to each other. I smiled and waved too, when Jesse waved to all of them. I’m sure she knows most of them, or knows of them. I did not see one of those beauties that I could recognize, but the way they’re smiling at me, makes me want to know each of them personally.

Barbara stepped out in front of us to get their attention.

“Ladies, it is my pleasure to introduce our guests of honor here today. If you will, please pin your name tags on, so when I call your name, you can stand and greet Marty McClain, and my step-daughter, Jesse - as they come down the line to meet you. Of course, Karen will be with them, though she’s been here for some time, taking names and numbers.

“After the introductions, we will have Marty give us two demonstrations of love and satisfaction...

“Following that, will be our question and answer session, and after that, we will mingle and get to know our guests on a more personal basis. You may be wondering why my step-daughter, Jesse is here today ... Well, she now lives with Marty and Karen, and I’m proud to tell you, all three of them are in love ... just as I am in love with the three of them ... I may add that you haven’t seen love, until you see these three lovers love each other, and anyone else who wishes to be in love with them.

“Marty, if you will, start on your left and go down the line as meet your newest friends...

“Karen, you and Jesse - follow Marty...

“Marty, I can assure you, if you’ll greet these beautiful ladies with a hug and a kiss, they will show you how much they appreciate you being here to join us today.”

They are seated in a semicircle on couches and settees pulled together end to end. The first one is a Hispanic raving beauty with raven hair down to her lap in front, covering both huge breasts. As I offer my hand, she gripped my hand to pull herself up.

Olivia is on her name tag, but there is no last name. Standing in front of me, she reaches up with both arms, and slowly wraps them around my neck as she pulls herself up on her toes, with her hot body pressed against me.

“Olivia, I am honored to be here today, and I am honored to meet you. I feel like I should know you from somewhere, but my mind is blank as to where I have seen you ... if only in passing.”

She’s face to face with me, and I would have kissed her if I knew her better. Then she leaned her head close to whisper...

“Marty, I have seen you multiple times as you come and go from your new office.”

“Really? Then you work at the high school?”

“Yes, in a way, I do. Though I am still in the process of moving into my office next to Julia, I am excited to meet you, and I want to invite you to come see me in my office as soon as you can. Julia has told me so many things about you, and I must say, you are exactly as I pictured from her descriptions of you. I need to take my arms from around your neck and you need to turn me loose so I can stop my heart from pounding.”

“Ms. Olivia, let me know when I can come see you privately in your new office. I’m looking forward to being there.”

“Call me Olivia as long as we’re in private situations like this. Marty, I feel your cock, and Julia told me you were hung like a horse. Please, visit with me again later ... as you have time. I need to meet your two friends now.”

“With pleasure, and you need to make sure my two friends know how sexy and hot-blooded you are. They will love you for it.”

As she turned to Karen, I stepped over in front of the cutest young woman here today. I finally tore my eyes away from her face, and looked at her name tag, confirming my first impression.

“Gretchen, please stand so I can hug you.”

“Marty, you’re smiling as if you know me, or know of me. Before you answer, pull me close and hold me tight against you. I want to kiss you and I want you to know, I am so fuckin ready for you. Already, I have decided to name my first son after you.”

I had to bend down a few inches to kiss her, and when our lips met, it was like we were about to fuck each other right here. She tried to pull back and I pulled her even closer to me. As I did, she pressed her body against me from her knees to her lips.

This time when she relaxed her arms, I did too, yet I held her as I whispered, “Gretchen, I hope you and I can have more time to visit. I want you to meet my two best friends also. They will love you just as I already love you.”

“You could have had me right here in front of our other members, had you only put your hands on my butt. Remember my butt, Marty. I want you to love my butt and I want to love your butt too.”

“We will talk again in a few minutes, as we mix and mingle. Already, I love your sexy butt, and my Mom tells everyone - her son is a butt man.”

“I’ve heard that about you, from a very dear friend. Please, let me greet Karen and Jesse. I’m going to love - loving their butts too.”

As I stepped over in front of the next member, she’s smiling as she reaches out to take my extended hand. She’s not as dark as Olivia, but I can tell she’s of Hispanic descent. Her raven hair and her full red lips, with her dark, piercing eyes are enough to convince me, this woman is hot blooded, and in heat.

“Bonita, you are a true raven-haired beauty. Please, stand closer to me so I can put my arms around you. Tell me about yourself, and let me be a friend of yours.”

“Marty, I am married to the Democratic Congressman from this district, Herman Fernandez. He is more than a few years older than me and he’s so busy in his work, I joined this exclusive group a year ago, just to have friends I can enjoy being with. When Barbara first told us about you, I knew you were going to be my friend, even if I had to strip in front of everyone here and beg you to fuck me. I need you as much or more than all my friends here. I have not been with a man in nearly two years and though I love my dear friends here who give me some relief from my sexual tensions, I need a man like you. I need you more than I can tell you here in front of the others. Help me, and let me love you - as well as your two lovers waiting to meet me ... Help me, Marty, I need you, Baby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.