I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 38

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

Tuesday morning, I was up and ready to leave as soon as we ate breakfast.

“Marty, if you don’t have anything planned for this afternoon, I’m going to call Barbara to see if she wants to meet us later today and have some of her Garden Club members present. The way she talked, there were at least six to eight regulars, and even as many as twenty, who attend now and then. I’m sure once you and I attend a few meetings, we can bring those numbers up to at least a dozen.”

“Do it, Baby. You love this shit as much as I do, don’t you?”

“What I love most about this is, being with you as you fuck all those rich women and make them so happy, they’re willing to pay you thousands for your services.”

“Be sure to bring your book. The way she talked, you may have us booked regularly, for weeks, if not months.”

“I will ... I may see you later today, if you make it back to your office. Amanda asked me to help her sort and pack the rest of those DVDs and thumb drives...

“If I don’t see you beforehand, give me a call when you start home and I’ll call Barbara.”

“I should be caught up by mid-morning. I’ll call you then, and let you know about the rest of my day.”


I knew I was going to be early, but I want to have all the time with Ms. Alison and Melinda that I can possibly cram into this meeting before they report for work.

I had just opened my door and stepped out when Ms. Alison drove up and parked beside me.

“Don’t even touch my hand out here. Hurry inside so I can hug and kiss you ... We have some old biddies working here who love to snoop and tattle about the slightest thing, no matter if they have to lie about it.”

“Here comes Melinda, so your old biddies will have to talk about a threesome if they tattle on us for meeting early.”

She unlocked and walked in, with me close behind. I held the door slightly open until Melinda reached for the doorknob. As soon as she was inside, she dropped her bag and reached for me.

Melinda and I turned to see Ms. Alison naked. Damn what a body on this woman. Her titties are enhanced, and her body looks sculpted and bronzed.

Melinda told her, “OH MS. ALISON! I never knew you were so tan. I love your huge titties and your sexy ass. Please, let me hug you.”

“You and Marty need to lose the clothes too. We barely have an hour and twenty minutes to play naked and I need both of you on my naked ass at the same time.”

“Ms. Alison, I’ll help you get Marty’s cock inside your pussy first. He and I fucked on the front porch of an old abandoned house yesterday and he made me come so many times, I was weak.”

“Hon, you and Marty call me Alison when we’re together like this. Hurry and take those undies off. I want to see your titties too...

“Marty, get those jeans off. I can see that huge bulge in your crotch, and since Melinda has offered to let me have your cock first, I need you to fuck me like you’re raping me...

“Melinda, since we’re naked together and planning to fuck Marty, would you let me have some of your pussy too?”

“Are your sure? I mean, my pussy is dripping already, just looking at you and Marty naked.”

“I would love to eat your pussy, as Marty stands behind me and fucks me.”

“Will you let me eat your pussy while he fucks me from behind like that? I love every way we fucked yesterday and I want all I can have with you and him today.”

“Marty, you be careful getting your cock inside my pussy back there. I’m married to the most loving man ever, and though we have fun in bed, his dick is no where near as big as your cock. Just take your time getting that big boy in my pussy, and you can fuck me as hard and fast as you want to...

“Melinda, sit in this chair with your legs spread wide over the chair arms. OH HELL YES BABY! I love your little pussy and I hope we get to fuck like this many more times...

“OMIGOD, OMIGOD, OMIGOD, Marty McClain ... I love the way you ease that big cock inside my pussy. Fuck me slow like that until I get used to this...

“Melinda, here I come and I’m going to make your little pussy sing like my pussy is singing.”

“ALISON! OH FUCK YES! I love the way you’re sucking my pussy. I have never done anything like this, but I love the way you make me feel.”

“YES MARTY! Ram that big fucker all the way inside my pussy. FUCK YES! I love this.”

I was getting too close too soon, but I couldn’t help but grab her hips and fuck her deeper and deeper until I felt her pussy put a grip on my cock like a fist.

“OH HELL YES! I’m getting my come and I have never in my life felt anything like this. Shove it deep one more time! YES YES YES! FUCK MAN ... that was awesome. I love your cock and we will do this again...

“Marty, if you can go again this soon, I want to see you fuck Melinda.”

“Melinda, are you sure you want to eat my pussy? Marty just filled me full of his cum.”

“I never have, but I’m so excited right now, I want to eat your pussy as Marty fucks me again like he did yesterday, while we were sitting on the front porch of that old house.”

“Bend over, Baby. We didn’t fuck like this yesterday, but I want to see your sexy ass as I fuck you today.”

“Give it too me. Fuck me and hold my ass the way you were holding Alison.”

“Are you not sore from all the fucking we did yesterday?”

“Just a little, but you have me as excited as I was yesterday and my pussy feels so good with your cock all the way inside me...

“I’m going to call Ms. Julia today and thank her for getting me this job. If there’s any way I could, I would love to eat her pussy too.”

“She loves hugs and she loves pussy. Just hug her and let her know you like pussy also, and you’ll have another lover who wants your sexy ass.”

“Do me deep like that again, and go faster. I love this and I love the way your cock goes so deep inside me it makes me want to get my come already.”

“Get your come and let’s get cleaned up. We can do this again whenever you two are ready.”

“Here I come ... FUCK ME AND COME WITH ME!”

“Here I come too! Fuck that ass back against me and take all of my cock. That’s the way, raise that ass and take all of my cum.”


I washed in a hurry at the bathroom sink, then dressed. They were in the shower together when I left. I knew I had time to make it over to Alaina’s and Elaine’s house before they leave for school.

When I rang the doorbell, Elaine opened the door and yelled at Alaina.

“WE HAVE COMPANY AND GUESS WHO?”

“Marty! You did make it this morning. If we had time, both of us would fuck you all over this house.”

“We’ll have to try that one morning, but for now, we need to take a slow ride to school...

“I’ll try to come earlier next time, and we’ll walk to school, if you like.”

When we stepped out, there was an old man in the yard next to theirs. He saw me and made a beeline toward his front door.

“Next time, we’ll have more time and I’ll let both of you walk out ahead of me.”

“YES! That old bastard talks so nasty to us, we just hurry away, down the sidewalk.”

“We’ll get him. I have two good friends on the police department. I’ll have one of them come with me one morning, and step out behind him when he starts his nasty shit.”

We were a block away when they pointed toward two young men a few years older than me. They never even looked our way as we passed.

“Those two really get vulgar, even with women walking their kids to school, along with us.”

“We’ll get them too. I’ll bring my partner with me, and I’ll have Chief Hooker’s daughter come with me too.”

“Who’s your partner, and what are you partners in?”

“My Odd Job business ... My partner is Karen Edwards.”

“We know her. She was two years behind us in school. She was the prettiest girl in high school back then, and she’s a kick-ass martial arts student too.”

“She’s still all of that and I’ll be sure and tell her about you two.”

Elaine leaned around in front of Alaina and asked, “She’s your lover too, isn’t she?”

“Yes, but she likes girls as much as I like girls.”

“What you’re telling us is, she like pussy as much as the three of us like pussy - right?”

“Right and I’ll bring her with me next time. She loves kicking asses and she’s not a damn bit afraid of the devil himself.”

“Will she like us, or tolerate us, since we’re your friends?”

I pulled my phone out and punched her number.

’Hey, Baby. What’s up’

“I have two teachers in my truck who knew you back when you were in high school. They were two years ahead of you and they’re twins.”

“Elaine and Alaina Wilson, right?”

“Yes and we may need to help them stomp some nasty-ass neighbors and a few rude guys who harass them as they walk to and from school each day ... here’s Alaina”

“Karen? Do you really remember us?”

’I sure do, but when Marty first mentioned you two the other day, I didn’t make the connection to our high school days. What grades do you teach’

“Both of us teach the second grade ... We’re almost there now, but Marty mentioned maybe we could get together sometime. We would love to if you’re agreeable.”

’Get together for a visit, a snack, of a tumble in the sack’

“You’re just like he said you were. Would you really? I mean, we like girls and we just recently learned that we like Marty too.”

’I was the same way until I met him, now I love him like I never knew I could ever love a man ... Listen, I’ll call our friend, Jesse Hooker and have her come with us a few days. We’ll kick some asses and make those creeps stay away from you and Elaine. Tell her I said I love her sexy ass as much as I love yours and Marty’s sexy asses’

“She and Marty heard you and we’re all laughing. Thank you, Karen. We love you too and if you’ll let us, we would really love to love you, Marty, and Jesse. We met her last summer and we dreamed about that young police woman.”

’Bye dear, kiss Marty for me, love y’all’

“Marty, you must have a thousand friends, and most of them are female. Karen is your best friend, and there’s no doubt, she loves you,” Elaine said.

“Thanks to both of you. If you’re really serious about getting naked and getting some pussy, we’ll talk to her and Jesse when I bring them over this week. I’m not sure which day, but I’ll either text or call one of you.”

Elaine told me, “Do it and we’ll all have fun, one night or one weekend. We’ve never done any kind of sex - with another person, until we met you. If you and Karen will let us be your close friends, we would love to love both of you.”

“If Karen doesn’t have anything planned for tomorrow morning, I’ll bring her with me. You’ll see, she’s the same in person, and she’s a friend forever, to her friends.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.