I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 37

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Your Aunt Donna called today, and asked if I would have lunch with her.”

“Did you?”

“Yes, and you would not recognize her. She’s lost so much weight and let her hair grow out even longer than the last time I saw her...

...”Are you not going to ask about her? After all, she did give you that ‘39 Ford Coupe that belonged to her daddy.”

“I know ... and I love that old car with all my heart ... Mom, I never did really hate her, it’s just that she’s a part of your ex’s family, and I couldn’t make myself like her for that. I never told you, but I wrote her two different letters and thanked her for my car, then I tore each one them up, before I could mail them.”

“She and I had the waitress take our picture, with her phone and mine. She wanted one of you and I sent two - that one with you on the diving board, and one with you working on your car, just as you turned to look at me.”

“OH ME! Did she laugh at my pic on the diving board?”

“No, she whistled, and I thought she was so cute, I hugged her.”

“You’re trying to tell me something.”

“Yes, she wants to ride in your Hot Rod when we get it back from the paint shop and the upholstery shop.”

“Should I? Be honest ... I don’t really know her that well. But I’ve thought many times about hugging her neck for giving me that car...

“Show me the pic of you and her...

“DANG - MOM! OH WOW! Is this really her?

“I knew that would get your attention. She looks good, doesn’t she?”

“I started to say - good enough to eat - but I caught myself ... Is she coming back soon?”

“She’s living here now. She’s bought half interest in the veterinary clinic out on 64 Highway. She now has her Veterinary License.”

“Mom, stop teasing me and tell me the rest of it. I know there has to be more.”

“I invited her over for dinner Friday night. She’s living in a motel until she can find a place to buy.”

“Do you have her phone number? I’d like to call her and ask if she would like to stay with you, Karen and me, until she can find a place.”

“I’ve asked her already, and she’s afraid you may not like her living here.”

“I know you have her number on your phone, call her and hand me your phone, I’ll talk to her.”

’Hi Cindy, I had to hurry and get out of the shower, but I was hoping you would call.’

“Hi Aunt Donna. Marty here - I was about to ask if I could come over, but I’m sure you’re still wet.”

’MARTY! OMIGOD! I don’t know what to say. I mean, yes I’m still wet and I’m laughing and crying and trying to dry my hair’

“Do you still have long hair?”

’Yes, and longer than ever. Do you still like long hair on girls?’

“I love long hair. Listen, I’ll let you go so you can dry your hair and get dressed.”

’Please, don’t go! I mean, I would love to talk to you some time. I mean, in person ... if we can’

“Sure ... and I would be glad to braid your hair anytime, if you’ll leave it wet.”

’YES OH - YES YES! Will you braid it for me now? Are you and Cindy coming over?’

“Just me, if that’s alright.”

’YES! Room 212 at the Day’s Inn’

“Do I need to wait a few minutes?”

’NO, NO, NO! HURRY! I’ve waited long enough for this’


...”Marty, Donna will hug you as soon as you walk in, if you’ll just smile at her. She needs you - and she needs you and me - more than ever.”

“I’m glad now that she met with you today. I feel bad about blaming her for everything he did to you. I hope she will let me make it up to her.”

“Tell her you’ll take her for a ride in your Hot Rod, as soon as you get it back.”

“I’ll do that, and thanks for suggesting it.”

“Marty?”

“Mom?”

“Take plenty of condoms just in case she’s not on the pill.”

“MOM!”

“Do it, Babe. She really does need you.”

I grabbed two condoms and stuffed them down inside my jeans pocket. Then, I grabbed six more to stuff inside my other front pocket.


As soon as she opened the door to let me enter her motel room, I knew I was going to be here until morning.

She’s wearing a shorty, motel robe with no sash and when she opened his arms, she showed me everything.

“Oh my goodness! Sorry about that. After I lost all that weight, I wanted to have my breasts enhanced and the doctor talked me into letting her give me a full C Cup - 36 inch bust.”

“Give me a hug, Donna. I love you, and damn girl, do I ever love your big titties.”

“Cindy told me today that you have grown into a man, and now you’re a butt man and a titty man, too. She also told me to greet you like this the first time we see each other.”

“I’m glad you did. I want to tell you now, Mom and I want you to move in with us - to stay.”

ARE YOU SERIOUS?”

“Yes, and I have a, close friend, who’s a few years younger than you who lives with us. We sleep with Mom and you can sleep with us too.”

“Hug me again Marty, then I need to dry off so you can braid my hair.”

“Take your robe off and put it on the floor to sit on. Let me sit behind you on the bed as I braid your hair ... I love your hair and I really love the way you groom your pussy hair - with that little spear point.”

“I tried to make it into an arrowhead, but I messed up one side and had to shave both sides the same.”

“I help Mom shave her pussy at times. I’d be glad to help you make that little arrowhead point straight down at your pussy split.”

“Hurry and braid my hair while it’s wet, and I’ll let you make my little arrowhead look any way you want it.”

“Have you always been this brave with boys and men?”

“HELL NO - NO WAY! When Cindy told me at lunch today, that you like women who can be themselves and say and do things that a grown man will like, I knew then I wanted you to see me naked. I love my big titties and I love my body, and I wanted you to see me all over.”

“Do you have a man-friend?”

“No, and I never have. But since I changed my life and my body, there have been a few men ask me out. I told them no - that I’m saving myself for a special nephew of mine.”

“Are you really?”

“Yes and I hope you like me enough to let me try to make up for all the bad shit that my brother caused you and Cindy.”

“Will you let me try to make up for all those times I could have loved you, instead of holding you responsible for Mom’s hurt?”

As we talked, I was braiding her long hair. When I finished, she leaned over to get a rubber band off the nightstand.

“Here, put this on the end to hold it.”

“Lean over like that again. I love your sexy ass, and I always have. Now that we’re going to be friends, I want to love your sexy ass and your huge titties at the same time.”

“Cindy told me you’re a bonafide butt man and a titty man.”

“I am, and I would love to lay my head on your beautiful brown butt and kiss you all over back there.”

“Would you really? Would you let me lay my head on your sexy ass and kiss you all over, then turn you over and kiss your huge cock?”

“Did Mom really talk that personal with you today?”

“Yes, and now that I’ve seen you in those skin tight jeans, I would love to take them off you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.