I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 36

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

I walked with them down to the front door where we chatted for a few minutes. Then, I hurried back to my office. I need to call Mandy’s office to see if she’s busy.

When I sat at my desk, the red light on my desk phone was blinking. I picked the receiver up and punched the red button.

’Marty, this is Cassandra Burch and I was wondering if you have time to see me one morning, later this week. Ms. Julia told me that I need to see you about my substitute teaching application’

Her number is on the screen, so I punched it.

Cassandra!”

“Marty McClain here, Cassandra. Sorry I missed your call but I was with two teachers who were just leaving.”

“Marty, thanks for returning my call. I was hoping to see you later this week sometime. I know I’m being a nuisance to Ms. Julia, but I am so anxious about getting a substitute teaching position.”

“I’m free right now, for the next four hours, if you can make it.”

“WELL CRAP! Sorry, I shouldn’t have said that, but Mom’s gone in my pickup and her pickup is in the shop. I’m stranded at home and I wasn’t expecting to get to see you this quick. Can we set it up for first thing tomorrow? I can even be there before 8:00 if that helps.”

“I have another meeting scheduled for 7:00 tomorrow and I’m pretty sure that one will last a few hours at least. The only time I can offer any sooner, is drive out to meet you at your place now.”

“WOULD YOU REALLY? OH MARTY - I could hug your neck. I’m so sorry, I was so excited by your offer, I was a little out of line. If your offer still stands, I can give you directions.”

“Sure, just give me your address, I’ll enter it in my cellphone and be on my way.”

“Thank you so much. I’ve heard so many good things about you and now I know why.”

She gave me her address and I repeated it to be sure.

I buzzed Julia and told her where I’m heading.

“I want pics of that girl naked and I want an appointment with her too, after you soften her up for me. She has that Teacher’s Assistant position locked up, that she’s been wanting - plus she’s our newest Substitute Teacher. I just got word less than hour ago. I was hoping she would be here this morning so I could break the news to her, but I’ll leave it up to you to tell her.”

“I’ve never even seen her before and I doubt any of that softening up will happen today.”

“I have my money riding on my hero, Marty McClain.”

Before I left the school parking lot, I pulled my shoes off and put my boots on. Karen wants me to wear them more, plus I like wearing them. I’m hoping my boots will bring me good luck today. Just for added insurance, I pulled my white shirt off since I have my t-shirt under it. My ball cap is hanging on my mirror and now I’m all set ... Dressed to the approval Kent Edwards.

No way in hell could I go wrong now.

I may not be a country boy, but I do like my jeans and boots, plus Mom and Karen both have told me they love seeing me in my white t-shirts, ball cap, jeans, and boots.

I saw the address on the mailbox, just my phone beeped, and I turned onto the long winding drive to their house. I was looking around at the barns and fences when I looked up to see a young woman I would recognize no matter where I see her ... just from the descriptions I’ve heard.

Before I could open my door, she had her hand on the door handle, opening it for me.

“MARTY! I’m so glad you came all the way out here to see me.”

Boy, she really is happy to see me, grabbing me in a bear hug that had me wishing it wouldn’t end before dark.

“Hi Cassandra. I’m glad to meet you, and thanks for the welcome hug.”

“Call me Butch, Marty. All my friends call me Butch because I’m such a Tomboy. I love riding horses and my dirt bike any time I’m home.”

“No offense, but dressed like that, you look more like a Lady Cowgirl than a Tomboy.”

“Thanks and I’ll take that as a compliment because Mom’s always telling me I need to dress more like a girl, since I’m trying to get that substitute position, now that I’ve finished all my courses...

“Ms. Julia told me the last time I called, that I may even qualify for a permanent Teaching Assistant position with all the hours I have already.”

“She told me just as I was leaving that she wanted you make an appointment to spend some time with her ... She sure has helped me a lot - and now that I have all my credits, she’s made me the Chairman, of her Student Advisory Committee.”

“Marty, I hate to ask you this, but since you have more pull with her, could you please help me? Before you answer, I need to tell you, I’ve never had a lot of confidence in myself, and I worry too much about things such as this.”

“If I told you the position is yours, could we just relax for a few hours, and take a tour of your ranch?”

MARTY? PLEASE TELL ME YOU’RE NOT TEASING!”

“She told me just before I left, to tell you the position is yours, and she’s behind you one hundred percent.”

“I’m so happy, I’m about to cry. Would you let me hug you?”

“Butch, I don’t want you to think I had anything to do with you getting either of those positions. I would love to hug you, but simply because you’re such a beautiful young woman, not because you think you owe me - for something I had nothing to do with.”

“Everything I’ve heard about you is true. You’re such a polite young gentleman, and I’m sure you’re a young stud too, since I’ve heard that - from more than one person...

“I would love to hug you again, and even kiss your cheek. I’m so happy that Ms. Julia sent you to tell me the good news. I’ve wanted to meet you ever since one of my former teachers, and two of my best friends told me that I need a friend like Marty McClain.”

“Really? I don’t know what to say. I hope you don’t mind me asking - but would your two friends and that former teacher happen to know me personally, or were they just repeating a rumor about me.”

“If I tell you their first names, will you believe me?”

“That’s fair enough. If your good friends happen to be my good friends, then I won’t be so worried about people repeating rumors about me.”

“Mom and I were eating at the Pizza Hut this past weekend, and we saw Kim and Mandy come in, so I asked them to join us at our table ... Do those two names ring a bell?”

“They sure do and I’m proud to say, both of them are special friends of mine. You don’t have to tell me the teacher’s name, but I hope she was just as discrete as our other friends, you just mentioned.”

“Oh, she was. I was telling her that I’m trying to get that Teacher’s Assistant job and she told me she would call her good friend Julia McKenzie, and put in a word for me. That’s when she told me she had a close friend who’s helping Ms. Julia start a new program for seniors.”

“Would the teacher’s first name begin with an L...?”

“Yes, and you make friends with everyone, especially the sexiest, most attractive women, don’t you?”

“If I answer yes, will you let me be your friend - and instead of thanking me - thank Ms. Julia for helping you not only get the substitute teacher’s part time job - but the fulltime, Teacher’s Assistant position, also?”

“Will my new friend allow me to hug him and kiss his cheek?”

“Will my new friend promise to hug and kiss Ms. Julia the same way?”

“Really? I mean, well, I really wanted kiss to you. I’ve never been kissed by a man, and I would love for you to be my first ... I mean, the first man to kiss me.”

“I knew what you meant. But you if we really, really kiss - would you really kiss Ms. Julia the same way?”

“If I tell you that I would love to kiss and hug that woman, and if I could get inside her clothes and kiss her all over, I would ... Would you still let me hug you and kiss you if I told you that?”

“Will my new friend drive my pickup, and give me a tour of her ranch?”

“Marty, I love playing this game with you. If I ask you to hold me and put your hands all over me, will you still like me?”

“I love this game even more. But I need to tell you, if I’m going put my hands all over you, I’ll want you to be naked.”

“Will my new friend be naked with me? I’ve never let a boy touch me, or even see me like that. I need my new friend, Marty. I need you so bad right now - I hurt.”

“Will my new friend still like me as a friend, if we take our clothes off, then find out, we’re having so much fun, we can’t stop?”

“Your new friend is on birth control, and she’s about to lose any control she may have had up until now, and attack her new friend.”

“You drive and I’ll take your clothes off.”

“Will I get to take your clothes off when we stop?”

“Either that, or we’ll go back to the highway so you can fuck me naked as I drive.”


“Are we really going to take each others clothes off right here in front of your house?”

“I’ve never seen a naked man except on the internet. I want to take your clothes off and put my hands all over your naked body.”

“What if your mom comes back, and we’re standing out here naked?”

“Mom would probably want you to fuck her too.”

“You sure are different when we start talking about being naked and fucking. I need to tell you too, I love the difference in you. You need to loosen up and go spend some time with our friend, Ms. Julia. That woman will make you see life through a whole new set of glasses.”

You love her too, don’t you?

“I love her as a friend, and yes, I love that woman as a woman also. Maybe one day you and I can love her at the same time and you’ll see how much she loves her friends.”

“YES! I want that too ... Raise your foot so I can take your boot off. You sure do have a sexy butt, Marty.”

“You have a sexy butt too and I can hardly wait to see you naked. Your titties look as big as Ms. Julia’s and hers stand straight out like yours.”

She’s on her knees in the dirt in front of me, as she reaches up to pull my boxers down. My cock is about to bust wide open just as the sight of her kneeling there, fully clothed.

“OH WOW! OH HELL - YES YES YES! FUCK MARTY, YOU REALLY ARE A STUD!”

She’s holding my cock in both hands, looking up at me just before she opens her mouth and sucks my cockhead.

“HEY! No fair. Throw my clothes on my truck seat and stand here while I strip you. Would you believe, I love pussy as much as Ms. Julia loves pussy. I love eating pussy, and I love fucking a sexy woman who has never fucked before.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.